Mattis Approves U.S. Troops for Border with Mexico
Secretary of Defense James Mattis has signed off on the deployment of US troops to the Mexican border in a support role that will include erecting temporary barriers, transportation and planning to block Central American migrants from entering the United States, the Department of Defense said in a press release on Friday, Sputnik reports
- China's Got Its Own Anti-U.S. Trade War Song This privately-produced song has more than 100,000 views on WeChat and is just one of many signs of brewing anti-American sentiment on Chinese social media as trade talks falter.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
- Four Officers in Trump Motorcade Involved in Crash Four police officers traveling in President Trump’s motorcade were involved in a crash on Tuesday in Louisiana.
- Trump to Nominate Patrick Shanahan as Pentagon Chief Shanahan had been under investigation by the Pentagon inspector general for allegedly seeking preferential treatment of Boeing while at the Defense Department but he was cleared of wrongdoing in April....
- A New Version Of The Mueller Report Has Been Released This new version of the report clearly states which information was withheld because it would interfere with ongoing law enforcement proceedings, which "would disclose techniques and procedures for law...
8 Armenians in the Crashed Bus in Italy: MFA
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
State Budget Revenue Side in Excess of 62 Billion Drams - Issues Related to Allocation of Extra Budgetary Funds Discussed in Government
Washington Becomes First State Ever to Allow Human Composting
Council of Europe to Send Experts to Yerevan
Stanislav Zas to Assume Post of CSTO Secretary General from January 1, 2020
Armen Sarkissian to Attend Eurasian Media Forum at Invitation of Kazakhstan President
Failed Elections of Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople to be examined at Turkey Constitutional Court
President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation
Armenian Government's Vision For High Technology Development to Be Presented in Tallinn
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary to Leave for Russia
Russia to Make Every Effort to Improve Relations With US
"Traitors" Among Armed Forces Should Be Detained: Maduro
President of Artsakh Congratulates Major-General Arkady Ter-Tadevosyan on His 80th Jubilee
China's Got Its Own Anti-U.S. Trade War Song
Dutch Parliament Discusses Erdogan's Hate Speech on Armenian Genocide
Washington Gives Ankara Two Weeks to Abandon S 400 Deal
Former President of Ukraine Poroshenko Accused of Treason
U.S. Says Syria May Be Using Chemical Weapons
Air Raids Kill 12 Civilians in Jihadist-Held Syrian Town
It Is a Crime that Turkey Doesn't Want to Return Mount Ararat to Armenians: Zhirinovsky
French MP on Notre Dame de Paris Fire: How Can One Blame God For Fire? (Exclusive)
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
This Year Marks the 150th Birthday of Renowned Armenian Composer Komitas
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
"During its EAEU Presidency, Armenia will Make Every Effort to Back the Positive Dynamics of Integration" - Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Meets in Yerevan
Wind: 5 km/h