OPEC+ Talks May be Held Next Week
OPEC started preparations for negotiations within the OPEC+ framework, initiated by Saudi Arabia. The meeting may take place next week, a source taking part in the preparations told TASS.
"The meeting may take place next week. We have started communicating with countries on this issue," the source said, without specifying the format of negotiations.
Earlier, Saudi Arabia called on to urgently convene a meeting of OPEC+ countries to discuss decisions on the oil market.
Saudi Arabia’s statement followed negotiations between US President Donald Trump, Russian President Vladimir Putin, and Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Salman. Trump believes that the largest oil powers should together find a way out of the crisis in the oil market. He proposed to reduce production by 10 mln barrels per day in order to offset decline in demand due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- The US and China are on the Brink of a new Cold War that Could Devastate the Global Economy "We're essentially in the beginnings of a Cold War," Orville Schell, the director of the Center on US-China Relations at the Asia Society, told Insider. "We are on a downward slide into something increasingly...
- China Announces New Tariff Waivers for Some U.S. Imports The ministry did not disclose the imports value of the products. Beijing in February said it would grant exemptions for 696 U.S. goods including key products such as soybeans and pork based on applications...
- Brent Crude Oil Prices Reach $ 29.78 Per Barrel The price of July futures for North Sea Brent crude oil rose 0.47% up to $ 29.78 per barrel, while June futures for WTI crude oil rose 1.08% up to $ 24.4 per barrel.
- UK and US Kick off Trade Deal Negotiations The restart of talks comes as the UK must negotiate a trade agreement with the EU, following Brexit, and in the midst of a pandemic that threatens to upend the global economy.
- Brent Crude Price Bounces Over $28 Per Barrel The WTI futures, meanwhile, is trading around $27.87 per barrel (+2.46%).
Pashinyan and Family Members Feel Well: Spokesperson
Conscript Dies in Traffic Accident in Artsakh
Deputy Defense Minister: Armenia to Produce Weapon in July
Prime Minister Briefed on Developments in Civil Aviation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bulgaria Provides 500 Medical Supplies to Armenia
Pashinyan on Coronavirus Crisis: This Isn't Healthcare Issue
Pentagon Moves About 1,600 Army Troops Into the Washington Region
Italy Reopens to Tourists from Europe
UN Calls For US Protests to be Peaceful
4-Year-Old Child with Coronavirus Also Diagnosed with Kawasaki Disease in Armenia
Chinese Premier Wishes Speedy Recovery to Armenia’s Pashinyan and His Family From COVID-19
Armenia Records 10524 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
President of Artsakh Signed a Range of Decrees
The Threatening Letter Sent to Rakel Dink Contains the Same Slogan We Were Used to Hearing before Hrant Dink Was Assassinated: Fethiye Çetin
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Convened a Working Consultation on Pandemic Fight Measures
All Airlines Certified in Armenia Are Included in List Subject to Operating Ban or Operational Restrictions within EU
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Received President of the Football Federation of Armenia Armen Melikbekyan
PM Instructs to be Consistent in Enforcing the Restrictions set by the Commandant’s Office and Control the Organization of Mass Events
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Murderer of Hrant Dink Ogun Samast May Be Released in Nine Months
Wind: 6 km/h