Suicide Bombers in Ambulances Kill 21 People in Iraq
Suicide bombers driving ambulances packed with explosives detonated their vehicles at a checkpoint and a car park for Shi'ite pilgrims in two Iraqi cities on Sunday, killing at least 21 people and wounding dozens, officials said, according to Reuters.
The twin attacks took place in Tikrit and Samarra, as Iraqi troops and security forces battled to retake the northern city of Mosul from Islamic State militants who have controlled it for more than two years.
They appeared to be part of a series of diversionary attacks by the ultra-hardline Sunni Islamists, who have struck the Kurdish-controlled city of Kirkuk, the capital Baghdad and a western desert town during the three-week Mosul campaign.
- Pompeo: US "Will Continue to Lead" Fight Against Islamic State "The United States will continue to lead the coalition and the world on this essential security effort," Pompeo said as he opened a day of talks in Washington.
- Turkish Police Detain 7 Over ISIS Links One suspect is believed to be responsible for ISIS training camps that train some 2000 foreign militants per year, the daily said citing a statement by Turkey's interior ministry.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers The first X-8 in a conflict zone was spotted in 2015 by Kurdish forces near the Mosul Dam in Iraq, while in October 2016 a bomb-laden X-8 killed two Kurdish soldiers and injured two French commandos in...
Prime Minister Briefed on Developments in Civil Aviation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bulgaria Provides 500 Medical Supplies to Armenia
Pashinyan on Coronavirus Crisis: This Isn't Healthcare Issue
Pentagon Moves About 1,600 Army Troops Into the Washington Region
Italy Reopens to Tourists from Europe
UN Calls For US Protests to be Peaceful
4-Year-Old Child with Coronavirus Also Diagnosed with Kawasaki Disease in Armenia
Chinese Premier Wishes Speedy Recovery to Armenia’s Pashinyan and His Family From COVID-19
Armenia Records 10524 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
President of Artsakh Signed a Range of Decrees
The Threatening Letter Sent to Rakel Dink Contains the Same Slogan We Were Used to Hearing before Hrant Dink Was Assassinated: Fethiye Çetin
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Convened a Working Consultation on Pandemic Fight Measures
All Airlines Certified in Armenia Are Included in List Subject to Operating Ban or Operational Restrictions within EU
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Received President of the Football Federation of Armenia Armen Melikbekyan
PM Instructs to be Consistent in Enforcing the Restrictions set by the Commandant’s Office and Control the Organization of Mass Events
Armenia to Participate in Victory Day military Parade in Moscow
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Congratulated Masis Mayilian on his Reappointment as Foreign Minister of Artsakh
Russia not Welcome at G7, Canada's Trudeau Says
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Murderer of Hrant Dink Ogun Samast May Be Released in Nine Months
Wind: 6 km/h