Mattis Approves U.S. Troops for Border with Mexico
Secretary of Defense James Mattis has signed off on the deployment of US troops to the Mexican border in a support role that will include erecting temporary barriers, transportation and planning to block Central American migrants from entering the United States, the Department of Defense said in a press release on Friday, Sputnik reports
- WSJ: Trump’s Popularity Ticks Up During Coronavirus Crisis Approval of Mr. Trump’s handling of the outbreak has risen by 8 percentage points in weekly Economist/YouGov surveys over the course of March, standing at 49% in a poll that ended Tuesday, with 44% disapproving.
- Trump Cancels G7 at Camp David over Coronavirus The G7 is made up of the United States, Italy, Japan, Canada, France, Germany, Britain as well as the European Union.
- U.S. Suspending Visa Services Worldwide due to Coronavirus The State Department spokeswoman said U.S. missions abroad will continue to provide emergency visa services “as resources allow,” and that the services to U.S. citizens will remain available.
- Trump Says He Might Keep Others from Listening in on Calls Robert O’Brien, Trump’s national security adviser, said the president can conduct whatever phone calls he wants without other people being on the line.
- The White House Reacted To The Resolution, Limiting President Trump’s War Fighting Abilities In Iran The White House slammed a House resolution passed Thursday that would limit President Trump’s war fighting abilities in Iran, calling it a "misguided" measure that would undermine presidential authority,...
Former French Minister of Armenian Decent Patrick Devedjian Dies of Coronavirus: AFP
5 Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
North Korea Launches Two Short-Range Ballistic Missiles
Number of Coronavirus Cases in Armenia Reach 424
Two People die From Coronavirus in Armenia, Making Total Number of Deaths 3
Sunday of Advent
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Mikhail Mishustin
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on Restrictions Enforced within the Framework of Prevention of Novel Coronavirus
Armenian Health Minister Says Lockdown May be Extended
Bako Sahakyan Visited the Artsakh Republic Police and Convened a Working Consultation There
Armenian President Holds Phone Talk with Lord Ara Darzi and Academician Aramayis Kamalov
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
OSCE Media Representative Welcomes Armenia’s Swift Reaction in Addressing His Concerns
Armenia Reports 372 Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of St. Gregory the Illuminator’s Torments and Commitment to the Pit
ANCA Welcomes First Round of US Funding to Help Armenia Respond to COVID-19 Crisis
Temporary Suspension of Visa Free Entry between Armenia and China Has Been Prolonged until May 31
South Korean Government Gave Kia Car to Armenia's Police as a Present
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Armenian Serviceman Wounded from Fire Opened by Azerbaijani Side
5,000-Year-Old Anatolian Weapon Discovered in the Armenian Monastery of Venice: It's Said to Belong to Father Ghevond Alishan
Garo Paylan: Putin Made Erdogan Sit under the Statue of Catherine the Great who Symbolizes Russia's Victory over the Ottomans
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Aliyev Angered by Armenian Toponyms on Azerbaijani Museum Maps, Orders New Ones (VIDEO)
French Armenians Alarm About Links Between Paris Mayor Candidate and Azerbaijani Authorities
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Daughter of Emir of Kuwait Told about Her Armenian Grandmother, who Survived the Armenian Genocide
Kim Kardashian Visits White House with Prisoners She Helped Free
Joaquín Caparrós Appointes as Armenian National Team Head Coach
Wind: 8 km/h