Serbia to Sign Free Trade Zone Agreement with EAEU on October 25
The agreement on a free trade zone between the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) and Serbia will be signed on October 25, Russian ambassador to Serbia, Alexander Botsan-Kharchenko wrote on Twitter, TASS reports.
"On October 25, an agreement is expected to be signed on a free trade zone between Serbia and the Eurasian Economic Union. This is a significant event, the media are paying due attention to it. The EAEU is an effective, up-to-date integration project. For Belgrade, the implementation of the document will mark a completely new stage of presence in Eurasia, entering a market with a capacity of over 182 million consumers and the combined GDP of more than $1.9 trillion," the diplomat wrote.
According to the Russian ambassador, "in the future, Serbia may become one of the links on the space between the EU and the EAEU."
"This is an example of Belgrade’s balanced policy, an approach to conducting international affairs, taking into account its own national interests," he said.
In June, Vyacheslav Volodin, Speaker of the State Duma, the lower house of the Russian parliament, said that the free trade zone agreement between the EAEU and Serbia can be signed by the end of this year.
Earlier, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev called for speeding up the drafting of agreements on the EAEU free trade zones with Serbia and Singapore.
- Eurasian Economic Commission Board new Chairman to Visit Armenia During his trip, bilateral meetings are scheduled with Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan, First Deputy Prime Minister Mher Grigoryan, President Armen Sarkissian, and National Assembly Speaker Ararat Mirzoyan.
- Russia PM: Eurasian Union Ready for Free Trade Zones with Asian Countries Medvedev recalled that a similar agreement has already been concluded with Vietnam, Singapore and China, while negotiations with India are underway.
- Rouhani: US Carries out Economic Terrorism As the Iranian president noted, resistance to hostile actions led to harsh and inhuman sanctions; international obligations and agreements are ignored.
- EAEU IS the Only Structure Where We Are the Full Owners According to him, the Eurasian Economic Union is perceived by Armenia as some foreign object, from which "something must be pulled out".
- Risky-For-Us Issues Discussed at EEU Inter-Governmental Board Session At the EEU intergovernmental board session, held in Yerevan, a range of key issues were raised concerning setting up joint markets of energy carriers, eliminating trade obstacles and so on. At least theoretically...
Armenia Records 822 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Artsakh President Convened a Working Consultation to Discuss Issues Related to Coronavirus
Armenian Church Celebrates Palm Sunday
Nikol Pashinyan Will Answer People’s Questions Live On April 6
ANCA Calls On US To Reprogram $25mln In Armenia Aid ToFight COVID-19
The National Presented The Reflections Of Armen Sarkissian
We’re Analyzing Armenian National Team Matches Thoroughly: Joaquin Caparros
Russia MFA Comments Estonian "Data" On Moscow And Yerevan Relations
Vanadzor Mayor: There Are coronavirus Cases In Vanadzor
Embassy Of Armenia In Ukraine Worka On Organizing A Charter Flight Kiev - Yerevan
Steps to Boost Agricultural Production Discussed in Government
Armenia Records 770 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of Raising of Lazarus
Kim Kardashian Shares App Results that Shows Her Nationality
Russia's Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin Dances to Armenian Song (VIDEO)
Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the Azerbaijani Disinformation
Reuters: Elizabeth II To Address The Nation Over Coronavirus
Peru Limits Movement by Gender to Stem Coronavirus Spread: BBC
Azerbaijan Tries To Cover Up Its Own Actions By Spreading Desinformation
Criminal Cases Initiated On Incidents During Artsakh Elections
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Garo Paylan: Putin Made Erdogan Sit under the Statue of Catherine the Great who Symbolizes Russia's Victory over the Ottomans
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Aliyev Angered by Armenian Toponyms on Azerbaijani Museum Maps, Orders New Ones (VIDEO)
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Joaquín Caparrós Appointes as Armenian National Team Head Coach
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Wind: 5 km/h