''Islamic State'' Militants May Have Thousands of Fake Passports to Enter Europe
Fake passports are considered to be a serious threat to the security of European nations, Frontex director Fabrice Leggeri said.
Besides, the influx of Middle East asylum seekers to Europe can hardly be controlled which is a serious threat as well.
Currently, militants of terrorist groups may have had at their disposal thousands of passports, Sputnik News reports.
US media citing a report by Homeland Security Investigations has previously reported that ISIL (Daesh) militants may actually have equipment needed to print forged passports, and that some of them using such documents may have entered the US.
- Turkey Begins Deportation Of Captive Foreign Islamic State Terrorists To Their Home Countries The issue of the handling of Daesh/ISIS members and their families detained in Syria -- including foreign members of the terror group -- has been controversial, with Turkey arguing foreign-born terrorists...
- US Knows 'Almost Nothing' about New ISIS Leader The announcement of the new leader came in an audio message released last week by a new ISIS spokesperson, after Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, the spokesperson and right-hand man to Baghdadi, was also killed,...
- Erdogan Says Turkey has Captured Baghdadi's Wife A senior Turkish official said earlier this week that Turkey had captured Baghdadi’s sister, her husband and daughter.
- Newsweek Reveals Name of Likely Successor to Dead Islamic State Group’s Leader Abdullah Qardash, sometimes spelled Kardesh and also known as Hajji Abdullah al-Afari, was said to have been nominated by Baghdadi in August to run the group's "Muslim affairs" in a widely-circulated statement...
- Trump: ISIS is 'Totally under control' Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan agreed to a 120-hour ceasefire in northern Syria following a meeting with US Vice President Mike Pence.
Oil Ends Week Steady as China Growth Offsets Trade Deal Optimism
German Chancellor Merkel to Visit Turkey on January 24
Former NSS Director Found Shot Dead in Yerevan
Sitting of Inter-Parliamentary Committee on Cooperation between the Legislative Bodies of Armenia and Artsakh Will Be Held on January 18
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
France to Deploy Aircraft Carrier to Middle East
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Saudi Arabia Paid $500 Million for Cost of US Troops in Country
Armenia’s MFA Reports about Meetings on Karabakh after Agreeing All Details: Spokesperson
11 US troops Wounded in Last Week's Iran Attack on Iraq Base
1999 Parliament Attack Ringleader Addresses Letter to PM From Prison
Andy Madadian Becomes First Iranian on Hollywood's Walk of Fame
Ukrainian PM Resigns
EU Follows Closely Developments Over Armenia’s Constitutional Court
Diaspora-Armenian Specialists Can Participate in Armenia’s Governance: New Project Coming Soon
Garegin Baghramyan: Gazprom Armenia Might Submit Bid to Raise Natural Gas Tariff
Libya's Haftar Flies to Greece ahead of Berlin Summit
"Disabled People Should Receive Full Social Assistance": PM Refers to the New Social Security System at Cabinet Meeting Session
Germany Returns Three Paintings Once Owned by the Notorious Art Dealer Hildebrand Gurlitt to a Jewish Collector’s Heirs
Azerbaijani Diplomat Beat Tbilisi Restaurant Musicians for Performing an Armenian Song
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
Facebook Removes Hundreds of Georgia Govt Linked Pages
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
Armenia's Speaker of Parliament Visited Several North-Eastern Border Positions to Congratulate on New Year
Wind: 4 km/h