Consultation on Hosting the CONIFA 2019 European Football Cup in Artsakh
On 3 April President Bako Sahakyan convened a consultation to discuss the ongoing preparatory work to host the CONIFA 2019 European Football Cup.
The President stressed the importance of holding such events in the republic, highlighted their high-level organization and gave appropriate instructions to the state commission responsible for the preparation, organization and coordination of the event, as well as to the concerned structures towards proper realization of the works.
State minister, head of the state commission Grigory Martirosyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- Armenia is the 97th in FIFA Ranking The FIFA ranking new list was announced on June 14.
- Weightlifter Varazdat Lalayan – Junior World Champion In the super heavy weight class (+109 kg) the Armenian representative registered total 419 kg (192+227) and lifted a kilo more than Iranian runner-up Ali Davudi.
- Levon Aronian Won Azerbaijani Grandmaster Shakhriyar Mamedyarov at Norway Chess 2019 Tournamnet. Leader of Armenian chess team Levon Aronian won Azerbaijani grandmaster Shakhriyar Mamedyarov at Norway Chess 2019 tournament.
- Malkhas Amoyan - European Junior Champion Malkhas Amoyan (72 kg) was named a European junior champion, Hayk Melikyan (67 kg) became a silver medalist and Sahak Hovhannisyan (60 kg) won a bronze medal.
- European Championship: Hrachya Poghosyan – Bronze Medalist In the fight for bronze the Armenian wrestler had a confident victory 9:0 over Belarusian Aliaksandr Pechurenka.
Karabakh's Return to Negotiating Table Is Always Discussed: Nikol Pashinyan
Kosovo's Lessons For the World And For Armenians
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
France's Sarkozy to Face Trial for Influence Peddling
Moscow Ready to Respond If US Stations Military Bases Near Russian Borders
Armenia Planning on Taking New Loans Worth $1.5 Billion
Saudi Crown Prince Should Be Investigated Over Killing of Journalist Khashoggi
Iran Says Will Not Extend 60-Day Deadline to Scale Back Nuclear Deal Commitments
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
Morsy's Son Blames Egyptian Regime For 'Slow Deliberate Medical Murdering' of Ex-President
U.S. House Passes Cox Amendment on U.S. Aid to Artsakh
Donald Trump Formally Launches 2020 Re-Election Bid
U.S., China Rekindle Trade Talks Ahead of Trump-Xi G20 Meeting
Angela Merkel Says She Is 'Very Well' After Visibly Shaking During Ceremony
UN Calls For 'Prompt And Thorough' Probe Into Morsi's Death
U.S. House Passes Speier Amendment Appropriating Additional $40 Million for Armenia
Ex-UEFA Boss Platini Released After Being Questioned in 2022 World Cup Probe
RA FM Meeting With OSCE MG Co-Chairs
Nikol Pashinyan Hosts Renowned Scientist Raymond Damadian
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future
Wind: 9 km/h