AEF will Bring Together the Leading Economists of the World
On May 21-22 in Astana Economic Forum will be held. The main theme of 2015 forum will be "Infrastructure: Driver of Sustainable Economic Growth."
Key events during the Forum will include:
- A high-level conference on the economic, monetary and financial shifts occurring in the global economy. Here a panel of heads of government, ministers, representatives of financial institutions and leading experts will discuss the current challenges facing the global economy.
- A number of sessions focused on the theme "The Revival of the Great Silk Road." These will look at the potential economic advantages of revitalizing trade links across Eurasia and how to develop mutually beneficial trade and economic cooperation between nations.
- An Investment Forum entitled "Invest In Kazakhstan." This will present the current investment climate in the Republic of Kazakhstan and introduce the new package of incentives available for foreign investors, aimed at attracting direct investment from overseas in the country’s growing industrial sectors.
- A session entitled "Prospection – The Global Economy of the 21st Century." Here speakers will aim to create an "Interactive Map of the World in 2050" based on current predictions of economic trends in the forthcoming decades.
- The Urbanistic Forum. This will bring together a panel of experts to focus on the concept of the Smart City, discussing innovative approaches to city planning and urban management that will ensure future economic stability.
30 sessions on a variety of subjects with over 3,000 delegates from 90 countries is planned. Global co-organizers and partners include such respected institutions as the UN, OSCE, WEF, IMF, World Bank, UNDP and OECD, the press release of AEF says. By the way, "Armedia" IAA is one of the media partners of Atana Economic Forum.
Around 200 VIP speakers will be in attendance including prime ministers, members of Parliament, chairmen of financial institutions, heads of international organizations and famous scientists.
Four Nobel Prize laureates have also confirmed their participation: Finn Kydland, Eric Maskin, Thomas Südhof and George Smoot.
- Tokayev Sworn in As Kazakhstan’s President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev took the oath of office as Kazakhstan’s president at a ceremony in the Independence Palace in the capital Nur-Sultan on Wednesday.
- Kazakhstan to Hold Early Presidential Election on June 9 Interim president, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, calls a snap election, citing the need to eliminate political uncertainty.
- Nazarbayev's Resignation to Improve Kazakhstan's Image: Marat Shibutov, Political Scientist (EXCLUSIVE) Kazakh political scientist Marat Shibutov, in an interview with "Armedia" IAA comments on Nursultan Nazarbayev’s resignation.
- More than 40 Countries Cooperate with Eurasian Economic Union 2017 was successful. Trade turnover between our countries grew 27%. We see great interest towards our union, today more than 40 countries are cooperating with us.
- Karen Karapetyan Receives Kazakhstan Ambassador The Premier highlighted the diversification of bilateral economic cooperation, stressing that the current level of bilateral trade turnover does not correspond to the existing potential.
Iran Confirmed 13 More New Coronavirus Cases
Iran's President Casts His Vote in Legislative Elections
Miroslav Lajcak Pay An Official Visit To Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Armen Sarkissian Sent a Letter of Condolences on the Demise of the Renowned Conductor Yuri Davtian
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Leaders of EU Members Call for Ceasing Hostilities in Syria's Idlib
Iran Parliamentary Election Kicks Off
Igor Grigoryan Conferred the Rank of the Third Degree Justice State Adviser
President of Artsakh Receives Ombudsman of Armenia
Iraq Closes Southern Border with Iran to Travelers
Discussion with Azerbaijan’s Aliyev in Munich is Turning Point: Nikol Pashinyan
Criminal Sub-Culture Must be Eradicated in the Army: Armenia’s PM
Kardashian Family Had Dinner at Armenian Carousel Restaurant
Armenia is World’s Third Most Militarized County, Report Shows
Robert Kocharyan Congratulates on Artsakh Revival Day
PM Pashinyan Offers Condolences on Passing of Yervand Manaryan
Artsakh MFA Issues Statement on Revival Day
Weather Forecast in Armenia: The Air Temperature will Gradually Go Up
Trump Named Richard Grenell to Be the Next Acting Director of US National Intelligence
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
Wind: 4 km/h