IS Leader Recruit New Supporters from Iraq and Syria
The leaders of the terrorist group "Islamic state" run to Libya from Iraq and Syria to recruit new supporters. This was announced by the official representative of the command of the international coalition against IS Colonel Steve Warren, TASS reports.
"We do not see a big stream of IS militants from Iraq to Libya and Syria, however, we noticed that the major war commanders go there," pan-Arab newspaper "Al-Sharq al-Awsat" quotes the words of an American officer Warren. "They go to Libya to recruit fighters from neighboring countries," he explained.
- US Giving Daesh Safe Passage in East Syria under Gold Deal: Local Sources Information suggest that the US forces in the Syrian al-Jazeera area made a deal with Daesh terrorists, by which Washington gets tens of tons of gold that the terror organization had stolen in exchange...
- Trump Says 'Erdogan Can Eradicate' any IS Group Left in Syria US President Donald Trump said his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan assured him that any remaining of Islamic State group fighters in Syria will be eliminated.
- US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan “We must ensure terrorists can never use Afghanistan as a safe haven,” Miller told officials at the ceremony, according to Stars and Stripes.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- Turkey Suspected in Recruiting Ex-Isis Fighters Against Kurds in Afrin An estimated 6,000 Turkish troops and 10,000 Free Syrian Army (FSA) militia crossed into Syria on 20 January, pledging to drive the YPG out of Afrin.
Armenia Intends to Continue to Make its Feasible Contribution to the UN-Sanctioned Peacekeeping Undertakings: Armenia's Defense Minister
Garo Paylan Calls on the Turkish Parliament to Hold Parliamentary Discussion on Armenian Genocide
Sri Lanka Suicide Bomber Was Previously Arrested, Father in Custody
The Artsakh Delegation Participated in the Events Dedicated to the 104th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide Held in Uruguay
Muslims Hiding in Sri Lanka As Tensions Rise After Bombings
Qatar Has Funded Dozens of Mosques and Islamic Center Projects in Europe
The World Must Speak Out: Pashinyan Slams Erdogan's Hate Speech
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
The Armenian People Have Voiced Their Vision of Settlement of Artsakh Issue
Netanyahu: I Will Name a Golan Town After Trump
Armen Sarkissian Discussed with Philanthropists George and Caroline Najarians Possibilities of Implementing Charity Programs in Gyumri
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Turkish Presidency Communications Director Calls on the Global Armenian Community to Visit the Site of Akhtamar Church
Putin: North Korea Wants to Denuclearize But Needs Security Guarantees
Macron Will Announce a Package of Measures That Could Include Lower Taxes
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Blast in Town East of Sri Lankan Capital
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Uruguay Vice President Lucia Topolansky
Iran's Khamenei Says US Oil Sanctions Won’t Go "Without Response"
France Marks First National Commemoration of Armenian Genocide
My Family Was Always Proud of its Armenian Heritage: James Bagian - The Only Armenian in the World, who Has Traveled into Space (EXCLUSIVE)
Who is Zahran Hashim, Alleged Mastermind of One of the Sri Lanka Attacks?
Sarkis Torossian, Armenian Hero of Gallipoli Campaign
Eurovision 2019 to Be Canceled?
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Armenian Community Has Been Deeply Moved by the Fire of Notre Dame Cathedral: Daniele Cazarian - French Deputy of Armenian Origin (EXCLUSIVE)
More Than 70 American Lawmakers Seek US Official Recognition of Armenian Genocide with New Resolution
Assyrian New Year Stands For Nature Revival And Fertility: Interview With Arsen Mikhailov (EXCLUSIVE)
In Case of Attempts by Azerbaijan to Resolve the Conflict by Force, Artsakh has Every Right to Protect its Freedom and Independence. Artsakh's MFA
It is Not Artsakh Issue, It is All-Armenian Issue: Artsakh Republic National Assembly MP Vardges Baghryan (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 9 km/h