Serbia to Sign Free Trade Zone Agreement with EAEU on October 25
The agreement on a free trade zone between the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) and Serbia will be signed on October 25, Russian ambassador to Serbia, Alexander Botsan-Kharchenko wrote on Twitter, TASS reports.
"On October 25, an agreement is expected to be signed on a free trade zone between Serbia and the Eurasian Economic Union. This is a significant event, the media are paying due attention to it. The EAEU is an effective, up-to-date integration project. For Belgrade, the implementation of the document will mark a completely new stage of presence in Eurasia, entering a market with a capacity of over 182 million consumers and the combined GDP of more than $1.9 trillion," the diplomat wrote.
According to the Russian ambassador, "in the future, Serbia may become one of the links on the space between the EU and the EAEU."
"This is an example of Belgrade’s balanced policy, an approach to conducting international affairs, taking into account its own national interests," he said.
In June, Vyacheslav Volodin, Speaker of the State Duma, the lower house of the Russian parliament, said that the free trade zone agreement between the EAEU and Serbia can be signed by the end of this year.
Earlier, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev called for speeding up the drafting of agreements on the EAEU free trade zones with Serbia and Singapore.
- Russia PM: Eurasian Union Ready for Free Trade Zones with Asian Countries Medvedev recalled that a similar agreement has already been concluded with Vietnam, Singapore and China, while negotiations with India are underway.
- Rouhani: US Carries out Economic Terrorism As the Iranian president noted, resistance to hostile actions led to harsh and inhuman sanctions; international obligations and agreements are ignored.
- EAEU IS the Only Structure Where We Are the Full Owners According to him, the Eurasian Economic Union is perceived by Armenia as some foreign object, from which "something must be pulled out".
- Risky-For-Us Issues Discussed at EEU Inter-Governmental Board Session At the EEU intergovernmental board session, held in Yerevan, a range of key issues were raised concerning setting up joint markets of energy carriers, eliminating trade obstacles and so on. At least theoretically...
- Roaming Service Tariffs might be dropped to zero in EEU As Shaboyan stated, based on this study, the roaming service tariffs might be dropped to zero in the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union.
Nikol Pashinyan Arrives at Élysée Palace
Armenian PM Pashinyan Arrives in Paris
Russia Ready to Use its Opportunities for Regulating Armenian-Turkish Relations: Lavrov
Ghana Withdraws Kosovo’s Recognition
People's Choice Awards: 'Avengers: Endgame' Named Best Movie
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
U.S. Calls on Iraq to Hold Early Elections
PM Welcomes Russian FM: Bilateral Relations Discussed
No Agreements Can Be Reached without Nagorno-Karabakh’s Consent, Says Lavrov
Catalan Independence Protesters Block Major Spain-France Road Link
Western Sanctions on Syria Only Hurt the People in Order to Push Regime Change Agenda – Assad to RT
Turkey Begins Deportation Of Captive Foreign Islamic State Terrorists To Their Home Countries
Nikol Pashinyan Says Political Changes in His Country Gave New Impetus to Ties with Russia
Armen Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to the President of Angola
Italy to Become First Country to Make Learning About Climate Change Compulsory for School Students
The Editor-in-Chief of the RT Television Network Proposes to President-Elect Bolivia
Hong Kong Protester Shot in Street Confrontation with Police
Nikol Pashinyan to Pay Working Visit to France
Trump Tells Iran Return of Missing FBI Agent would be "Very Positive Step"
Socialists Win Most Seats in Spain Election
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
We Will Never Forget that 1.5 Million Armenians Were Murdered: Kim Kardashian
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Turkish Foreign Minister Hold Talks with U.S.'s Pompeo: Sources
Wind: 4 km/h