"Fake, Fake, Disgusting News": Trump Slams Media for Bad Coverage of His Summits
US President Donald Trump on Thursday resumed his attacks on media at a rally in Pennsylvania, slamming news as "fake" and "disgusting", - Sputniknews reports.
"They can make anything bad because they are the fake, fake, disgusting news," Trump told supporters in Wilkes-Barre. Trump also tweeted ahead of the rally that "a large percentage of the media" was "FAKE NEWS" and "the enemy of the people."
Trump said he was wrongfully accused of being late for a meeting with the British Queen during his state visit to the United Kingdom in July. He also defended his decision to go to Helsinki after the UK trip to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin and the June summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong-un.
US President Donald Trump has long clashed with members of the press specifically with CNN which he has repeatedly described as "Fake News."
- Donald Trump is a Serial Re-Gifter of Christmas Presents He then said at one point, his dad even gave him a present that he recognized immediately because it was from him.
- The USA Congratulates Armenians on the Conduct of their Parliamentary Elections The United States concurs with the OSCE’s preliminary conclusions that the elections process enjoyed broad public trust and respected fundamental freedoms. We encourage the authorities to address OSCE...
- US Army to Use Microsoft's Hololens for Combat Missions Bloomberg, which earlier reported the deal, said the contract went though a bidding process with key tech companies including Magic Leap participating in the auction.
- Mexico Sends Note to US Demanding Investigation Into Use of Tear Gas at Border U.S. authorities shot tear gas canisters toward migrants in Mexico on Sunday near the border crossing separating the Mexican city of Tijuana from San Diego, California, after some of them attempted to...
- Kremlin: Preparations for Putin-Trump Meeting at G20 Underway The G20 summit will meet in Buenos Aires on November 30-December 1.
Erdogan And Putin Can Meet on January 23
Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Meets OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Nursultan Nazarbayev Sent Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan
Donald Trump Sends Letter to Kim Jong-un
Trump Signs the Elie Wiesel Genocide and Atrocities Prevention Act
Armenia New Parliament to Have 11 Standing Committees Instead of 9
Yerevan Surpasses Baku, Tbilisi in Quality of Life Index
OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions
Rouhani Congratulated Pashinyan on Re-Appointment
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Discussed Issues on the Activities of The HALO Trust in Humanitarian Demining
Alen Simonyan, Lena Nazaryan And Vahe Enfiyajyan Are Elected Vice Speakers of Parliament
Georgian Prime Minister Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan on Appointment
President Armen Sarkissian met with the Minister of State of the United Arab Emirates Sultan Al Jaber
Trump and Ambassador Nersesyan Highlighted the Expansion of Armenia-US Relations
Russian Premier Medvedev Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open for All Type Vehicles
Bako Sahakyan Congratulated Nikol Pashinyan
Alexander Lukashenko Congratulated Nikol Pashinyan
Annual Press Conference of the Foreign Minister of Artsakh Masis Mayilian
Putin Congratulates Pashinyan on Re-Appointment
Congratulatory Address by Acting Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan on New Year and Christmas Holidays (VIDEO)
Lavrov: Armenia and Russia Prepare Document Guaranteeing Absence of Foreign Military and Transparency of Biolabs
Pashinyan Has Always Raised Russia-Azerbaijan Weapons Supply Issue in Discussions with Putin - Spokesperson
Erdogan Officially Declared 2019 as the Year of Armenian Portasar
The CSTO Secretary General Issue Must Be Settled in a Way not to Harm the Efficiency of the Structure - Russia’s Ambassador
James Mattis to step down as US defence secretary after announcing he can no longer support Donald Trump
His Holiness Karekin II Catholicos of All Armenians Sends a Message on the Occasion of the Feast of the Holy Nativity and Theophany of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Nikol Pashinyan:"We Have Erased the Borderline Between Armenia and the Diaspora Because our Main Task is to Create Opportunities for Everyone"
As the Leader of the Country that Chairs the International Organization of La Francophonie, Nikol Pashinyan Signs OIF Secretary General’s Employment Contract
Artsakh Foreign Minister Received Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Armenia to Austria Armen Papikyan