UN Welcomes Sargsyan-Aliyev Meeting
Stéphane Dujarric, Spokesman for the United Nations (UN) Secretary-General, has issued a statement on behalf of UN Secretary-General António Guterres, and with respect to the Karabakh peace process, Artsakhpress reports.
"The Secretary-General welcomes the summit held on October 16 in Geneva, Switzerland, between the President of the Republic of Armenia, Serzh Sargsyan, and the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Ilham Aliyev, organized under the auspices of the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group. He is encouraged by the Presidents’ agreement to take measures to intensify the negotiation process and to take additional steps to reduce tensions on the Line of Contact.
The Secretary-General reiterates the United Nations’ support for the ongoing mediation efforts of the Co-Chairs and encourages the sides to build on the positive momentum created by this summit to reach a peaceful negotiated settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict," the statement reads.
- Nikol Pashinyan Receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Reference was made to the efforts aimed at preparing the affected populations to peace.
- Azerbaijan Fired Around 800 Shots in Passing Week During this time the Azerbaijan armed forces fired around 800 shots toward the military positions of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic), and with various-caliber rifle weapons, the press...
- Baku Should Refrain From Provocative Actions: Armenia's MFA She said the Armenia’s Foreign Ministry prioritizes the implementation of effective steps addressed toward reduction of further tension, reinforcement of ceasefire regime which makes the important part...
- Comment by Foreign Ministry Spokesperson on Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev's Speech at Valdai Discussion Club Armenia is confident that peaceful settlement of the conflict and the victory of democracy in the region has no alternative and in that sense attaches importance to fulfilling the commitment to prepare...
- Armenian Diplomat at UN: Restoration of Soviet Azerbaijan's 'Territorial Integrity' Impossible as Much as that of Soviet Union The Armenian diplomat’s remarks came in response to Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov's UN speech that “the Armenian aggression against Azerbaijan” has led to the loss of the country’s...
UN: Afghan Election-Related Violence Killed 85 Civilians
We Will Never Forget that 1.5 Million Armenians Were Murdered: Kim Kardashian
Nikol Pashinyan Met with President of the Artsakh Republic Bako Sahakyan (video)
Members of the Kurdish Community in Armenia Held a Protest Outside the US Embassy
Trump: Let 'Napoleon Bonaparte' Rescue Kurds
SDF Recaptures Ras al-Ain from pro-Turkish Forces in Northern Syria
Weather Forecast in Armenia: The Air Temperature Will Gradually Go Up by 2-3 Degrees
Trump Called Turkey’s President to Demand an End to Syrian Invasion
Georgian Prime Minister Arrived in Armenia (video)
China Urges Turkey to Halt Military Action in Syria-Foreign Ministry
Pelosi Says Trump Sanctions Package on Turkey "Falls Very Short"
Pro-Kurdish Protest Turns Violent in Germany: DW
Airbus Delegation to Visit Armenia at President's Invitation
Nikol Pashinyan Receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Three Medals from World Sambo Championships
Donald Trump Imposes Sanctions against Turkish Officials
The Military Exercises Raised our Confidence in Our Troops’ Organizational rResources and Collective Strength: Pashinyan
Alan Gogbashian will Not Assume the Position of British Ambassador to Armenia
GM Shant Sargsyan – World U18 Champion
UK Reviews All Arms Export Licences to Turkey: FT
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
Military Rank of Lieutenant-General Conferred to the Artsakh Defense Minister, Commander of the Defense Army
Wind: 5 km/h