FMs of Armenia and Slovenia Agreed to Establish Friendship Groups
The Foreign Minister of Armenia Edward Nalbandian during his official visit to Slovenia met his counterpart Karl Erjavec, the press service of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia reports. Erjavec welcomed Nalbandian and expressed hope that Edward Nalbandian's visit will bring new impetus to the development of bilateral relations.
In his turn Nalbandian mentioned that Armenia is willing to deepen cooperation in different areas with Slovenia, and that it is the main message of his visit. Attaching importance to the activation of inter-parliamentary ties, the sides agreed upon suggesting the Parliaments of both states to establish Friendship Groups. Activation of cultural exchanges, cooperation in the spheres of science and education and establishment of decentralized cooperation were on the agenda of the meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Slovenia.
Speaking about the EU-Armenia cooperation, Nalbandian reaffirmed Armenia's readiness, based on reached achievements over the recent years, to deepen comprehensive cooperation in all possible areas, taking into account Armenia's obligations in other international, integration frameworks.
The Armenian Foreign Minister also presented the developments in the process of peaceful settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh issue, efforts exerted by Armenia and OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs towards the resolution of the Azerbaijani-Karabakhi conflict. In this context, Deputy Prime Minister of Slovenia reaffirmed his state's unconditional support to the peaceful settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict on the basis of OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs' proposals.
- EU Fully Supports Normalization Process of Armenia-Turkey Relations - Toivo Klaar "Normalization of relations and opening of communications is an important objective that the European Union fully supports", he said on Twitte
- The EU Wants To Be Engaged In South Caucasus The EU wants to be a very committed, active, and engaged partner for Armenia's stability, prosperity, and security. In this context, we had the opportunity to talk about Armenia-EU relations
- The 6th Meeting of the Armenia-EU Joint Visa Facilitation Committee Took Place The importance of the continuous mutual efforts aimed at promoting the mobility of citizens, fighting illegal migration and opening in due course the Visa Liberalization Dialogue has been underlined.
- Export From Armenia To The EU In 2019 Was 196.6 Million EUR Armenia has the highest percentage of the use of the preference among all the EU GSP+ beneficiaries in 2019, EU delegation in Armenia informs.
- Austria Completes Internal Procedures Necessary for Ratification of Armenia-EU CEPA Austria notified on July 22 the General Secretariat of the European Council and the Council of the EU about the completion of its internal procedures necessary for the ratification of the Armenia-EU Comprehensive...
Armenia Records 364348 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Roads are Closed and Difficult to Pass in Armenia
US and NATO Responses Do Not Address Russia’s Fundamental Concerns: Putin
Armenian Side Did Not Respond to Azerbaijan’s Irregular Fire – MoD
I Have Not Received an Offer to Become President: Edmon Marukyan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Biden Issued a Statement on International Holocaust Remembrance Day
Armenian FM on New Proposals: We are Trying to Figure out What is Unacceptable to Azerbaijan
I Believe that the Armenian State Will Rise From Its Slumbers: Serzh Sargsyan
I am Confident that Armenian Army Will Eventually Stand Tall Again
Armenia Records 361754 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
The Army and Education are the Most Important Cornerstones of Our Statehood: Armen Sarkissian
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan's Congratulatory Message on the Occasion of the 30th Anniversary of the Formation of the Armenian Armed Forces
Russia Proposes US to Return American Nuclear Weapons from NATO Countries Stateside
Erdogan Discussed Future Steps in Relations with Armenia at National Security Council Meeting
Armenian Ombudsman Meets European Parliament's Permanent Rapporteurs on Armenia and Azerbaijan
Vandalism in Hadrut: Azerbaijanis Remove the Cross from Armenian Spitak Khach Church
Armenian Minister of Defense Takes Vacation
Armenian Patriarch of Istanbul Comments on Normalization Process of Armenia-Turkey Relations
Lavrov-Blinken Meeting Kicks Off in Geneva
The Prime Minister Awards the 10 Best Athletes of the Year
Armenian Aviation Regulator Grants Permit to Flyone Armenia to Operate Yerevan-Istanbul Flights
The Process of Armenian-Turkish Normalisation Dangerous, Does Not Consider Armenia's Interests - Artur Vanetsyan
3rd President Sargsyan Pays Tribute to Armenians who Sacrificed Their Lives for the Homeland (PHOTOS)
Armenia Records 344930 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Minister of Foreign Affairs Visited Military Units and Congratulated the Servicemen
The Prime Minister Visits "Yerablur" Military Pantheon
Putin Said New Sanctions Could Cause Complete Severance of Russian-US ties - Kremlin Aide
Santa Claus or Saint Nicholas?
Peace is the Most Reliable Way to Ensure Security: Pashinyan