UN Rejects US-Drafted Resolution to Condemn Hamas
A U.S. attempt to get the United Nations to condemn violence by Palestinian militant group Hamas for the first time failed on Thursday because the draft resolution fell short of votes needed in the General Assembly, Reuters reports.
The resolution required two-thirds support and while Assembly resolutions are non-binding, they can carry political weight. The U.S. text received 87 votes in favor, 58 against, 32 abstentions and 16 countries did not vote.
- Trump Administration Preparing to Roll out Kushner’s Israeli-Palestinian "Peace Plan": Sources Potential causes for delay could include the upcoming holidays of Passover and Ramadan.
- Palestinian-Israeli Conflict: Why Is the Game Ruled by Israel? Tensions have flared up again in Gaza recently. Israel has blocked the border with Gaza and is deploying army. Earlier Israel, despite the ceasefire reached by the Egyptian mediation, struck the military...
- Eurovision 2019 to Be Canceled? The Eurovision song contest may be cancelled amid conflict escalation between Israel and Palestine. .
- Trump’s Decision Over Golan Heights May Create a Mess US president Donald Trump made his next controversial Twitter post, “After 52 years it is time for the United States to fully recognize Israel’s Sovereignty over the Golan Heights, which is of critical...
- Israel Strikes 100 Targets in Gaza in Response to Rockets Fired at Tel Aviv Shortly thereafter, alarms sounded again in Israel's south. The Israeli army said two rockets were launched from Gaza, one of them intercepted by Iron Dome. No injuries or damages were reported.
This Is a Cut-and-Paste Policy, Set in Ankara by Turkish Dictators: ANCA Slams Trump over Failure to Condemn Genocide
French Ambassador Tweeted On The Occasion Of The Armenian Genocide
2019 Aurora Prize Nominees Announced
''Today, We Commemorate the Meds Yeghern''- Donald Trump
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Members of the Board of Directors of the Uruguayan Human Rights Defenders Institute
Nikol Pashinyan Pays Tribute to Armenian Genocide Victims at Tsitsernakaberd
The USA Never Denies the Historical Fact of Armenian Genocide: US Ambassador in Armenia
It Was a Huge Blow Not Only to the Armenian People, Its Culture and Its Cultural Type, But Also to the Human Civilization, as Whole: Pashinyan
Nicolas Aznavour Visited Tsitsernakaberd
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Former President of Uruguay Jose Mujica
Sri Lanka Suicide Bomber FAMILY
President of Artsakh addresses message on Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day
Kim Jong Un Says He Is Happy to Visit Russia
MFA Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan's Comment on the Statements Made By Official Ankara Ahead of the Armenian Genocide Anniversary
Impunity that Followed the Armenian Genocide, had Opened Doors For Other Grave Crimes Against Humanity and Genocides: Armen Sarkissian
This Year Marks the 150th Birthday of Renowned Armenian Composer Komitas
US Puts Up $10 Mln Reward For Hezbollah Information
Japan University Stops Hiring Smoking Professors
At Least 45 Children Killed in Sri Lanka Attacks
Bako Sahakyan attended the individual photo exhibition by Zaven Sargsyan
My Family Was Always Proud of its Armenian Heritage: James Bagian - The Only Armenian in the World, who Has Traveled into Space (EXCLUSIVE)
Who is Zahran Hashim, Alleged Mastermind of One of the Sri Lanka Attacks?
Sarkis Torossian, Armenian Hero of Gallipoli Campaign
Eurovision 2019 to Be Canceled?
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Armenian Community Has Been Deeply Moved by the Fire of Notre Dame Cathedral: Daniele Cazarian - French Deputy of Armenian Origin (EXCLUSIVE)
More Than 70 American Lawmakers Seek US Official Recognition of Armenian Genocide with New Resolution
Assyrian New Year Stands For Nature Revival And Fertility: Interview With Arsen Mikhailov (EXCLUSIVE)
In Case of Attempts by Azerbaijan to Resolve the Conflict by Force, Artsakh has Every Right to Protect its Freedom and Independence. Artsakh's MFA
It is Not Artsakh Issue, It is All-Armenian Issue: Artsakh Republic National Assembly MP Vardges Baghryan (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 7 km/h