European Commission: Turkey Was Vocal in its Support for Azerbaijan during the April War Against Artsakh
European Commission issued a report on the human rights situation in Turkey, which highlights particularly the regress in freedom of speech and press, and a range of other areas.
The document also touches upon the Arpil war against NKR.
As the report says, Turkey was vocal in its support for Azerbaijan during the war in April 2016 in Artsakh.
The authors also state that the 2009 protocols on the normalization of relations with Armenia have not been ratified to date.
They also address the criminal case over the assassination of Hrant Dink, the editor-in-chief of the Istanbul-based Armenian weekly Agos, as well as the Armenian Patriarchate’s pressures upon the teaching of the Armenian language in schools. The report focuses also on the positive judgment issued in the lawsuit against the Grey Wolves Organisation in Kars on charges of hate speech against Armenians.
- 2 dead, 2 injured after fire at lodging section of Armenian Catholic Church in Istanbul He said the firefighter-rescue team arrived immediately. Armenian Catholic Archeparch of Istanbul Archbishop Lévon Zékiyan was also on the scene.
- Turkey is sending Cold War-era cluster bombs to Ukraine – FP The weapons are designed to destroy tanks by bursting into smaller submunitions, which can linger on the battlefield for years if they do not immediately explode. Each round scatters about 88 bomblets.
- Fire erupts in Turkey’s Black Sea port of Samsun following explosion The causes for the explosion that led to a fire are currently being analyzed.
- EU Urges Turkey to Stop Offering Russia Solutions to Circumvent Sanctions Speaking about the EU's engagement with Turkey, an important neighbor, EU partner and candidate country for EU membership, we stress the importance of ensuring that Turkey's foreign policy is aligned with...
- Any Change of Internationally Recognized Borders in Region is Unacceptable – Iranian President to Erdogan "The basis of our policy in the region is that the fates of the countries must be determined by themselves and that their national sovereignty and territorial integrity must be respected" Raisi told Erdogan...
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 0 km/h