Natural Reduction in US Oil Production Cannot be Counted as OPEC+ Cut, Says Kremlin
Natural reduction in US oil output cannot be counted as cuts aimed at stabilizing the markets, Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Wednesday, TASS reports.
"Those are various cuts. You compare the total demand contraction with cuts for stabilizing global markets, which means comparing apples and oranges," he said when asked whether Russia might be satisfied with natural reduction in US oil production, which is inevitable amid the falling demand and low price.
- The US and China are on the Brink of a new Cold War that Could Devastate the Global Economy "We're essentially in the beginnings of a Cold War," Orville Schell, the director of the Center on US-China Relations at the Asia Society, told Insider. "We are on a downward slide into something increasingly...
- China Announces New Tariff Waivers for Some U.S. Imports The ministry did not disclose the imports value of the products. Beijing in February said it would grant exemptions for 696 U.S. goods including key products such as soybeans and pork based on applications...
- Brent Crude Oil Prices Reach $ 29.78 Per Barrel The price of July futures for North Sea Brent crude oil rose 0.47% up to $ 29.78 per barrel, while June futures for WTI crude oil rose 1.08% up to $ 24.4 per barrel.
- UK and US Kick off Trade Deal Negotiations The restart of talks comes as the UK must negotiate a trade agreement with the EU, following Brexit, and in the midst of a pandemic that threatens to upend the global economy.
- Brent Crude Price Bounces Over $28 Per Barrel The WTI futures, meanwhile, is trading around $27.87 per barrel (+2.46%).
Cyprus Pledges to Cover Costs for Virus-Hit Tourists
Queen Allows Boris Johnson to Exercise in Buckingham Palace Grounds
Trump Threatens to Close down Social Media Platforms after Twitter Posts Warning under His Tweet
Restaurants, Shopping Malls, Public Transport Reopening in Georgia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
California Governor Denies Sassounian Parole
Trump Wants Full Afghanistan Pullout
Thousands of Citizens May be Infected but do not Know About it: PM on Necessity to Wear Masks
Samvel Avanesyan Appointed Minister of Labor, Social Affairs and Housing of Artsakh
Armenia Records 7774 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Parliament Ratifies EEU Customs Privileges Extension
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
The Statement by the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the ECHR Ruling on ''Makuchyan and Minasyan vs Azerbaijan and Hungary'' Case
Armenia's President Sent a Congratulatory Message to Salome Zurabishvili
Armenia’s PM: We Are Dealing with Second Wave of Coronavirus
PM Calls for Tougher Sanctions Against Those Who Neglect the Preventive Rules
Artsakh President Has Appointed a Number of Ministers
Lavrov: Armenia, Russia Have Very Close Military Cooperation
President of Artsakh Signed Several Decrees
President of Artsakh Convoked a Consultation on the Upcoming Harvest Activities
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Scarecrow Society: Kim Kardashian Responded to Turkish User's Comment on Armenian Genocide
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
The "Koltso" operation of deportation of Armenian villages of Artsakh
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
How Can the Armenian Genocide Be Forgotten? Russian TV Journalist to Ukrainian Politician
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Wind: 4 km/h