Aliyev Became the President of Azerbaijan for the 4th Time, Receiving 86% of Votes
The Central Election Commission (CEC) of Azerbaijan has announced preliminary results of the April 11 presidential election, with incumbent President Ilham Aliyev gaining 86% of the votes. CEC chairman Mazahir Panahov said the commission received protocols from 5201 polling stations, APA reports.
"92 percent or 5,201 of 5,641 polling stations have presented their reports and 3,723,278 bulletins have been counted," said Mazahir Panahov. He announced that 86 percent of voters cast ballots for Ilham Aliyev.
"Chairman of the Popular Front Party of Whole Azerbaijan Gudrat Hasanguliyev has garnered 3.04 percent of votes, self-nominee Zahid Oruj - 3.11 percent, Chairman of Azerbaijan Democratic Party Sardar Jalaloglu - 3.02 percent, Chairman of Modern Musavat Party Hafiz Hajiyev - 1.51 percent, Chairman of Azerbaijan Social Democratic Party Araz Alizada - 1.39 percent, Chairman of National Revival Movement Party Faraj Guliyev - 1.18 percent, Razi Nurullayev, nominated by Frontists Initiative Group - 0.75 percent," he said.
- Sahiba Gafarova Is The New Speaker Of Azerbaijani Parliament Sahiba Gafarova, who was nominated by the New Azerbaijan Party (NAP), has been elected the speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament (Milli Majlis). She will become the first woman to hold that position.
- Armenian delegation to leave for Baku upon PM's decision During those days, Baku will be hosting the 14th meeting of the Intergovernmental Commission of the Transport Corridor Europe Caucasus Asia (TRACECA) and the meeting dedicated to the 20th anniversary of...
- MFA of Armenia: Azerbaijan Had an Opportunity to Show How Real It Is to Prepare the People for Peace Azerbaijan had an "opportunity to show how real it is to prepare the people for peace", said the spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan to CNN, speaking about the...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Developments In And Around Azerbaijan “Insight From Yerevan: Realpolitik” hosts Taron Hovhannisyan, expert at “Orbeli” analytical center to discuss tension escalation across the border, developments in and around Azerbaijan.
Armenia's Coronavirus Spread Doubling Rate Comes Near to 10 Days: Minister
Two More Coronavirus Cases Registered in Artsakh
Armenian National Team is 102th in FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings
Up to 150 Members of the Saudi Royal Family Infected With Coronavirus
Armenia: Government Approves 10th Activity to Support Micro-Businesses as Part of Ots Effort to Offset the Impact of COVID-19
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held a Phone Conversation with the Foreign Minister of of Lithuania
Artsakh Defense Army Commander Chairs Military Council Session
Balkaneu: The Son of the Serbian President Tests Positive for COVID-19
Bloobmerge: The World Economy will Lose $ 5 Trillion from Coronavirus
Such Matter Doesn’t Exist on Agenda: Armenia on Report About Turkey Offering Support
Bako Sahakyan Instructs to Strengthen Border Control at Checkpoints
Georgia to Evacuate Georgian, Armenian Students from USA
Armenia: the Air Temperature will Go up
Armenia: 80-Year Old Patient Died from Coronavirus
Armenian PM: The Released Money is Not Even 10% of the Planned Relief
Saudis Take Big Stakes in European Oil Companies: WSJ
President of China Sent a Letter to the President of Armenia: I am Ready Together with You to Take Efforts to Protect Life and Health of our Peoples
Ministry of Health: Coronavirus Patient in Artsakh Republic is in Stable Condition
Armenia Records 921 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US Coronavirus Death Toll Rates Second Highest in the World: Reuters
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Turkish President Expressed Readiness to Provide Armenia with the Provision of Medicine
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Wind: 6 km/h