Tillerson Starts a Tour in the Middle East
The U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson starts a five-nation tour of the Middle East, Haaretz reports.
From his first stop in Egypt to his last in Turkey, Tillerson will be confronting crises with partners and allies that threaten military success against Islamic State.
He will also visit Kuwait, Jordan and Lebanon.
Tillerson's visit to the region will not include any stops in Israel or the West Bank.
- Status of Hagia Sophia Can Be Changed by Presidential Decree The pro-government press points out, however, that in the event of a positive proposal, it is assumed that the first prayer will be held on July 15, the fourth anniversary of the failed coup attempt, which...
- Greece Urges Turkey to Keep Hagia Sophia as Museum "Hagia Sophia is a world heritage monument... Many countries, culminating in the intervention of the U.S State Department, highlighted this very point, urging Turkey not to take steps which would create...
- Anti-Armenian Turkish Politician Elected President of 75th UN General Assembly "When he was chair of the foreign relations committee of the Turkish parliament and minister for relations with the European Union, he would make anti-Armenian statements. As minister for European Union...
- Turkey Launches Ground Operation Against Kurdish Militants in Northern Iraq "Our commandos have been deployed to the region [of Haftanin, northern Iraq]," the ministry said, noting that the new military operation dubbed Claw-Tiger is supported by the Air Force, ATAK helicopters,...
- Turkey, Russia, Iran to Hold 5th Summit on Syria The summit aims at assessing the latest developments in war-weary Syria -- northwestern Idlib city in particular -- ending the conflict climate, ensuring the necessary conditions for the voluntary return...
- Mississippi Governor Signs Bill Removing state Flag with Confederate Emblem Mississippi residents will head to the polls in November to choose a new state flag. The old flag design will not be an option, per the legislation.
- Biden Tops Trump Nationwide, but Battlegrounds Tilt Trump The former vice president continues to hold healthy leads among women (55% Biden to 41% Trump) and people of color (69% Biden to 26% Trump).
- U.S. Army to Resume Large-Scale Exercise in Europe, but with Coronavirus Precautions Called Allied Spirit, the drill is connected to the scaled-down version of Defender Europe-20, a series of events that was intended to be among the largest Army training efforts on the Continent since...
- Trump Says He Had Good Call with Russia's Putin, Saudi King on Oil OPEC and its allies led by Russia agreed on Thursday to cut their oil output by more than a fifth and said they expected the United States and other producers to join in their effort to lift prices that...
- US Coronavirus Death Toll Rates Second Highest in the World: Reuters U.S. officials warned Americans to expect alarming numbers of coronavirus deaths this week, even as an influential university model on Wednesday scaled back its projected U.S. pandemic death toll by 26%...
Armenian Tax Revenues Decrease by AMD 17.6 Million in 1st Half of 2020
Armenia’s PM: Citizen of Armenia Not a Material to Die from Coronavirus
UN Security Council Rejects Russian-Backed Resolution on Syrian Aid Deliveries
Artsakh Republic President Received a Group of Reserve Officers
Trump Hosts Mexican President for First Visit at White House
Armenia Records 30346 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenophobia Is the Last Line of Defense of Aliyev’s Power: Armenia's MFA Spokesperson
Artsakh's MFA Commented on Announcements of Ilham Aliyev
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Who Can No Longer Wear Face Masks Outdoors in Armenia?-New Decision
Greek Parliament Ratifies Armenia-EU CEPA
Trump Said His Administration Is Considering Banning the App TikTok
Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey
Armenia’s Deputy DM Gabriel Balayan Contracts Coronavirus
Serbs Storm Parliament after Virus Lockdown Announced
Mkhitar Hayrapetyan Became the Head of the NA Armenia-Iran Friendship Group
The Embassy of Armenia Commented on the Desecration of the Armenian Genocide Memorial
Armenia Records 29820 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
President Armen Sarkissian Spoke on the Phone with the President of Latvia: Two Countries Possess Serious Potential for Cooperation
First Free Programs in the Healthcare Sphere are Being Brought to Life in Artsakh
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 8 km/h