276 People Killed in Somalia Attack
The most powerful bomb blast ever witnessed in Somalia's capital killed 276 people with around 300 others injured, abc News reports
The country's information minister called it the deadliest single attack in this Horn of Africa nation.
As angry protesters gathered near the scene of the attack, Somalia's government blamed the al-Qaida linked al-Shabab extremist group for what it called a "national disaster."
However, Africa's deadliest Islamic extremist group, which often targets high-profile areas of the capital, did not comment yet.
- Turkish Police Detain 7 Over ISIS Links One suspect is believed to be responsible for ISIS training camps that train some 2000 foreign militants per year, the daily said citing a statement by Turkey's interior ministry.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers The first X-8 in a conflict zone was spotted in 2015 by Kurdish forces near the Mosul Dam in Iraq, while in October 2016 a bomb-laden X-8 killed two Kurdish soldiers and injured two French commandos in...
- Iraq Declares War With Islamic State Is Over Iraq's announcement comes two days after the Russian military declared it had accomplished its mission of defeating IS in neighbouring Syria.
Artsakh Crowned Volleyball Champion
Nikol Pashinyan, Emmanuel Macron hold private talks on margins of Paris Peace Forum
Arsen Julfalakyan Takes Part in Tournament After Long Break and Wins It
Nikol Pashinyan attends Second Paris Peace Forum; PM hands Armenian book to Forum Library
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office
Yerevan condemns “in strongest terms” killing of two Armenians in Syria ISIL attack
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Moldova's Fledgling Government Brought Down by no Confidence Vote
Turkey's Erdogan Says talks with EU May End over Cyprus Sanctions
Head-on Collision of Bangladesh Trains Kills 16, Injures 40
Ararat Mirzoyan Has a Farewell Meeting with Ambassador of Greece to Armenia
OSCE Mission will Conduct a Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Kazakh Former President Says in Talks to Arrange Putin-Zelenskiy Summit
Former Deputy Head of NA staff Arsen Babayan to be Released from Custody
Israeli Forces Kill Top Islamic Jihad Commander in Gaza Strike
PM Nikol Pashinyan Attends Official Reception, hosted on Behalf of Emmanuel Macron
Mexico Grants Asylum to Bolivia's Evo Morales
Former US President Jimmy Carter Hospitalized
Nikol Pashinyan Arrives at Élysée Palace
Armenian PM Pashinyan Arrives in Paris
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
We Will Never Forget that 1.5 Million Armenians Were Murdered: Kim Kardashian
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Turkish Foreign Minister Hold Talks with U.S.'s Pompeo: Sources
Wind: 4 km/h