Armenian FM Calls US Senate Resolution 150 a Decisive Step in Serving Justice
Foreign Minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan commented on the passage of the Armenian Genocide recognition resolution by the US Senate.
On December 12 the US Senate unanimously adopted the Resolution 150 recognizing and condemning the Armenian Genocide.
- Erdogan Instructs to Set Up an Independent Body to Fight against the Recognition of Armenian Genocide It was noted that a number of Turkish ministries were participating in the fight against Armenian Genocide recognition, but no single policy was developed in this regard.
- Syrian Parliament to Vote on a Resolution Recognizing the Armenian Genocide Today’s vote by the Syrian parliament comes amid escalating tensions between Turkish and Syrian forces in Idlib governorate, eastern Syria.
- Canadian Armenian Genocide Survivor Eugenie Papazian Passes Away at Age 105 Eugenie Papazian was born in Turkey, in the Ionia district of Samsun by the Black Sea in 1915. She never knew her parents. Her father was taken to the army in 1915 and did not return home, while her mother...
- Cher Reacts to Senate Armenian Genocide Resolution "Oh, my God, unanimous passage of the US Senate Resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide," Cher tweeted. "God bless fellow Armenians all over the world."
- US Senate’s Resolution is the Victory of Justice and Truth – PM Pashinyan This is tribute to the memory of 1.5 million victims of the first Genocide of the 20th century and bold step in promotion of the prevention agenda.
Fierce Clashes Take Place Near Artsakh’s Jivani and Shekher Communities
Russia’s President: Conflict in Nagorno Karabakh Started with Crimes Against Armenian People
Azerbaijani War Prisoner Says Azerbaijani Military Officials Make no Independent Decisions
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 40 Servicemen
EEC to Discuss the Proposal to Expel Turkey from List of Countries Using EAEU Tariff Privileges System
Iran Uses Homegrown Missile Defense System in War Game
Armenia PM Office's Security Council Bureau Head Has New Deputy
Peaceful Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Has no Alternative - Peskov
Turkey’s Participation in Karabakh Conflict Settlement Process Possible Only With Consent of Yerevan and Baku – Kremlin Spokesperson
Artsakh President Addresses Armenians with a Special Video Message from the Trench
The Cost of Each Minute of Delay is Human Lives – Karen Bekaryan Addresses the World
The Ontario Parliament Requested to Expel Turkey from NATO, Discuss the Recognition of Artsakh
Fierce Battles Continue in Different Directions: MOD Representative
Destruction of Azerbaijani Military Infrastructure (video)
Armenia Records 70836 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Australia’s New South Wales Legislative Assembly Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence
Azerbaijan Is Firing Artillery Strikes At Martuni And Nearby Villages
No Rocket Has Been Fired From the Territory of the Republic of Armenia in the Direction of Azerbaijan: Shushan Stepanyan
Over the Night, Situation in the Zone of Artsakh-Azerbaijan Conflict Has Been Relatively Stable-Tense
Kim Kardashian: US Library of Congress Announced it Will Now Use Subject Heading Armenian Genocide
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Obama Shares His Phone Number
Rouhani Says U.S. Can Impose Neither Negotiations nor War on Iran
Wind: 3 km/h