Armenian FM Calls US Senate Resolution 150 a Decisive Step in Serving Justice
Foreign Minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan commented on the passage of the Armenian Genocide recognition resolution by the US Senate.
On December 12 the US Senate unanimously adopted the Resolution 150 recognizing and condemning the Armenian Genocide.
- Erdogan Instructs to Set Up an Independent Body to Fight against the Recognition of Armenian Genocide It was noted that a number of Turkish ministries were participating in the fight against Armenian Genocide recognition, but no single policy was developed in this regard.
- Syrian Parliament to Vote on a Resolution Recognizing the Armenian Genocide Today’s vote by the Syrian parliament comes amid escalating tensions between Turkish and Syrian forces in Idlib governorate, eastern Syria.
- Canadian Armenian Genocide Survivor Eugenie Papazian Passes Away at Age 105 Eugenie Papazian was born in Turkey, in the Ionia district of Samsun by the Black Sea in 1915. She never knew her parents. Her father was taken to the army in 1915 and did not return home, while her mother...
- Cher Reacts to Senate Armenian Genocide Resolution "Oh, my God, unanimous passage of the US Senate Resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide," Cher tweeted. "God bless fellow Armenians all over the world."
- US Senate’s Resolution is the Victory of Justice and Truth – PM Pashinyan This is tribute to the memory of 1.5 million victims of the first Genocide of the 20th century and bold step in promotion of the prevention agenda.
MFA: Iran does not Accept Beheading People or Targeting Cities, Innocent People
Trump Plans to Debate Biden Despite Rule Changes
In Northern Sector the Enemy Uses Aviation and Artillery: Shushan Stepanyan
Armenia Records 66694 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
During the Night the Situation on the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Conflict Zone was Relatively Stable, but Tense
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Participated at the Meeting of Representatives of Foreign Diplomatic Missions Accredited in the Republic of Armenia
Artsakh’s Armed Forces in Fierce Clashes in Ishkhanadzor: Spokesperson of Artsakh’s President
The Right of the People of Nagorno-Karabakh to Self-Determination Is of Strategic Importance to Us: Nikol Pashinyan told TASS News Agency
Turkish Bayraktar Downed by Artsakh Defense Army
As of the Moment the Intensity of Battles Has a Little Reduced: MOD Representative
Pompeo to Host Armenian, Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Amid Deadly Clashes
French MP Says Will Ask Senate to Recognize Nagorno-Karabakh
Pashinyan And Aliyev Are Ready To Meet In Moscow For Talks
Security Council Holds Extraordinary Meeting
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 19 Servicemen
Lavrov Calls not to Escalate Situation on Karabakh
Armenian Armed Forces do Not Fire in Azerbaijan’s Direction: MOD Spokesperson
President of Artsakh Receives Germany Political Party Parliamentary Delegation
Ankara’s Actions in the Caucasus Could Also Pose a Threat to the EU, Armenia’s President Armen Sarkissian Told Politico
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Davit Tonoyan and Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Chaired an Inter-Agency Consultation
Wind: 6 km/h