Biden called Putin a Very Calculating Man
US President Joe Biden has said Russia may have no way out of the crisis in Ukraine and he’s trying to understand what to do about it, TASS reports.
Speaking at a Democratic Party event, he said, Russia "doesn't have a way out right now, and I'm trying to figure out what we do about that," Reuters reported.
Biden called Russian President Vladimir Putin a very calculating man. The US president said Putin had thought he would break up NATO and break up the European Union.
- Turkey is sending Cold War-era cluster bombs to Ukraine – FP The weapons are designed to destroy tanks by bursting into smaller submunitions, which can linger on the battlefield for years if they do not immediately explode. Each round scatters about 88 bomblets.
- Los Angeles mayor and city council president address US president on Lachin corridor issue Thank you, Mayor Bass, for joining me in communicating to President Biden the urgent need for U.S. leadership to lift the blockade and bring humanitarian relief to the people of Artsakh.
- US Committed to Helping Armenia and Azerbaijan Resolve Issues Peacefully: Blinken Spoke With Pashinyan The Secretary reiterated our commitment to helping Armenia and Azerbaijan resolve issues peacefully.
- Iran to Submit Final Conclusion Over Nuclear Deal Revival by Midnight In comments on Monday, Amirabdollahian said Iran is going to send its final conclusion about the JCPOA talks to the European coordinator in written form at midnight.
- Erdogan, Biden Might Meet in September- Media Turkey plans to buy 40 F-16 fighter jets from the US and upgrade another eighty. US President Joe Biden stated that he expects to receive the approval of the [US] Congress to sell F-16 fighter jets to...
- EU Proposes to Impose Sanctions on Patriarch Kirill Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia is among 58 figures earmarked for sanctions related to the Russia-Ukraine war, Agence France-Presse reported on May 4.
- The European Union Has Decided to Abandon Russian Coal In the Summer Many countries have joined these sanctions, even if this necessarily implies economic costs for ourselves," he noted.
- Lavrov: Skripal Poisoning Could Be Beneficial To The British Special Services Sergei Lavrov told a press conference there were "other explanations" over who may have targeted the former Russian double agent in Salisbury.
- Is the Council of Europe Softening Its Stance Towards Russia? At the end of June, Moscow announced that it was no longer going to pay membership fees to the Council of Europe until the rights of the Russian delegation are not restored in the Parliamentary Assembly...
- EU Extended Sanctions on Russia by Six Months Despite the fact that several EU members have repeatedly voiced disapproval of anti-Russian sanctions policy and called for lifting them, which harm their states' trade with Russia, Brussels continues...
What Good Is the UN if It Won't Defend Its Founding Principles? – former FM Mnatsakanyan’s article for Newsweek
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Today We Are Witnessing a Grave Humanitarian Crisis in Nagorno-Karabakh: Armen Gevorgyan
Talks with Russian peacekeepers continue on delivering 150 tons of humanitarian cargo to Karabakh
PACE calls on Azerbaijan to open the Lachin corridor, release all Armenian prisoners
The EU is making significant efforts at the highest level to contribute to comprehensive normalisation of relations between Armenia and Azerbaijan: Enrique Mora
Creation of humanitarian crisis by Azerbaijan for Artsakh’s people is a genocidal act. Representative of Cyprus
Kristina A. Kvien sworn in as an Ambassador by U.S. Under Secretary of State ahead of Armenia arrival
Vahagn Khachaturyan received the Minister of Finance Vahe Hovhannisyan
State Department: US welcomes EU efforts to strengthen trust between Armenia, Azerbaijan
US congressmen call on Biden to stop military support to Azerbaijan
Some roads are closed in Armenia
Meeting of Ararat Mirzoyan and Enrique Mora
A consultation on tax potential assessment held at Government
Russian MFA responds to the decision of the EU to deploy a new observation mission in Armenia
Armenia’s citizens to visit United Arab Emirates without visa
Wizz Air to start operating flights on several new routes
Gas supply to be restored in Stepanakert, but cut in the regions
Kremlin rules out any talks between Zelensky, Putin
The Secretary of the Security Council Had a Telephone Conversation with Kestutis Budrys
Merkel’s, Hollande’s remarks on Minsk Accords signify betrayal: Russian top senator
NATO Secretary General says West should prepare for protracted conflict in Ukraine
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
In the new year and coming years my only wish and counsel to our people is STRUGGLE: Serzh Sargsyan
Retired Pope Benedict XVI dies
Russian Foreign Ministry expresses concern over lack of progress in restoring Lachin corridor
People of Artsakh stand before the problem of realizing the right to life: Artsakh National Assembly President
Garo Paylan urges Erdogan to take responsibility for ending the blockade of Nagorno- Karabakh
Stranded citizens of Artsakh to spend New Year’s Eve honoring fallen troops at Yerablur cemetery in Yerevan
Iranian ambassador to Azerbaijan leaves for consultations at home
Wind: 1.54 km/h