Two Turkish Soldiers Killed in Kurdish Attack in Southeast
Two Turkish soldiers were killed in Turkey’s southeastern province of Hakkari in an attack by Kurdish Workers Party (PKK) militants, Reuters reports.
Another soldier was wounded in the attack which took place as the troops were carrying out security operations, military said.
The PKK is considered a terrorist organization by the United States, Turkey and the European Union, and is said to wage an insurgency against the state since the 1980s.
- ''The Olive Branch'': Ankara Will Not Reconsider its Policy against the Kurds due to International Community's Concerns Due to the developments in Afrin, many Italian political figures have opposed Erdoğan's visit today. The leader of the Left Party of Italy, Nicola Fratognani, urged the authorities of the country ''not...
- Kurds in Syria Call on US Support to Rein in Turkish Operations Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said the operation will be expanded to other areas, including Manbij, where American forces are stationed with Kurdish militia.
- Karen Karapetyan Meets with Iraqi Kurdistan Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani The parties discussed possibilities and prospects for strengthening and developing bilateral economic ties. Prime Minister Barzani assured of their willingness to deepen cooperation with Armenia and boost...
- Will the US Suspend Military Assistance to the Syrian Kurds? So, if in reality, the US is not going to suspend the military assistance to the Kurds, what is the disseminated news conditioned by?
- 15 German Police Officers Injured Dispersing Kurdish Rally in Dusseldorf Fifteen officers and at least three demonstrators were injured in the scuffles that ensued after the police moved to disperse a rally.
- Erdogan Has Limited Options to Save Turkey from Financial Crisis: Reuters Erdogan has limited options. Most involve a loss of face or a loss of sovereignty for which he alone would be blamed, having successfully marginalized not just a divided opposition but his own Justice...
- 'You Don’t Understand' Fury as Macron Brands Turkey 'Anti-European' Mr Macron asked French ambassadors in Paris: “Do we think today that in a clear and honest manner we can continue accession negotiations with Turkey to join the European Union?”
- Turkey's Biggest Mobile Phone Importing Companies Cancel their Phone Orders According to the traders, the buyers in Anatolia also cancelled their contracts for the purchase of iPhone models.
- Erdogan Says Attempts to Exert Economic Pressure on Turkey Futile Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has described attempts to exert economic pressure on his country, including by means of destabilizing its financial system, as futile.
- Turkey, US Reach Preliminary Agreement on Sanctions Crisis Brunson, who led a Protestant church in the Aegean city of İzmir, is at the center of one of the most serious crises in relations between the NATO allies in years.
Armenia, China Sign Air Communication Agreement
Russian MoD Blames Israel for Attack Which Led to Downing of Il-20 by Syria
21 Killed in Iranian Road Accident
Levon Aronian's Wife to Solo Cycle through Turkey and Iran to Armenia
Pope to Armenian Monks: Continue to Illuminate the Path to Unity
Fire on the Slopes of Mount Ararat Has Started to Quickly Spread Again
North, South Korean Leaders Kick off 3-day Summit
Armenia’s Human Rights Defender's Office Praised by European Union for "Excellent" Job
PM Receives EAEU-Member States’ Central Bank Presidents
NATO Ready to Response if Russia Carries out a Cyberattack
FM Mnatsakanyan: Armenia Remains Committed to Peaceful Settlement Process of NK Conflict
My Deal or No Deal: Theresa May
Armenia to Carry out Inspections in Turkish Sites as Part of Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe (CFE)
London Mayor Calls for Another Referendum on Brexit
President of Artsakh Met with Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan
Mattis Condemns Russia for Influence-Peddling in Macedonia
Ethiopia, Eritrea Sign Agreement in Saudi Arabia
Trump to Annouce Tariffs on $200 Billion in Chinese Goods
The Interview of the Suspected Made Scripal Case Even More Complicated
Right After Pashinyan's Son, Now Aliyev's Son Went to the Army (Photos)
Belgian King and His Family Are on Vacation in Armenia
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Angela Merkel Arrived in Armenia
Armenian-Chinese Friendship School Opens in Yerevan
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Berlin Regrets Azerbaijan's Decision to Ban German Parliamentarian from Entering the Country Due to His Visit to Karabakh
Wind: 6.44 km/h