Iran Is Ready to Create New Opportunities of Cooperation with Armenia (Official)
On December 12, RA NA Armenia-Iran Friendship Group delegation had meetings with the Head of the IRI Majlis Iran-Armenia Friendship Group, the Heads of the Committees on Economic Affairs, on Energy, on Foreign Relations and on Defense, official page of RA NA rports.
During the meetings multi-layered issues of the Armenian-Iranian cooperation were discussed, particularly, the cooperation in the spheres of economy, energy, foreign policy and security.
Within the framework of the economic cooperation the sides discussed issues relating to the works of the economic free zone being created in Meghri and the possibilities and the further organization of the activities. The sides particularly touched upon the Iranian and the Armenian goods turnover, and by the mediation and support of the Armenian and Iranian sides in other markets.
In the sphere of energy issues regarding the construction of the third energy line were discussed. The sides have recorded that the preparatory works are over and the phases of the final design and construction should follow. Certain agreements on the issues of the organization of the gas purchase process from Iran to Armenia were reached. The parties agreed to create joint working groups which should be engaged with the solution of the concrete problems, involving in them the representatives of the spheres of the two countries’ executive powers and business sphere. It has been designed to hold multilateral forums by the initiative of the parliaments of Armenia and Iran.
The representatives of the IRI Majlis have assured that the Iranian legislation is liberal which gives wide opportunity to deepen the effective cooperation in the debated spheres. It has been reaffirmed that the Iranian side is ready to debate and create new opportunities in all spheres.
The RA NA deputies Koryun Nahapetyan, Vahe Enfiajyan, Nikol Pashinyan and Aghvan Vardanyan are in the delegation
- Nikol Pashinyan, Hassan Rouhani Discuss Broad Range of Issues on Bilateral Agenda Reference was also made to the prospects of joint efforts in railway communications, high technologies, customs, science and tourism.
- Armenian-Iranian Relationships. Pashinyan’s Belated Visit During prime minister Nikol Pashinyan’s official visit to Iran high ranking talks took place with the Iranian authorities including the Supreme Leader of Iran Ali Khamenei, the latter not always willing...
- Prime Minister Pashinyan Arrives in Iran on Official Visit After the official national anthems of the two countries had been played, Nikol Pashinyan and Hassan Rouhani welcomed the members of the two delegations and started their high-level talks.
- Armenian Ambassador and Iranian Minister Discussed Cooperation Issues During the meeting the interlocutors discussed the programs carried out so far in the IT and telecommunications sector and the future cooperation prospects.
- Armenia Is Following The Processes On Sanctions Against Iran Armenia openly speaks about the worries in connection with the sanctions imposed against Iran, spokesperson for the Foreign Ministry Anna Naghdalyan told reporters on Tuesday.
- Trump and Netanyahu Discuss ‘Threat from Iran’ The two last spoke on November 19, when Netanyahu thanked the president for Washington’s decision to repudiate a State Department legal opinion that said West Bank settlements were illegal.
- Six More Countries Join Trump-Busting Iran Barter Group The system has not yet enabled any transactions.
- Iranian Foreign Minister Held Talks With a Taliban Delegation Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif held talks in Tehran with a Taliban delegation led by Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, one of the group's founders, the official IRNA news agency reported on Wednesday.
- Iran Says Pro-Government Rally to Show who 'Real' Iranians are After days of state-sponsored marches in dozens of cities to condemn the unrest, Iran is holding a pro-government rally in the capital to be addressed by the commander of the elite Revolutionary Guards,...
- Terror Sponsors Must Stop Blaming Iran for Their Problems: Foreign Ministry "The very countries that spawn and promote terrorism and extremism and have interfered in the internal affairs of others by violating the principle of good neighborliness, and [those who] have weakened...
- Iran-Eurasia Trade Office Set up in Armenia Iran-Russia have reached agreements in this regard, he said noting that Armenia and other Eurasian states could make use of barter trade within the framework of tripartite agreement signed between Iran,...
- May God Keep You in Good Health: Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates IRI Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei on birthday I attach great importance to our February meeting, at which we discussed a wide range of issues related to the development of multifaceted Armenian-Iranian cooperation.
- Armenian Deputy PM Met with Hassan Rouhani in Tehran During the meeting, the two sides discussed a host of issues, including the bilateral ties as well as the latest regional and international developments.
- Armenian PM to Depart for Iran on Official Visit On February 28 Pashinyan will visit the Iranian city of Isfahan to meet with the governor and the Armenian community representatives.
- Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to Hassan Rouhani Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan has sent a condolence message to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.
Pompeo to Meet With Lavrov on December 10
WADA Rules to Ban Russia For Four Years From Olympics and World Championships
Armenian FM: Recognition of Armenian Genocide is Also Step For Prevention
Iran Believes Russia will not Give up Nuclear Cooperation Due to US Sanctions
Turkey Launches Website against the Armenian Genocide Recognition
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkey Deported 11 French Terrorist Suspects
Decision to Abolish Visa Requirements of Qatar for Armenian Citizens Enters into Force
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
WhatsApp Now Lets to Create Reminders, Tasks
Lebanon’s President Orders Week’s Delay in Talks to Pick Premier
Putin and Zelenski to Meet Today in Paris
Samoa Measles Epidemic Death Toll Reaches 70
Today Is The Fifth Day Of The Strike In France
US Confirms Washington Visit by Russian Foreign Minister
First Vice-President of the Republic of Guatemala Congress Felipe Alejos Lorenzana Hosted in the Artsakh Parliament
Finland’s Sanna Marin, 34, will Be the World’s Youngest Sitting Prime Minister
Accompanied by His spouse Nikol Pashinyan Attended Concert Dedicated to The 75th Anniversary of Levon Malkhasyan
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian, Ararat Mirzoyan And Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Laid Flowers At the Armenian Genocide Memorial
Artsakh Athlete Artur Arushanyan Became Three-Time World Champion
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 5 km/h