Russian Government Resigns
The Russian government has resigned, TASS reports.
President Vladimir Putin thanked Dmitry Medvedev’s government for its work. "For my part, I also want to thank you for everything that was done at this stage of our joint work, I want to express satisfaction with the results that have been achieved," the president told a meeting with the cabinet of ministers.
"Not everything was done, but everything never works out in full," Putin said.
- Russian Parliament Backs Changes In Constitution Constitutional changes allowing Vladimir Putin to run for president again in 2024 sailed through Russia’s lower house of parliament on Wednesday, opening the way for him to potentially stay in power...
- Former Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov Dies Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, has died Tuesday at age 83, a source close to him told Interfax.
- House Majority Leader Hoyer Statement on Protests in Moscow I call on the Russian authorities to release political prisoners.
- Trump Says He will Meet Russia’s Putin at G-20 Summit Next Week In an interview on Fox News, Trump said he would hold meetings with Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. Trump confirmed earlier this week he would be meeting with Xi.
- The Deep Chill in U.S.-Russian Relations is Stirring Concern The deep chill in U.S.-Russian relations is stirring concern in some quarters that Washington and Moscow are in danger of stumbling into an armed confrontation that, by mistake or miscalculation, could...
US Congresswoman Urges Azerbaijan to Immediately Withdraw from Armenian Territories and Stop Violence
Azerbaijani Forces Fire on Armenian Positions in Yeraskh Section of Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Armenia Records 230110 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
It is Obvious from this Picture that People are Under the Direct Target of the Azerbaijanis: Tatoyan
Comment of the Foreign Ministry on the Statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
European Parliament Rapporteurs Condemn Azerbaijan’s Provocative Actions
Greek Foreign Minister: The Days of the Ottoman Empire are Over
"We Need to Avoid this Continuing Cycle of Conflict": PACE Rapporteur Concerned over Situation on Armenian-Azeri Border
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Moscow Concerned by Recent Armed Incidents on Armenia-Azerbaijan Border
Azerbaijan Undertakes Another Provocation on Border in the Direction of Nakhichevan
Armenia Downs Azerbaijani Aerostar Drone
Armenia Records 229867 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Concerned Over Repeated Incidents Along Armenia-Azerbaijan Border
Armenia's Air Defense Forces Prevent Infiltration of Azeri UAVs into Armenia's Airspace: Armenia MOD
Armenia Acting FM Holds Phone Talks with EU Special Representative
The Co-Chairs Call Upon Armenia and Azerbaijan to De-Escalate the Situation Immediately
Iran Ready to Help Restore Peace between Azerbaijan, Armenia
Nikol Pashinyan Refers to Armenia-Azerbaijan Border Situation
Baku Court Sentences 13 More Armenian POWs to 6 Years in Prison under Sham Charges
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Deputy Chief of RF Armed Forces General Staff Sergey Istrakov
Assistance in Future Solution to Nagorno-Karabakh Issue in South Caucasus Is Required: Lukashevich
Armenia Funeral Commission Set Up in Connection with Djivan Gasparyan's Passing
ECtHR Issues Badalyan v. Azerbaijan Case Decision, Confirms Torture and Illegal Imprisonment
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Statement of the MFA of the Republic of Armenia
US Left Afghan Airfield at Night, didn’t Tell New Commander
EU to Allocate over €1.5bn to Armenia for Five Programs
Communication Lost with a Serviceman and Driver on Duty– Armenia MOD
Armenia to Send Observation Mission for Russia’s State Duma Elections