Tillerson Starts a Tour in the Middle East
The U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson starts a five-nation tour of the Middle East, Haaretz reports.
From his first stop in Egypt to his last in Turkey, Tillerson will be confronting crises with partners and allies that threaten military success against Islamic State.
He will also visit Kuwait, Jordan and Lebanon.
Tillerson's visit to the region will not include any stops in Israel or the West Bank.
- Turkish Lira Exchange Rate Hits Another Record Low Against USD Earlier, Bloomberg had linked the ongoing devaluation of the lira to the fears that Ankara could become embroiled in the Nagorno-Karabakh (Artsakh) conflict between Armenians and Azerbaijanis.
- Turkey Denies Airspace for Transfer of Humanitarian Cargo to Armenia The airline did not give any sound reason. The humanitarian aid collected by the Armenian-American community was supposed to be sent to the civilians affected by the Artsakh-Azerbaijani war.
- Saudi Prince Calls for Boycotting Turkey Imports According to The New Khalij, the prince retweeted Erdogan’s remarks and wrote: "Therefore, I call for a full popular boycott for the Turkish products in order to protect the stability of Turkish economy...
- Arab League Chief: Turkish Tensions "Will Not End Well" Erdogan also interfered in the Caucasus between Azerbaijan and Armenia, collided with Greece and Cyprus, and attacked the eastern Mediterranean in the gas areas.
- Over 300 Syrian Islamists Arrive to Karabakh Via Turkey — Macron "[Turkey’s] behavior is unworthy of a NATO member state, we consider such actions to be totally inadmissible. In this case, the red line had already been crossed," he said.
- Karabakh Conflict Must be Settled Within Framework of OSCE Minsk Group, Says Pompeo The United States, along with France and Russia, are co-chairs of the Minsk Group whose main goal is to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, and is within this framework that the situation must be resolved,...
- Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO) The video was published by American-Armenian filmmaker Eric Esrailian.
- Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to U.S. President-Elect Joe Biden That process, of course, benefits from the invaluable role that the Armenian American community plays, acting as a bridge between our countries.
- Mississippi Governor Signs Bill Removing state Flag with Confederate Emblem Mississippi residents will head to the polls in November to choose a new state flag. The old flag design will not be an option, per the legislation.
- Biden Tops Trump Nationwide, but Battlegrounds Tilt Trump The former vice president continues to hold healthy leads among women (55% Biden to 41% Trump) and people of color (69% Biden to 26% Trump).
1,248 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Iran Accuses Israel, U.S. in Assassination of Nuclear Scientist
Bodies of Over 400 Armenian Servicemen Are Already Retrieved or Exchanged: Artsakh Ombudsman
Trump Implies He Won't Leave White House unless Biden Can Disprove Fraud
168 Explosive Devices Defused in Karabakh in Past Day: Russian Defense Ministry
Nikol Pashinyan to Leave for Moscow
Britain's Derby Recognizes Artsakh Independence
Armenia's PM Appoints New Deputy FM
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
French Minister of State Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne to Visit Armenia
Armenian National Team Advanced in FIFA/Coca-Cola World Rankings
UEFA Banned Qarabag FK Official from Exercising any Football-Related Activity for Life
Armenian, Azeri Militaries Specify Deployment Locations of Outposts Amid Border Demarcation
Berdzor Residents Receive Security Guarantees and Stop Evacuation
Azerbaijan Artificially Delays the Process of Exchange of the Prisoners of War and Bodies: The Urgent Call of the Human Rights Defender of Armenia to the International Community
Hayastan All Armenian Fund Telethon 2020 Raises $22.9m
Defense Army Publishes List of 34 Deceased Servicemen
Armenia Records 132346 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open Only for Trucks
President of Armenian Parliament Thanks President of French Senate for Resolution on Artsakh
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Aurora Humanitarian Aid Projects for Artsakh Announced
Armenia’s MFA Spokesperson: Aliyev Confirms Absence of Any Justification of Deliberate Targeting of the Civilian Population and Civilian Infrastructure
Wind: 3 km/h