Petition to Freeze the Expansion of the Israeli Cabinet was Rejected
A petition to freeze the expansion of the cabinet proposed by the Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu, was rejected by the High Court of Justice, the Times of Israel reports. It was the Yesh Atid party that criticized Netanyahu’s initiative to expand the government and thus petitioned the court.
The request of Yesh Atid was rejected, but no ruling on the complaint about the legislation is done yet. As the source reports, the court is expected to issue a final ruling on whether it will intervene in the proposed legislation at the end of the week.
This, however, means that the bill will be put on the Knesset voting.
- Benjamin Netanyahu Chosen to Form New Israel Government If he fails, centrist Gantz of the Blue and White party will likely be given a chance.
- Israel Election Results: Netanyahu’s Bloc Slightly Ahead but Fails to Secure Majority Avigdor Lieberman, whose Yisrael Beiteinu party is projected nine seats, is expected to be the election's kingmaker.
- Netanyahu Charged of Bribery Worth $300,000 Netanyahu, in his turn, addressing the nation live on television shortly before the police released their findings around 9 p.m., made clear that he would not step down.
- Netanyahu Hopelessly Tries to Include Zionist Union into Coalition However, Herzog still very firmly says that he will not enter the coalition. Moreover, he has promised to bring down the government by leading a fighting opposition.
- What Promised Netanyahu to Jewish Home for Forming Coalition? Of course, it was very important for Netanyahu to form a coalition, no matter the price he "paid" for it, otherwise he would cease to be the Prime Minister of the country and the President of Israel would...
Gabriel Sargissian Wins European Rapid Chess Championship 2019
Armenia Remembers Victims of 1988 Earthquake
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Attended Concert Dedicated to 91st Anniversary of Hovhannes Chekijian
Angela Merkel Visits Auschwitz for the First Time as Germany's Chancellor
Government Continues Discussing Public Agencies’ Budget Requests
We're Acquiring New Weapons: Armenia’s Deputy Defense Minister
Armenian Military Will Have Special Army Sports Club for Distinguished Athlete Conscripts
Mistake Has Occurred while Publishing the Translation of the Text: Armenia's MFA
Unprecedented New Year and Christmas Celebrations Expected in Yerevan: Municipality of Yerevan
PM: State Budget of Armenia Exceeds by AMD 89 Billion in 2019
Armenia Acquired Unprecedented Quantity of Arms, Ammunition Since May 2018: Nikol Pashinyan
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Garo Paylan asked Turkish DM to Clarify Whether Turkish General Staff Has an Action Plan of Airstrikes against Armenia
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Reaffirmed Armenia’s Priorities in the Karabakh Peaceful Settlement Process
Transport Chaos as Strike Against Macron Reforms Enters Day Two
Pashinyan: Armenia Economic Growth is Highest in Post-Soviet Expanse
Cyprus to Launch Hague Court Case Over Turkey’s Gas Drilling
Japanese Scientist Takeo Kanade Awarded RA State Prize for Global IT Contribution
Roadways are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Resolution on Recognizing Armenian Genocide Blocked in US Senate
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Colonel Arayik Grigoryan Appointed Frst Deputy Director of the Artsakh Republic National Security Service
Wind: 5 km/h