European Commission: Turkey Was Vocal in its Support for Azerbaijan during the April War Against Artsakh
European Commission issued a report on the human rights situation in Turkey, which highlights particularly the regress in freedom of speech and press, and a range of other areas.
The document also touches upon the Arpil war against NKR.
As the report says, Turkey was vocal in its support for Azerbaijan during the war in April 2016 in Artsakh.
The authors also state that the 2009 protocols on the normalization of relations with Armenia have not been ratified to date.
They also address the criminal case over the assassination of Hrant Dink, the editor-in-chief of the Istanbul-based Armenian weekly Agos, as well as the Armenian Patriarchate’s pressures upon the teaching of the Armenian language in schools. The report focuses also on the positive judgment issued in the lawsuit against the Grey Wolves Organisation in Kars on charges of hate speech against Armenians.
- Turkey’s Leader Met Two E.U. Presidents. The Woman Among Them Didn’t Get a Chair Von der Leyen stood staring at them, gestured with her right hand and appeared to say "um" or "ehm."
- EU Freezes Turkey Sanctions Plan Work has stopped on additional blacklistings of Turkish individuals, and we are not talking of economic sanctions anymore.
- NATO Chief Expresses 'Serious Concerns' Over Turkey's Actions Though it has been a NATO member since 1952, Turkey has angered members of the alliance over the last few years in a string of moves.
- Turkey Considers Purchasing 2nd Regiment of Russian-Made S-400 Air Defense Systems "Our work on the second [regiment] of S-400 systems continues," he said in an interview with the Turkish NTV television channel.
- Turkey Says Turning Back on S-400s 'Problematic' "It is a very problematic situation to turn back from the point we have come to. We invite (the United States) to distance themselves from threatening language such as sanctions," Akar told journalists...
The Incumbent Authorities Must Leave as They Are the Symbol of Our Defeat: Kocharyan
Return of Armenian Prisoners Continues to Be on Russian Agenda: Ambassador
Vladimir Putin Congratulates Armenian President on Victory Anniversary
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Messages to Vladimir Putin, Mikhail Mishustin on May 9
Armenian President Congratulates Nation on Victory and Peace Day
Armenia Records 219270 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the May Triple Holiday
Armenians Danced "Kochari" at the Walls of Reichstag in Berlin (VIDEO)
Today Is Victory Day and There Is No Alternative!
Shushi Liberation Operation in 1st Artsakh War was Approved by ex-President Sargsyan
Wreath Laid on Behalf of Armenian President at Yerablur Military Pantheon
Artsakh Reports 13 New Cases of COVID-19 in One Day
Armenia Records 219092 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Major-General Arkady Ter-Tadevosyan Posthumously Bestowed with National Hero of Armenia title
Embassy of Armenia in Russia Condemns Act of Vandalism against Armenian Cemetery in Yaroslavl Region
Turkish Defense Ministry Uses Word ''Genocide'' then Deletes It
Armenia has returned all Azerbaijani POWs: Anna Naghdalyan
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Sent Letters to the OCSE Minsk Group Co-Chairs and the PR of the OSCE CiO on the Threat to Water Security of Artsakh
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Even if Biden Uses the Term "Genocide", it Wouldn't Be Right to Consider it as Final Recognition: Interview with Harut Sassounian (Exclusive)
The Feelings and Emotions We Had During the 44-Day War in Artsakh: Interview with the Author of the Book "On This Side of the Window"
Armenia's Ombudsman Addresses CoE Committee of Ministers for Immediate Return of Armenian POWs in Azerbaijan
Silent Protest Demanding the Return of Armenian PoWs Canceled in Warsaw Due to Turkish-Azerbaijani Threats
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Call on Parties to Resume Dialogue Under their Auspices at Earliest Opportunity
The Tragic Events in Maragha will Remain an Incurable Wound in the Memory of Our People: Armenia's MFA
Secretary of State Blinken Visits Afghanistan Day After US Announces Plans for Withdrawal
Joe Biden: We Remember the Lives of All Those who Died in the Ottoman-era Armenian Genocide
Canada Province of Alberta Recognizes Armenian Genocide
G7 Foreign Ministers’ Statement on the Situation Along Ukraine’s Borders
Wind: 12 km/h