Garo Paylan: I Want to Build a Bridge Between Our Countries
"The stalled relations between Turkey and Armenia hamper the democratization process of the both countries," Turkish Deputy of Armenia descent Garo Paylan said at a press conference on Friday in Yerevan, Panorama.am reports.
"I want to build a bridge between our countries, to open the door for a dialogue," Paylan, said, while speaking of the aim of his visit.
Commenting on President Sargsyan’s recent statement on the fate of Armenian-Turkish protocols, the lawmaker said: "I met with Armenian FM Edward Nalbandian, PM Karen Karapetyan, and will meet President Sargsyan. I know their readiness to open the door for a dialogue, yet the same readiness is expected from Turkey. I will speak to Turkish ministers upon my return. We should exert efforts to slightly open that door."
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan: Turkey Threw All That Out The Window Discussing this distorted interpretation, I think, does not even bring us honor because we know the history very well. Armenia’s Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan stated this in an interview with...
- Turkey to Renovate the Largest Armenian Church in the Middle East Surp Giragos and Mar Petyun Chaldean Churches had been awaiting restoration by the community foundations, which were unable to carry out the task due to insufficient funds.
- Mevlut Chavushoghlu: With Karabakh Conflict Unresolved, Normalization of Ties with Armenia Impossible Turkey rules out rapprochement with Armenia without final peace over Artsakh
- Armenia is Ready to Regulate Armenian-Turkish Relations without Pre-Conditions: Nikol Pashinyan Armenia is ready for negotiations for the regulation of relations but not through coercion and threats or by blockade, Pashinyan said.
- Armen Sarkissian's Message to Erdoghan: “Forgiveness comes after recognition” Swiss Public TV – RTS – has released excerpts from the interview with Armenian President Armen Sarkissian.
- Status of Hagia Sophia Can Be Changed by Presidential Decree The pro-government press points out, however, that in the event of a positive proposal, it is assumed that the first prayer will be held on July 15, the fourth anniversary of the failed coup attempt, which...
- Greece Urges Turkey to Keep Hagia Sophia as Museum "Hagia Sophia is a world heritage monument... Many countries, culminating in the intervention of the U.S State Department, highlighted this very point, urging Turkey not to take steps which would create...
- Anti-Armenian Turkish Politician Elected President of 75th UN General Assembly "When he was chair of the foreign relations committee of the Turkish parliament and minister for relations with the European Union, he would make anti-Armenian statements. As minister for European Union...
- Turkey Launches Ground Operation Against Kurdish Militants in Northern Iraq "Our commandos have been deployed to the region [of Haftanin, northern Iraq]," the ministry said, noting that the new military operation dubbed Claw-Tiger is supported by the Air Force, ATAK helicopters,...
- Turkey, Russia, Iran to Hold 5th Summit on Syria The summit aims at assessing the latest developments in war-weary Syria -- northwestern Idlib city in particular -- ending the conflict climate, ensuring the necessary conditions for the voluntary return...
Artsakh President Convoked a Consultation on the Defense Army Officers' Housing Issues
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Ararat Mirzoyan Has a Telephone Talk with Speaker of RF FA Council Federation Valentina Matviyenko
President Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to Alexander Lukashenko on the Occasion of the Independence Day of Belarus
RA NA Representative at Constitutional Court Presents a Motion to CC
Armen Sarkissian Congratulated the Author and Publicist Razmik Davoyan on the Occasion of his 80th Birth Anniversary
France's Macron Appoints New Prime Minister After Government Resigns
EU Foreign Ministers to Discuss Hong Kong at Next Meeting
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Alexander Lukashenko on Belarus Independence Day
Communication With Public is One of Key Challenges for Armenia Authorities, Says USAID Official
Third President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan Congratulates Poet Razmik Davoyan on 80th Birth Anniversary
ECB Welcomes Initiative to Launch new European Payment Solution
French PM Philippe Resigns
Armenia Records 27320 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
President of Artsakh Approved Decisions of the Government
PM Nikol Pashinyan’s Congratulatory Message to Vladimir Putin
Government Approves State Support Program for Winter Wheat Sowing Campaign
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Ararat Danielyan Appointed Adviser to Artsakh President
Artsakh's Foreign Minister Sent Thank-You Letters to a Group of US Congressmen
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
Reddit Cofounder Alexis Ohanian Resigns from Board, Urges Seat Be Filled by Black Candidate
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Greek Defence Minister: Turkey’s Behaviour is Aggressive But Our Powerful Armed Forces is a Deterrent
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan Regarding Bellicose Statements of Various Circles of Azerbaijani Authorities
Wind: 16 km/h