AEF will Bring Together the Leading Economists of the World
On May 21-22 in Astana Economic Forum will be held. The main theme of 2015 forum will be "Infrastructure: Driver of Sustainable Economic Growth."
Key events during the Forum will include:
- A high-level conference on the economic, monetary and financial shifts occurring in the global economy. Here a panel of heads of government, ministers, representatives of financial institutions and leading experts will discuss the current challenges facing the global economy.
- A number of sessions focused on the theme "The Revival of the Great Silk Road." These will look at the potential economic advantages of revitalizing trade links across Eurasia and how to develop mutually beneficial trade and economic cooperation between nations.
- An Investment Forum entitled "Invest In Kazakhstan." This will present the current investment climate in the Republic of Kazakhstan and introduce the new package of incentives available for foreign investors, aimed at attracting direct investment from overseas in the country’s growing industrial sectors.
- A session entitled "Prospection – The Global Economy of the 21st Century." Here speakers will aim to create an "Interactive Map of the World in 2050" based on current predictions of economic trends in the forthcoming decades.
- The Urbanistic Forum. This will bring together a panel of experts to focus on the concept of the Smart City, discussing innovative approaches to city planning and urban management that will ensure future economic stability.
30 sessions on a variety of subjects with over 3,000 delegates from 90 countries is planned. Global co-organizers and partners include such respected institutions as the UN, OSCE, WEF, IMF, World Bank, UNDP and OECD, the press release of AEF says. By the way, "Armedia" IAA is one of the media partners of Atana Economic Forum.
Around 200 VIP speakers will be in attendance including prime ministers, members of Parliament, chairmen of financial institutions, heads of international organizations and famous scientists.
Four Nobel Prize laureates have also confirmed their participation: Finn Kydland, Eric Maskin, Thomas Südhof and George Smoot.
- Tokayev Sworn in As Kazakhstan’s President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev took the oath of office as Kazakhstan’s president at a ceremony in the Independence Palace in the capital Nur-Sultan on Wednesday.
- Kazakhstan to Hold Early Presidential Election on June 9 Interim president, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, calls a snap election, citing the need to eliminate political uncertainty.
- Nazarbayev's Resignation to Improve Kazakhstan's Image: Marat Shibutov, Political Scientist (EXCLUSIVE) Kazakh political scientist Marat Shibutov, in an interview with "Armedia" IAA comments on Nursultan Nazarbayev’s resignation.
- More than 40 Countries Cooperate with Eurasian Economic Union 2017 was successful. Trade turnover between our countries grew 27%. We see great interest towards our union, today more than 40 countries are cooperating with us.
- Karen Karapetyan Receives Kazakhstan Ambassador The Premier highlighted the diversification of bilateral economic cooperation, stressing that the current level of bilateral trade turnover does not correspond to the existing potential.
Ararat Mirzoyan Has Private Talk with President of National Assembly of Artsakh
Chair of Artsakh NA Standing Committee on State and Legal Affairs Emphasized the strengthening of the Inter-Committee Ties with Armenia's NA
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Spanish Senate Ratifies Armenia-EU CEPA
"Aurora" to Kick off a Global Series of Events on October 19 in New York City
Trump Declines to Commit to a Peaceful Transition of Power after Election
EU Believes Lukashenko’s Inauguration Lacks Legitimacy
Biden leads Trump by 10 points nationally in new pair of polls
Coronavirus Situation Worsens in Armenia, Says PM
Artsakh Confirms 9 New Cases of COVID-19 in Past 24 Hours
Israel Tightens Coronavirus Restrictions as Cases Continue to Surge
Trudeau: Canada Already in Second Wave of Coronavirus
Armenia Records 48251 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Obama Shares His Phone Number
Armenia’s New Ambassador to Bulgaria Presents Credentials to President Rumen Radev
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Military Exercises "Shant-2020" To Be Held On November 16-20 In Armenia
Armen Sarkissian: Armenia and China Have Great Potential for Cooperation
US-Based SADA Systems Plans to Establish Global Center for Technological Solutions in Armenia
Weather forecast in Armenia
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia Joined International Religious Freedom Alliance’s COVID-19 and Religious Minorities Pandemic Statement
The Government of Artsakh Also Contributes to the Preservation of the Armenian Community of Lebanon. President Harutyunyan Convoked a Consultation
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Internal investigation Will Reveal All Circumstances of Disappearance of the Armenian Officer - Defense Minister
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Wind: 4 km/h