US Secretary of State Pompeo Posts Map of Divided Turkey
A map shared on Monday by U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Twitter, which features Turkey divided into two parts, has created a stir in the country, Ahval reports
"We applaud Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Rep., Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden & UK for supporting Venezuelan people by recognizing @jguaido today as Interim President,’’ Pompeo said in his post which contained a map of countries countries that both support and are against Venezuela's opposition leader Juan Guaidó as interim president.
Many Turks took to Twitter to respond to the divided map of Turkey, highlighted as one of the country’s which has not stood against Maduro.
"These are lines which register the Greek occupation! Mustafa Kemal put an end to these dreams. Don’t forget that!’’ one user said.
We applaud Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Rep., Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden & UK for supporting Venezuelan people by recognizing @jguaido today as Interim President. pic.twitter.com/g0oYLY7Qq0— Secretary Pompeo (@SecPompeo) 4 февраля 2019 г.
- Turkey’s Purchase of S-400 to Result in Reassessing F-35 Program Palladino noted that the US position regarding Turkey potentially obtaining S-400 systems has not changed and Washington would like to work collaboratively on the issue of air defence systems with Turkey.
- China Shuts Turkey Consulate in Wake of Uygur Row The shutdown of the Izmir consulate comes days after Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu told a United Nations forum in Geneva that reports of human rights violations in Xinjiang were a cause for...
- Turkish Nationalists Urge to Expel Armenian Migrants Macron’s move to declare April 24 a day of Armenian Genocide remembrance has angered the leader of a nationalist party, who called for strong government efforts towards banning Armenian citizens’ residence...
- Trump Threatens to ''Devastate'' Turkey's Economy Trump’s tweets marked the first public threat toward Turkey, a NATO ally, over the Kurds and seemed to offer a blanket of protection for the group, a band of American-backed militias that the Turkish...
- U.S. State Department in Talks with Turkey to Sell Patriot System U.S. and NATO officials have repeatedly warned Ankara that the Russian system cannot be integrated into the NATO air and missile defense system, and its purchase would jeopardize Ankara’s purchase of...
- Trump Accused Google of Helping China On Saturday, President Donald Trump accused Google of "helping China and their military" but not the United States
- US Senate Votes to End US Support of Saudi-Led Yemen War The bipartisan vote was 54 to 46, and is a rebuke to President Donald Trump's support of Saudi Arabia and its leader despite recent tensions.
- North Korea Offered Realistic Proposal but United States Asked for More: North Korea’s FM Pyongyang had offered to permanently dismantle all its nuclear material production including plutonium and uranium observed by U.S. experts.
- US House Votes to Revoke Trump's Border Emergency The resolution now moves over to the Senate, where it must be brought to the floor for a vote within the next 18 days.
- Pentagon to Scrutinize Recruits with Green Cards and Other Foreign Ties Anyone identified for the screening would not be allowed to attend recruit training until they are cleared, a process that could take days for some but drag on much longer for others.
Serj Tankian: Gallipoli Pilgrimage Should Be Suspended
Armenia to Chair Upcoming UN Commission on the Status of Women Sessions
Accessories to Wear to Look Trendy: Style Talk With Gog Moon
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Informal Meeting with Georgian Prime Minister Mamuka Bakhtadze in Yenokavan
PM Briefed on Yenokavan Development Strategy
Maduro Accused the USA and Guaido in Planning to Kill Him
Rafi Eitan: Israeli Spy Who Led Operation to Capture Holocaust Architect Adolf Eichmann Dies Aged 92
Anna Hakobyan's Official Website Ready to Launch on March 26
Australian-Armenian Berejiklian Won the New South Wales Elections
Weather Forecast in Armenia for March 24-28
Soldiers Deployed to Prevent Paris 'Yellow Vest' Rioting
Brexit: May Urged to Quit
Passengers Airlifted From Crippled Cruise Ship in Storm off Norway
Sunday of Steward
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The New Building of Hamazgayin Theater Inaugurated: PM Personally Collected Waste Around the Building Before the Groundbreaking Ceremony (photos)
The Foreign Ministry of Artsakh Welcomes the Creation of Parliamentary Friendship Group in Canada with Artsakh
Trump-Russia: Robert Mueller Delivers Report
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Condolences to Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Armenian Anita Caracotchian: The First Female Oceanographer in the World
Macron Calls for Schengen Reform
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Armenian Ambassador Expressed Indignation over the Participation of the Russian MPs in the Anti-Armenian Rally in Baku
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 150 Times
President of Artsakh, NSS Director of Armenia Visit Southern Section of Artsakh-Azerbaijan Borderline
Adam, Eve, Noah’s Ark and Tigran the Great at Carnival in Brazil
"We Need a Strictly Working Mechanism of Scientific Potential, Private Investment and Public Administration to Develop the Military Industrial Complex": Pashinyan
Wind: 9 km/h