Boris Johnson Hides in Fridge to Avoid Questions as Aide Swears at GMB Reporter (video)
Boris Johnson hid in a fridge after a Good Morning Britain reporter ambushed him to ask him to appear on the show, Mirror reports.
In a clip of the incident, one of the PM's aides can be seen mouthing 'oh for f***'s sake' as the reporter approaches the group while Mr Johnson joined an early morning milk round in Yorkshire.
During the exchange, reporter Johnathan Swain asks the PM if he will come on the programme and "deliver on your promise to talk to Piers and Susanna".
The PM replies to say "I'll be with you in a second" and walks off, before Piers exclaims "he's gone into the fridge".
- Johnson Says Britain Can Soon Stop Talking about Brexit if He Wins Vote Johnson, 55, has pledged to push through his divorce deal by Jan. 31 if he wins the election. The European Union granted Britain a third delay to Brexit, which was originally supposed to have taken place...
- Johnson Replaced by Ice Sculpture in TV Debate The Tories say they offered Michael Gove - the party's former environment secretary - and said there was precedent for senior party figures standing in for leaders during debates.
- BrExit: Second Round "We all know that breaking up is hard. But breaking up and building a new relationship is much harder," Tusk said.
- British Snap Elections or May's Unjustified "Risk" However, the recent terrorist attacks in Britain brought some changes in the moods of the voters. In the light of Brexit, many Britons felt abandoned against the threat of terrorism, so they made choice...
- Britain's Conservatives Are Losing the Majority in the Parliament And if, as the indications have shown and if this is correct that the Conservative Party has won the most seats and probably the most votes, then it will be incumbent on us to ensure we have that period...
Armenia's Coronavirus Spread Doubling Rate Comes Near to 10 Days: Minister
Two More Coronavirus Cases Registered in Artsakh
Armenian National Team is 102th in FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings
Up to 150 Members of the Saudi Royal Family Infected With Coronavirus
Armenia: Government Approves 10th Activity to Support Micro-Businesses as Part of Ots Effort to Offset the Impact of COVID-19
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held a Phone Conversation with the Foreign Minister of of Lithuania
Artsakh Defense Army Commander Chairs Military Council Session
Balkaneu: The Son of the Serbian President Tests Positive for COVID-19
Bloobmerge: The World Economy will Lose $ 5 Trillion from Coronavirus
Such Matter Doesn’t Exist on Agenda: Armenia on Report About Turkey Offering Support
Bako Sahakyan Instructs to Strengthen Border Control at Checkpoints
Georgia to Evacuate Georgian, Armenian Students from USA
Armenia: the Air Temperature will Go up
Armenia: 80-Year Old Patient Died from Coronavirus
Armenian PM: The Released Money is Not Even 10% of the Planned Relief
Saudis Take Big Stakes in European Oil Companies: WSJ
President of China Sent a Letter to the President of Armenia: I am Ready Together with You to Take Efforts to Protect Life and Health of our Peoples
Ministry of Health: Coronavirus Patient in Artsakh Republic is in Stable Condition
Armenia Records 921 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US Coronavirus Death Toll Rates Second Highest in the World: Reuters
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Turkish President Expressed Readiness to Provide Armenia with the Provision of Medicine
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Wind: 7 km/h