Instead of Fighting, Azerbaijanis were Playing Football: Funny Incidents from the Years of Artsakh War
Funny incidents from the years of Artsakh war: Artsakh national-liberation fighter, the commander-founder of the first intelligence unit Vladimir Vartanov in a talk with "Аrmedia" IAA.
In Getabek region, to weaken the existing Azerbaijani pressure, we resorted to an interesting trick. We decided and organized a football tournament between the Azerbaijanis fighting against us. As a result, those who should fight against us, were playing football. I should say they were playing quite well, we were following them with binoculars. This took them about two or two and a half months. They were playing football and we were giving them big prizes.
Of course, they did not know that the tournament was organized by us, Armenians. Instead, they thought that this is organized by a huge organization. Fortunately, for a certain period of time the Azerbaijanis were busy with playing football and there were fewer attacks on the villages of that region.
- Washington and Paris Stopped Contacts with Russian Co-Chair of OSCE Minsk Group – Zakharova She stated that Russia is interested in the normalization of the relations between Armenia and Azerbaijan.
- The most important is not to betray the principles: Armenian President delivers remarks in Davos Till now Armenia is regularly facing crises, which it tries to overcome in a special way. We have closed border, and this greatly affects our life quality.
- Collective West Subordinates Human Rights to Geopolitical Interests: Artsakh Ombudsman My task is to make ordinary people in Europe, the US and Russia understand that it's impossible to protect the rights of Artsakh's residents under Azerbaijan's policy of Armenophobia.
- President of European Council Issues Statement After Hosting Pashinyan-Aliyev Meeting The first joint meeting of the Border Commissions will take place on the inter-state border in the coming days. It will address all questions related to the delimitation of the border and how best to ensure...
- Statement of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 30th Anniversary of the Massacre in Maragha Only a strong and prosperous Artsakh that develops its statehood, has a status of an international legal subject and unites all Armenians around itself, can become the best guarantee of non-repetition...
Uzbekistan’s President Declares State of Emergency in Karakalpakstan on July 3 - Aug 2
Ukrainian Forces Targeted Belarusian Military Facilities: Lukashenko
Gazprom Delivering 42.15 Mln Cubic Meters of Gas to Europe through Ukraine via Sudzha
The Regular Sitting of the Consultative Assembly Held with the Participation of the Prime Minister and the Leaders of the Extra-Parliamentary Political Forces
Ukraine Facing Significant Losses on All Fronts: Russian Defense Ministry
Yerevan One of Most Preferred Destinations for Russian Tourists
Elon Musk Meets with Pope Francis
Stepantsminda-Lars Highway Open for All Types of Vehicles
50 Cent Posts Photo From Downtown Yerevan
5 Dead, 19 Injured After Two Quakes jolt Iran in One Day
Prime Minister Pashinyan Discussed with Samvel Karapetyan the Course of Investment Projects of "Tashir" Group of Companies
Fourth Meeting of the Special Representatives of Armenia and Turkey
The Prime Minister Received the Federal Minister of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany
PM Pashinyan Chairs Security Coucil Meeting
Calling NATO Exclusively Defensive Alliance is Ridiculous, Disgraceful: Lavrov
Finnish FM Speaks On Timing of Country's Entry Into NATO
Gagik Jhangiryan Resigns as Member of Supreme Judicial Council
The Prime Minister Congratulated the Employees of the Prosecutor’s Office
Poland completes Belarus border wall to keep migrants out
Erdogan Allows Sudden Start Of Military Operations In Syria
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
Wind: 3.6 km/h