Britain's Conservatives Are Losing the Majority in the Parliament
"At this time more than anything else, this country needs a period of stability. And if, as the indications have shown and if this is correct that the Conservative Party has won the most seats and probably the most votes, then it will be incumbent on us to ensure we have that period of stability - and that is exactly what we will do," May said.
- Boris Johnson Hides in Fridge to Avoid Questions as Aide Swears at GMB Reporter (video) The Conservative Party leader was delivering milk in the marginal seat of Pudsey, West Yorkshire this morning, as he continues his whistle-stop tour of key battleground electorates on the eve of the election.
- Johnson Says Britain Can Soon Stop Talking about Brexit if He Wins Vote Johnson, 55, has pledged to push through his divorce deal by Jan. 31 if he wins the election. The European Union granted Britain a third delay to Brexit, which was originally supposed to have taken place...
- Johnson Replaced by Ice Sculpture in TV Debate The Tories say they offered Michael Gove - the party's former environment secretary - and said there was precedent for senior party figures standing in for leaders during debates.
- BrExit: Second Round "We all know that breaking up is hard. But breaking up and building a new relationship is much harder," Tusk said.
- British Snap Elections or May's Unjustified "Risk" However, the recent terrorist attacks in Britain brought some changes in the moods of the voters. In the light of Brexit, many Britons felt abandoned against the threat of terrorism, so they made choice...
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia, the U.S. State Secretary and the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan
Ukrainian President Zelensky invokes decree on impossibility of holding talks with Putin
I highly appreciate the efforts of the United States for assisting to return our 17 POW’s: Pashinyan
Azerbaijan returns 17 Armenian POWs to the Armenian side with the mediation of the USA
Azerbaijani special services spread false rumors: NSS of Artsakh
Azerbaijan seeks to have a corridor toward Nakhijevan out of Armenian’s control: Iranian official
Cyprus Strongly Condemns Executions of Armenian POWs by Azeri Troops
Ararat Mirzoyan Meet With the IAEA Director General Rafael Mariano Grossi
Greece Strongly Condemns Execution of Armenian POWs by Azerbaijani Forces
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Ensuring Armenia’s security is among Russia’s priorities, says Ambassador Kopyrkin
Armenian Prime Minister Receives IAEA Director General
UNCTAD Warns of Policy-Induced Global Recession
Parliament Majority Leader Calls on US Congressmen to Continue Pressuring Azerbaijan to Suppress Aggression
Artsakh President Offers Ruben Vardanyan to Become State Minister
Catholicos Garegin II to hold separate discussions with former presidents of Armenia and Artsakh
NA President’s Statement on Resignation Letter of RA NA Deputy Vahagn Hovakimyan
France Calls for Releasing all Armenian Prisoners Who are Still Detained
National Assembly Begins Work of Regular Sittings
"Perpetrators of Violence Must be Held to Account" – Canadian FM
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Mutual recognition of territorial integrity must be basis of peace treaty: Pashinyan
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran
EU Condemns Russian Annexation, will Never Accept "Illegal" Referendums
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Zelensky says ready for dialogue with Russia, but not with Putin
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary holds meetings at CIA headquarters
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
Wind: 3.09 km/h