Iran Threatens to Withdraw from the Nuclear Deal
Iran will abandon the nuclear deal it reached with six major powers if the United States decides to withdraw from it, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said, Haaretz reports.
"If Washington decides to pull out of the nuclear deal, Iran will withdraw too," Al Jazeera TV wrote on its Twitter feed, quoting the minister.
"Washington will be in a better position if it remains committed to the deal."
- Iran's Khamenei Bans Direct Negotiations with US America never remains loyal to its promises in talks.
- Turkey Against Severing Economic Ties with Iran despite US Stance “A delegation of ours is in the United States right now and negotiations are being held on a series of matters including the sanctions issue. I think a good outcome will emerge from this dialogue. We...
- US Reimposes Economic Sanctions on Iran They also bar trading in cars and metals and minerals that include gold, steel, coal and aluminium. Iran will also be barred from buying US and European aircraft.
- Cooperating with Iran is a Necessity for Armenia: Expert In connection with recent developments in Iran's nuclear program, "Armedia" IAA talked to the expert, Armen Israelyan.
- US Threats Do not Frighten Iran Iran's nuclear program chief Ali Akbar Salehi also responded to Pompeо's statement, noting that Iran will continue to follow the nuclear program agreement if the European Union compensates for the damage...
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Delivers Speech at UN General Assembly
RA MFA: Armenia Desn’t Put Forward Preconditions for Pashinyan-Aliyev Meeting
Turkmenistan's Population Will Pay for Electricity, Gas, Drinking Water and Salt
Sharmazanov: We Condemn Disaster of Khatyn and Azerbaijanis’ Atrocities in Artsakh
Declaration of Friendship Resigned Between Berdzor of Artsakh and Alfortville of France
EEC Chief: Eurasian Economic Union could get WTO observer status in two years
Argentina to Bring Allegations of Venezuelan Human Rights Abuses to ICC - Macri
Turkey Cannot Remain Silent over Use of Sanctions as 'Weapons': Erdogan
Nikol Pashinyan, Johannes Hahn Discuss Ways of Expanding EU-Armenia Cooperation
Meeting between Armenian Foreign Minister and OSCE Minsk Group Co-Cahirs Has Already Started
Trump: Iranians Must 'Change Their Tune' before any Meeting
Google Chrome Authorizes Users Without Their Consent
Nikol Pashinyan Visits Armenia Exhibition at New York’s Metropolitan Museum (Photos)
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received the Delegation of the French Town of Alfortville
North Korea Made Great Progress in Denuclearization
Russian President holds phone talks with Israeli PM
First Meeting of EU-RA Partnership Committee in Trade Configuration under the CEPA to Be Held in Yerevan today
Azerbaijani Opposition Figures Oppose Putin's Visit
EU to Set Up a Mechanism to Continue Legitimate Business with Iran
Excessive Drinking Killed over 3 million People in 2016
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Gevorg Harutyunyan Took the Third Place at the "New Wave -2018" International Music Contest
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Jean-Claude Van Damme to Be on Hand at Comedy Club Festival in Yerevan
"Declaration of Independence Laid Foundation of Artsakh’s State-Building’ – Armenian President Extends Congrats on 27th Anniversary
Dan Bilzerian Heads to Artsakh
In the Past There Were More Armenians in Baku than Azerbaijanis, and More Armenians in Tbilisi than Georgians - Zatulin
Armenia’s National Security Service Director Confirms: His Telephone Conversation with Investigation Service Chief Was Wiretapped
Wind: 17.70 km/h