EU Proposes to Impose Sanctions on Patriarch Kirill
The European Commission has reportedly proposed sanctions against the head of the Russian Orthodox Church, catholic news agency reports.
Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia is among 58 figures earmarked for sanctions related to the Russia-Ukraine war, Agence France-Presse reported on May 4.
The news agency said it had seen a document describing the patriarch as “a long-time ally of President Vladimir Putin, who has become one of the main supporters of the Russian military aggression against Ukraine.”
- UN Secretary-General Condemns Attack Near Russian Embassy in Kabul The secretary-general conveys his condolences to the families of the deceased and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured.
- Russia and Iran To Introduce a Visa-free Regime The mode will be valid for groups of 5 to 50 people.
- Russia MFA: Azerbaijan-EU Natural Gas Agreement Does not Contradict Baku Allied Cooperation with Moscow Each and every country has the right to independently decide how and with whom to develop its relations, including in the oil and natural gas sector.
- The United States Announced Its Readiness For a Dialogue With Russia on the Future of Arms Control We are ready to resume dialogue with Russia to shape the future of modern arms control if Russia is ready to act in good faith.
- Russia, Iran Developing Alternative to SWIFT Both countries are facing severe Western sanctions, making settlements in trade through SWIFT difficult or impossible.
- Biden called Putin a Very Calculating Man Putin had thought he would break up NATO and break up the European Union.
- The European Union Has Decided to Abandon Russian Coal In the Summer Many countries have joined these sanctions, even if this necessarily implies economic costs for ourselves," he noted.
- Lavrov: Skripal Poisoning Could Be Beneficial To The British Special Services Sergei Lavrov told a press conference there were "other explanations" over who may have targeted the former Russian double agent in Salisbury.
- Is the Council of Europe Softening Its Stance Towards Russia? At the end of June, Moscow announced that it was no longer going to pay membership fees to the Council of Europe until the rights of the Russian delegation are not restored in the Parliamentary Assembly...
- EU Extended Sanctions on Russia by Six Months Despite the fact that several EU members have repeatedly voiced disapproval of anti-Russian sanctions policy and called for lifting them, which harm their states' trade with Russia, Brussels continues...
The air temperature will go down by 5-7 degrees: weather forecast in Armenia
Iran to join free trade with Eurasian Economic Union within month
Lilit Makunts and US Senator Bill Cassidy discussed current situation and security of the region
Armenian Ombudswoman introduces Uruguayan Ambassador on activities done for combating violence against women
Dutch Ambassador visits Jermuk to get acquainted with current situation following latest Azeri aggression
ANCA presses U.S. Congress to appropriate $50 million for Artsakh in end-of-year spending package
Azerbaijani forces violate the ceasefire in Artsakh
Ararat Mirzoyan will pay a working visit to Łódź city
Azerbaijani troops open fire at Armenian positions: the adversary used also mortars
Some roads are closed in Armenia
NATO recognizes Kiev's desire to join bloc, but military support should be top priority
David Gevorgyan Has Been Appointed Assistant to the Prime Minister of Armenia
PM Pashinyan reported on the process of judicial reforms
US supports direct dialogue between Armenia and Azerbaijan: Reeker’s message
A serviceman was injured by enemy gun fire at an Armenian combat position
NATO to reinforce presence from Black to Baltic Sea: US secretary of state
PM Pashinyan sends congratulatory message to the Prime Minister of Malaysia
Holy Lance to be brought out on December 3
RA NA President’s Statement on Resignation Letter of NA Deputy Vahe Hakobyan
The newly appointed Ambassador of New Zealand Sarah Mary Walsh presented her credentials to President Vahagn Khachaturyan
The Prime Minister leaves for Tunisia on a working visit
Azerbaijan's attempts to abolish the status of Artsakh as a party to the conflict is unacceptable: Artsakh MFA
Putin to attend CSTO summit in Armenia next week, Kremlin confirms
Putin and Erdogan discuss details of creating a gas hub in Turkey: Kremlin
Azerbaijan’s defense ministry spreads another misinformation: MoD Armenia
Igor Khovaev to visit Baku
Russia bars entry to 200 US citizens: Russian Foreign Ministry
Nikol Pashinyan and Charles Michel meet in Djerba
Azerbaijan carries out tactical maneuvers
Armenian Security Council Secretary and Indian PM's Advisor discuss security cooperation
Wind: 0.51 km/h