Obama Urged to Prevent the IS from Strengthening Its Influence in Libya
The US President Barack Obama has given instructions to his security advisers for the need to resist the attempts of the terrorist group "Islamic State" to expand its influence in Libya and other countries, gazeta.ru reports.
The IS militants, due to the current volatile situation in Libya could have settled in the city of Sirt. From there, they conducted several attacks on oil facilities in the region.
- Isis Founding Member Confirmed by Spies as Group's New Leader He is also known by the nom de guerre Haji Abdullah, and in some circles as Abdullah Qardash – although Iraqi officials suggest the latter was a separate Isis figure who died two years ago.
- Turkey Begins Deportation Of Captive Foreign Islamic State Terrorists To Their Home Countries The issue of the handling of Daesh/ISIS members and their families detained in Syria -- including foreign members of the terror group -- has been controversial, with Turkey arguing foreign-born terrorists...
- US Knows 'Almost Nothing' about New ISIS Leader The announcement of the new leader came in an audio message released last week by a new ISIS spokesperson, after Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, the spokesperson and right-hand man to Baghdadi, was also killed,...
- Erdogan Says Turkey has Captured Baghdadi's Wife A senior Turkish official said earlier this week that Turkey had captured Baghdadi’s sister, her husband and daughter.
- Newsweek Reveals Name of Likely Successor to Dead Islamic State Group’s Leader Abdullah Qardash, sometimes spelled Kardesh and also known as Hajji Abdullah al-Afari, was said to have been nominated by Baghdadi in August to run the group's "Muslim affairs" in a widely-circulated statement...
Migrant Caravan Demands Biden Administration 'Honors Its Commitments'
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia: Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed
351 COVID-19 New Cases Reported in Armenia
Indonesia’s Quake Death Toll Reaches at Least 56
Armenia Sees Decline in Pastry, Ice Cream Production
Powerful Earthquake in Indonesia Kills at Least 67, Injures Hundreds
Sadyr Japarov Wins 79.23% of Votes in Presidential Election in Kyrgyzstan
Biden Names Ike Hajinazarian as White House Regional Communications Director
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
IRGC Launches Ballistic Missiles
263 COVID-19 New Cases Reported in Armenia Per Day
Azerbaijani Side Hands Over Bodies of Two Dead Armenian Servicemen
Indonesia Quake Kills at Least 42, Injures Hundreds
Turkey Informs About Composition of Turkish-Russian ceasefire Monitoring Center in Karabakh
Putin Discussed the Outcome of the Karabakh Trilateral Summit with Permanent Members of Russia's Security Council
Governor of Shirak Tigran Petrosyan Tenders Resignation
The Armenian Cultural Heritage in the Territories under the Azerbaijani Control is Seriously Endangered: MFA
More than 100 Individuals Arrested for Capitol Hill Riots, Says FBI
North Korea Unveils New Submarine-Launched Missile
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Armenia Ombudsman: What Azerbaijan Military has Done is Step with Clear Intention to Intimidate Civilians
Wind: 7 km/h