After Yemen Saudi Arabia will Go Back to Syria and Iraq
After the formation of the Arab coalition in Yemen Saudi Arabia has a new initiative. The monarchy announces about the creation of a coalition which consists of mainly Islamic 34 countries. The aim of the coalition is to coordinate fight against "terrorist organizations". According to Al-Jazeera, countries such as Egypt, Turkey, Lebanon, Qatar and the UAE will join the coalition, as well as Middle Eastern, Asian, and African states. The alliance was announced by Mohammed bin Salman, the country's Defence Minister and deputy crown prince.
He noticed that the coalition would target "any terrorist organization, not just Islamic State" in countries including Iraq, Syria, Libya, Egypt, and Afghanistan. But Syria and Iraq, as well as Iran are not involved in this coalition.
Saudi officials say that the group will be led by Saudi Arabia, which will host a "joint operations centre to coordinate" efforts. Saudi Arabia’s Defence Minister said the military operations would be held in accordance with local laws and in cooperation with the international community.
It should be noted that the US led antiterrorist coalition is currently acting in this area, as well as theair strikes are being conducted by Russia.
"There will be international coordination with major powers and international organizations in terms of operations in Syria and Iraq," Reuters quotes Mohammed bin Salman’s words. The aim of the coalition in the official announcement is written in the following way: "A duty to protect the Islamic nation from the evils of all terrorist groups and organizations."
The Western media points to the fact that the US President Barack Obama has recently stressed that Gulf Arab states should do more to aid the military campaign against the Islamic State militant group based in Iraq and Syria. On the other hand, analysts notice that after Yemen Saudi Arabia intends to turn its back to the conflicts north of its borders.
- Isis Founding Member Confirmed by Spies as Group's New Leader He is also known by the nom de guerre Haji Abdullah, and in some circles as Abdullah Qardash – although Iraqi officials suggest the latter was a separate Isis figure who died two years ago.
- Turkey Begins Deportation Of Captive Foreign Islamic State Terrorists To Their Home Countries The issue of the handling of Daesh/ISIS members and their families detained in Syria -- including foreign members of the terror group -- has been controversial, with Turkey arguing foreign-born terrorists...
- US Knows 'Almost Nothing' about New ISIS Leader The announcement of the new leader came in an audio message released last week by a new ISIS spokesperson, after Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, the spokesperson and right-hand man to Baghdadi, was also killed,...
- Erdogan Says Turkey has Captured Baghdadi's Wife A senior Turkish official said earlier this week that Turkey had captured Baghdadi’s sister, her husband and daughter.
- Newsweek Reveals Name of Likely Successor to Dead Islamic State Group’s Leader Abdullah Qardash, sometimes spelled Kardesh and also known as Hajji Abdullah al-Afari, was said to have been nominated by Baghdadi in August to run the group's "Muslim affairs" in a widely-circulated statement...
Pashinyan Receives the Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council of the Islamic Republic of Iran
The Secretary of the Security Council Armen Grigoryan Met With Ali Shamkhani
Hakob Arshakyan Receives Head of Pan-Armenian Youth Football Association (PAYFA)
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Resigns
NA President’s Statement on Resignation Letter of RA NA Deputy Artur Ghazinyan
Meeting of Foreign Minister Ararat Mirzoyan with Secretary-General of the UN World Tourism Organization Zurab Pololikashvili
The Government Plans to Establish the Possibility of Granting Deferment from Military Conscription for Students with Priority and Important Professions
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Futsal World Cup Main Round Draw is Known
Armenia PM instruction: Our Departments Need to Work in Coordination with Turkey Departments
Feast of the Holy Translators St. Sahak and St. Mesrop
Secretary of Supreme National Security Council of Iran arrives in Armenia
Lars Road Open For All Types of Vehicles
Presentation of the Book "The Artsakh Issue and the Foreign Policy of the Republic of Artsakh" by the Foreign Ministry of Artsakh Took Place in Stepanakert
PM Pashinyan Holds Phone Talk with Vladimir Putin
Defense Minister: Structural Changes In Armenia Army Leadership Are Necessary
Armenia FM Holds Private Talk With Spain Counterpart
Explosion Occurred in a Bank in Ashtarak Town
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Vice speaker: Lot to be Done On iImplementation of Bundestag Resolution on Armenian Genocide Recognition
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
The Foreign Minister of Armenia Met with the Speaker of the National Assembly of Bulgaria
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
Wind: 6.17 km/h