Instead of Fighting, Azerbaijanis were Playing Football: Funny Incidents from the Years of Artsakh War
Funny incidents from the years of Artsakh war: Artsakh national-liberation fighter, the commander-founder of the first intelligence unit Vladimir Vartanov in a talk with "Аrmedia" IAA.
In Getabek region, to weaken the existing Azerbaijani pressure, we resorted to an interesting trick. We decided and organized a football tournament between the Azerbaijanis fighting against us. As a result, those who should fight against us, were playing football. I should say they were playing quite well, we were following them with binoculars. This took them about two or two and a half months. They were playing football and we were giving them big prizes.
Of course, they did not know that the tournament was organized by us, Armenians. Instead, they thought that this is organized by a huge organization. Fortunately, for a certain period of time the Azerbaijanis were busy with playing football and there were fewer attacks on the villages of that region.
- Statement of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the 28th Anniversary of the Massacre of Armenians in Maragha The massacre in Maragha is an unprecedented war crime committed by the Republic of Azerbaijan, on the basis of hatred against Armenians aimed at the annihilation of the Armenian population.
- Azerbaijan Violates Ceasefire, Wounds Artsakh Defense Army Soldier Artsakh Defense Ministry urged the adversary to abstain from provocative actions, stressing that in case of escalation of the situation the Azerbaijani side will be the one responsible for the consequences.
- Ex-chief of Armenian Army's General Staff on Four-Day Artsakh War According to Khachaturov, the adversary had set the objective to carry out an operation that would make people escape so that it could seize major territories, including Mataghis, Talish, Martakert, Fizuli...
- Azerbaijan Tries To Cover Up Its Own Actions By Spreading Desinformation Azerbaijani official information platforms disseminate the border service’s absolutely false and concocted information about the situation at the border. Shushan Stepanyan, Spokesperson of the Republic...
- Minsk Group: the Co-Chairs Recognize the Role of the Population of Nagorno-Karabakh in Deciding Its Future Accordingly, the Co-Chairs do not accept the results of these “elections” as affecting the legal status of Nagorno-Karabakh and stress that the results in no way prejudge the final status of Nagorno-Karabakh...
Armenia PM Dismisses Deputy Head of State Committee of Real Estate Cadastre
My Descendants Should Keep Armenian Books as Family Sanctity: János Czetz - Founder of the Argentine Military Academy
Two More Citizens Test Positive for COVID-19 in Artsakh
PM Pashinyan Attends Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Videoconference
Microsot: Microsoft to Allocate $ 20 Million to Fight COVID-19
MFA: Embassy in Georgia Sends 4th Group of Armenia Citizens to Homeland
Commission for Coordination of Anti-Pandemic Action Holds Regular Meeting
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Health Minister: Armenia Confirms 12 COVID-19 Deaths
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the 28th Anniversary of the Massacre of Armenians in Maragha
IMF to Disburse $280 Million to Armenia after the Board Meeting in Mid-May
OPEC+ To Continue Negotiations for Reaching Consensus with Mexico
72-Year-Old Man Dies from Coronavirus in Armenia
Armenia PM: National Currency is Strengthening its Stability
Roads in Armenia are mainly passable
Armenia Records 937 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
The New York Times: Boris Johnson Leaves Intensive Care
Government Approves AMD 8.5 Billion for Application Submitted by Economic Entities - Discussions on Anti-Crisis Measures Continue
US Ready for Arms Control Talks with Russia, China if They Meet Its Criteria
Artsakh Information Headquarters: Four Artsakh Police Officers Are Self-Isolated
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Turkish President Expressed Readiness to Provide Armenia with the Provision of Medicine
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Opening Armenia’s Embassy in Tel Aviv Contradicts with Interests of Palestinian Nation: Hossein Amir-Abdollahian
Wind: 9 km/h