OPEC+ Reaches Deal to Cut Oil Production by 9.7 Million Barrels Per Day
EPA / UPG
Russia and Saudi Arabia have struck a deal with other major crude producers to slash oil production in a bid to steady a market that has been shaken by the coronavirus pandemic, CNN reports.
Members of OPEC and their allies, including Russia and Mexico, announced Sunday that they have agreed to cut production by 9.7 million barrels a day in May and June — among the deepest cuts ever agreed to by the world's oil producers. After that, the group will steadily ramp up production until the cuts end in April 2022.
- Gas Prices in Europe Drop Below $1,000 The price of December futures on the TTF hub in the Netherlands dropped to $ 993 per 1,000 cubic meters, or € 85 per MWh (based on the current EUR / USD exchange rate, ICE prices are presented in euros...
- G20 Calls on IMF to Set up New Fund to Finance Low-Income Countries The G20 leaders also welcomed the IMF’s initiative to allocate SDRs worth 650 billionn US dollars in additional reserves to help the most vulnerable countries.
- World Oil Prices Falling Accordingly, the WTI crude oil futures for May fell by 0.69 percent to $64.47 a barrel.
- Lavrov Considers it Necessary for Russia to Get Away from Using US Dollar "So, we [Russia] must reduce the risk of sanctions by strengthening our technological independence, switching to national currencies that are an alternative to the [US] dollar, and switching to calculations...
- UN Improves Forecast of Global Economic Growth for Current Year The global economy is expected to grow 4.7% this year - faster than forecast in September (4.3%), thanks in part to a stronger recovery in the United States, where progress in vaccine distribution and...
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Soldier Killed in Artsakh, Circumstances Yet To Be Determined
Armenia Records 340723 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
David Babayan Received Representatives of Democratic Union Party of the Republic of Armenia
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Body of Killed Civilian Handed Over to Artsakh
Biden Says He Does Not Accept Anybody’s Red Lines Referring to Ukraine
Azerbaijan Again Halts Search Operations for Casualties of the 2020 Artsakh War
The Regular Sitting of the Consultative Assembly Held with the Participation of the Prime Minister and the Leaders of the Extra-Parliamentary Political Forces
Human Rights Watch Condemns Human Rights Violations in Azerbaijan
Murderer of Artsakh Civilian Identified
United Russia Congress Re-Elects Medvedev as Party’s Chairman
Any Status Within Azerbaijan is Unacceptable for the People and Authorities of Artsakh: David Babayan
Armenia Records 340396 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of the Apostles St. Thaddeus and St. Bartholomew, the First Preachers of Christianity in Armenia
At the Request of Erdogan,Putin Informed Him about the Main Results of the Trilateral Meeting of the Leaders of Russia, Azerbaijan and Armenia in Sochi
Armenia's Foreign Minister Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Atrocities Committed by the Azerbaijani Armed Forces Against the Civilian Population of Artsakh Are a Continuation of the Policy of Armenophobia: MFA Spox
Putin, Erdogan Speak on the Phone
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Armenian History of ATMs (from the Series "Inventions of the Armenians")
Armenian Scientists Become Eligible for the EU's Largest Funding Program
Artsakh National Security Service Releases Statement on Incident Near Shushi Checkpoint
Man Detained near Shushi to Be Handed over to Artsakh Law Enforcement Agencies: Ombudsman
Ararat Mirzoyan, Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne Discussed Peaceful Settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
West at Risk of Conflict with Russia, Britain's Army Chief Says
Water Tariff in Armenia to Increase on January 1
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Under the Guise of Unblocking the Roads, the Azerbaijani Authorities are Pursuing a Targeted Policy of Isolating the Civilian Residential Communities of Armenia: Tatoyan