Turkish Foreign Ministry Summons Lebanese Ambassador
The Turkish Foreign Ministry has summoned Lebanese ambassador to Ankara over the provocative actions made at a door of the Turkish Embassy in Beirut, according to a diplomatic source on Sept. 5, Hurriyet Daily News reports.
On Sept. 5 morning, despite all the warnings issued by the police, a group of 8-10 provocateurs hung a piece of rug with an intimidating message on the entrance door of the Turkish embassy's consular service, said the source on condition of anonymity due to restrictions on speaking to the media.
The Foreign Ministry conveyed its concern to Lebanese envoy Gassan Muallim, saying a group of people being able to approach to the entrance gate of the consular service raises concern in terms of the security of the Turkish mission.
- Turkey Deploying Syrian Fighters to Help Ally Azerbaijan, two Fighters Say Armenia’s ambassador to Moscow said on Monday that Turkey had sent around 4,000 fighters from northern Syria to Azerbaijan and that they were fighting there, an assertion denied by an aide to Azerbaijan’s...
- Turkey Says It's Open to Dialogue With Greece on Mediterranean Dispute Both sides say they are ready to resolve the dispute through talks, while insisting on upholding their own rights. They have held military exercises in the eastern Mediterranean, highlighting the potential...
- Turkey Says it Wants to Resolve Dispute with Greece Through Dialogue Turkey and Greece, NATO allies, are vehemently at odds over overlapping claims for hydrocarbon resources in the region, and tensions have risen since Ankara launched exploration operations in a disputed...
- Iraq Cancels Turkish Defense Minister Visit, Summons Ambassador A Turkish drone strike on Tuesday in the Sidakan area in northeastern Iraq, near the Turkish and Iranian borders, killed two members of Iraq’s border guard and the driver of the vehicle they were in,...
- Pope Francis ‘Pained’ by Decision to Turn Hagia Sophia Into Mosque "My thoughts go to Istanbul. I'm thinking about Hagia Sophia. I am very saddened," the pope said.
Putin, Macron Discuss Nagorno-Karabakh
Statement by Members of the UN Security Council Puts a Final End to the Speculations of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Video Showing that Azerbaijan Handed Over the Air Command of Offensive Operations against Artsakh to the Turkish Air Forces
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Talking to Charles Michel, Nikol Pashinyan Stresses the Inadmissibility of Turkey’s Involvement in Hostilities
We Have Yet to See what Problems These Mercenaries Will Cause for the Azerbaijani People: Arayik Harutyunyan
Russia Has to Talk with Armenia and Turkey, not Azerbaijan: President of Artsakh
Russia's MFA Urges to Immediately Withdraw Foreign Mercenaries and Terrorists from the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Lose 29 Tanks and Equipment, Suffer 130 Casualties
Prime Minister Pashinyan Briefs Hassan Rouhani on Turkey's Involvement in Hostilities
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Sergey Lavrov Held a Phone Conversation
Takeover of an Azerbaijan position (video)
Azerbaijan Handed over the Air Command of Offensive Operations against the Artsakh to the Turkish Air Forces
New Destructions of the Adversary Strongholds and Military Equipment
Armen Sarkissian Informed the Emir of Qatar on the War Unleashed by Azerbaijan against Nagorno Karabakh
Georgia’s PM Offers NK Conflicting Parties to Meet in Tbilisi for Talks
Three Civilians Killed in Artsakh's Martakert as a Result of Azerbaijan's Attacks
The Defense Army has Noticeable Achievements in Several Directions
Armen Sarkissian Appealed to the Heads of Some Arab states on the Occasion of Azerbaijan’s Military Actions against Artsakh
Special Meeting of the OSCE Permanent Council to Discuss the Situation in the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict Zone
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
Wind: 6 km/h