Member of The US Senate Requires to Impose Sanctions Against Turkey
Member of the US Senate Democrat Chris van Hollen said that Turkey crossed the red line by starting testing the radars of the S-400 air defense systems acquired from Russia, he wrote about this on his Twitter account, RIA Novosti reports.
"Two weeks after his WH visit, Erdogan is thumbing his nose at Trump, the U.S. + NATO, and crossing another red line on S-400s.
Existing law requires Trump to impose sanctions. Pompeo must also confront Turkey about its latest ‘safe zone’ violations and attacks against the Kurds," he tweeted.
- Erdogan Calls on Putin to Facilitate Ceasefire in Idlib "Our president cited statistics to explain how serious the situation was [in Idlib]. He told Putin frankly that ceasefire violations must come to an end. We also made the same appeal to the international...
- Turkey Restores Wikipedia After More Than 2-Year Ban Rights groups have regularly criticized the erosion of free speech in Turkey under President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, especially since a failed coup attempt in 2016 triggered a massive crackdown on government...
- Trump, Erdogan Discuss Tensions in Iran, Syria, Libya A White House spokesman said the two leaders discussed protests in Iran, where citizens have flooded the streets to express frustration with leaders in Tehran, as well as the Iranians shooting down a Ukrainian...
- Erdogan Says will ask Parliament for Permission to Send Troops to Libya "As soon as parliament is back after recess, we will make a request for sending troops to Libya first thing. If we receive a corresponding invitation [from Libya for sending troops) we will accept it,"...
- Turkey summons US ambassador over Armenian genocide resolution Turkey’s Foreign Ministry has summoned the US ambassador to Ankara, in protest at the US Congress’ passing of a resolution recognizing the Armenian genocide.
- The White House Reacted To The Resolution, Limiting President Trump’s War Fighting Abilities In Iran The White House slammed a House resolution passed Thursday that would limit President Trump’s war fighting abilities in Iran, calling it a "misguided" measure that would undermine presidential authority,...
- Zarif Slams Top Iranian Commander’s Murder as Act of International Terrorism The operation was carried out at the direction of US President Donald Trump, the statement said.
- Trump to meet with Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov at White House The State Department had previously announced that Lavrov would travel to Washington this week for meetings with Pompeo to "discuss a broad range of regional and bilateral issues."
- Trump: The EU Is Treating the US Very Unfairly The situation over EU relations will become very difficult if the EU does not "shape up," said US President Donald Trump.
- Trump Nearly Forgot Melania by Getting into a Helicopter A video has emerged of the American president walking towards the helicopter himself, and just in the middle of the road stops to wait for his wife
There Are no Clearly Defined Dates for the Armenian and Azerbaijani Leaders' Meeting: Armenia's FM
Iranian MP Offers $3 Million Reward for 'Whoever Kills Trump': ISNA
Armenian Lawmakers to Send Letter to German Bundestag Because of Azerbaijani Tenor
Erdogan Calls on Putin to Facilitate Ceasefire in Idlib
President of the State of Palestine Gave a Precious Gift to Armenian Patriarch of Jerusalem
5 Day Weather forecast in Armenia
Trump's Impeachment Debate to Kick off Wednesday
Ex-Interpol Chief Meng Hongwei Sentenced to 13 Years in Jail
Saudi Military Opens First Women’s section
Armen Sarkissian Participated at the Opening of the World Economic Forum in Davos
Venezuela Crisis: Pompeo Pledges More US Support for Guaidó
Isis Founding Member Confirmed by Spies as Group's New Leader
President of Artsakh Attends Meeting of Defense Army’s Military Council
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
American Singer-Songwriter David Olney Died on Stage
Because of Azerbaijani Opera Singer's Attitude Armenian Soprano Expects Apologies from Opera Organizers
Artsakh’s General Elections to Take Place on March 31, 2020
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Armen Sarkissian in Zurich Met with Representatives of the French Thales Group
Axios: "Birth Tourism" is Trump's Next Immigration Target
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
Armenia's Speaker of Parliament Visited Several North-Eastern Border Positions to Congratulate on New Year
Wind: 5 km/h