US Senate Votes to End US Support of Saudi-Led Yemen War
The US Republican-led Senate has approved a bill to end US support for the Saudi-led coalition war in Yemen, BBC reports.
The bipartisan vote was 54 to 46, and is a rebuke to President Donald Trump's support of Saudi Arabia and its leader despite recent tensions.
Mr Trump has vowed to veto the resolution should it pass through the Democrat-led House.
The Senate resolution, an unprecedented attempt to curtail presidential powers, seeks to end US military involvement in the conflict within 30 days.
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh Met with the Delegation of the Armenian Assembly of America At the request of the guests, the Foreign Minister presented the main directions and priorities of the foreign policy of Artsakh, touched upon the processes of peaceful settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh...
- PM attends UN debate on Sustainable Development During his working visit to New York, Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan participated in the “UN Sustainable Development Goals: The 2020-2030 Vision” summit and delivered a speech. Below is the full text...
- PM speaks at Columbia University in New York Since 1994 when a ceasefire agreement was signed between Nagorno-Karabakh, Azerbaijan and Armenia, the Nagorno-Karabakh peace process became an indispensable part of regional politics.
- PM Attends Armenia-Los Angeles Business Forum Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan’s working visit to the United States, Los Angeles, continues.
- Trump's Communications with a Foreign Leader Sparked Whistleblower Complaint The source who spoke to CNN would not disclose the foreign leader with whom Trump was alleged to have spoken.
Zatulin: Nagorno-Karabakh's right to self-determination and independence from Azerbaijan must be acknowledged
UAE Flag in Armenia Lowered on Occasion of Death of President's Brother
Lebanon’s Aoun: Binding Parliamentary Consultations to Start after End of Contacts with Political Leaders
Pompeo: US No Longer Considers Israeli Settlements Illegal
Prime Minister to Pay Official Visit to Italy
Armenia official: Even if Natural Gas Price Changes as of January 1, it Will not Affect Consumers
Prospects on Launching Armenia-EU Visa Liberalization Dialogue Discussed in Spain
Armenian President Meets Qatari PM in Doha
President Sarkissian Meets With Armenian Community Representatives in Qatar
Erdogan Tells Trump Turkey Can’t Abandon S-400 Purchase
RA Prime Minister, World Customs Organization Secretary General Discuss Cooperation Prospects
"Government will Make Principled, Decisive and Consistent Changes in the Field of Education and Science": Nikol Pashinyan
Fixed-Term Serviceman Wounded in Artsakh
New Cooperation Bridge to Open Between Armenian and Israeli IT Companies
Meghri Border Checkpoint to Be Upgraded
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Chief Military Inspector Was Dismissed Due to Structural Changes: Vladimir Karapetyan
WSO Secretary General: Armenia Is a Leader in Region on Standardization of Customs Data
Georgia Ministry of Internal Affairs Addresses Participants of Demonstration
Armen Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to the King of Morocco Mohammed VI
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Wind: 4 km/h