Oil Prices Rise
Crude futures drifted marginally higher on Monday, but trading was largely tepid as investors saw little reason to rush back to the market, the marketwatch.com reports.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, light, sweet crude futures for delivery in April CLJ7, +0.63% traded at $54.33 a barrel, up $0.34, or 0.6%, in the Globex electronic session. April Brent crude LCOJ7, +0.75% on London’s ICE Futures exchange rose $0.40, or 0.7%, to $56.43 a barrel.
- World Oil Prices Falling Accordingly, the WTI crude oil futures for May fell by 0.69 percent to $64.47 a barrel.
- Lavrov Considers it Necessary for Russia to Get Away from Using US Dollar "So, we [Russia] must reduce the risk of sanctions by strengthening our technological independence, switching to national currencies that are an alternative to the [US] dollar, and switching to calculations...
- UN Improves Forecast of Global Economic Growth for Current Year The global economy is expected to grow 4.7% this year - faster than forecast in September (4.3%), thanks in part to a stronger recovery in the United States, where progress in vaccine distribution and...
- World Oil Prices Going Up Accordingly, the WTI oil futures for April have risen by 1.18 percent to $62.43 a barrel.
- Brent Crude Surpasses $65 per Barrel First Time Since January 2020 As of 4:10 Moscow time, the Brent oil price was up by 1.7% trading at $65.46 per barrel, while the WTI oil price was up by 1.7% at $62.21 per barrel.
Armenia Records 230339 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US Congresswoman Urges Azerbaijan to Immediately Withdraw from Armenian Territories and Stop Violence
Azerbaijani Forces Fire on Armenian Positions in Yeraskh Section of Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Armenia Records 230110 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
It is Obvious from this Picture that People are Under the Direct Target of the Azerbaijanis: Tatoyan
Comment of the Foreign Ministry on the Statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
European Parliament Rapporteurs Condemn Azerbaijan’s Provocative Actions
Greek Foreign Minister: The Days of the Ottoman Empire are Over
"We Need to Avoid this Continuing Cycle of Conflict": PACE Rapporteur Concerned over Situation on Armenian-Azeri Border
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Moscow Concerned by Recent Armed Incidents on Armenia-Azerbaijan Border
Azerbaijan Undertakes Another Provocation on Border in the Direction of Nakhichevan
Armenia Downs Azerbaijani Aerostar Drone
Armenia Records 229867 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Concerned Over Repeated Incidents Along Armenia-Azerbaijan Border
Armenia's Air Defense Forces Prevent Infiltration of Azeri UAVs into Armenia's Airspace: Armenia MOD
Armenia Acting FM Holds Phone Talks with EU Special Representative
The Co-Chairs Call Upon Armenia and Azerbaijan to De-Escalate the Situation Immediately
Iran Ready to Help Restore Peace between Azerbaijan, Armenia
Nikol Pashinyan Refers to Armenia-Azerbaijan Border Situation
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Deputy Chief of RF Armed Forces General Staff Sergey Istrakov
Assistance in Future Solution to Nagorno-Karabakh Issue in South Caucasus Is Required: Lukashevich
Armenia Funeral Commission Set Up in Connection with Djivan Gasparyan's Passing
ECtHR Issues Badalyan v. Azerbaijan Case Decision, Confirms Torture and Illegal Imprisonment
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Statement of the MFA of the Republic of Armenia
US Left Afghan Airfield at Night, didn’t Tell New Commander
EU to Allocate over €1.5bn to Armenia for Five Programs
Communication Lost with a Serviceman and Driver on Duty– Armenia MOD
Armenia to Send Observation Mission for Russia’s State Duma Elections