White House Clarified Travel Ban for Green Card Holders
The White House issued updated guidance on President Donald Trump's executive order on immigration clarifying that legal permanent residents, or green card holders, do not require a waiver to enter the United States, Reuters reports.
"They no longer need a waiver because if they are a legal permanent resident they won't need it anymore," White House spokesman Sean Spicer said at a news briefing.
The restriction on green card holders was among the most confusing element in the executive order signed on Friday.
- US Committed to Helping Armenia and Azerbaijan Resolve Issues Peacefully: Blinken Spoke With Pashinyan The Secretary reiterated our commitment to helping Armenia and Azerbaijan resolve issues peacefully.
- Iran to Submit Final Conclusion Over Nuclear Deal Revival by Midnight In comments on Monday, Amirabdollahian said Iran is going to send its final conclusion about the JCPOA talks to the European coordinator in written form at midnight.
- Erdogan, Biden Might Meet in September- Media Turkey plans to buy 40 F-16 fighter jets from the US and upgrade another eighty. US President Joe Biden stated that he expects to receive the approval of the [US] Congress to sell F-16 fighter jets to...
- The United States Announced Its Readiness For a Dialogue With Russia on the Future of Arms Control We are ready to resume dialogue with Russia to shape the future of modern arms control if Russia is ready to act in good faith.
- Biden’s Nominee For U.S. Ambassador to Armenia Sent to Senate Kristina Kvien arrived at U.S. Embassy Kyiv in May 2019. From 2016 – April 2019, she served as Acting DCM/Minister Counselor for Economic Affairs at U.S. Embassy Paris.
US State Department calls for an investigation into the execution of Armenian prisoners by Azerbaijani soldiers
The British Embassy in Armenia is Horrified by the Footage of the Killing of Armenian POWs by Azerbaijani Armed Forces
Ter-Petrosyan's Comparison of Zurich Protocols and Possible Armenian-Turkish Peace Treaty is Inappropriate
The President of the Artsakh Republic convened an extended sitting of the Security Council
EU calls on Azerbaijan to immediately investigate the footage of the shooting of Armenian prisoners of war
Pashinyan receives the delegation led by the First President of the Italian Supreme Court of Cassation
Armenia MOD Delegation Visits Several US Military Training Institutions
Emotions must not prevail, says Kremlin after Kadyrov’s remark about nuclear weapons
Azerbaijan aims for larger occupied territories in Armenia, Security Council Secretary tells Fox News
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Pashinyan sends congratulatory message to the Prime Minister of Iraq
Azerbaijan confirmed holding 17 Armenian POWs after latest aggression: ECHR
Armenian Defense Ministry’s Top Officials Visit Several Educational Institutions In U.S.
FM Ararat Mirzoyan met with State Secretary of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs of Switzerland Livia Leu
Artsakh is a shield that has protected Armenia for centuries: Artsakh MFA
Savage Images of Azerbaijani Soldiers Shooting Armenian POWs to Death Are Unacceptable: Spain Lawmaker
Azerbaijan Attacked Internationally Recognized Territories of Armenia: Spanish El País Newspaper’s Coverage
Azerbaijan Refuses to Fulfill its Promise to Release Armenian POWs For Already the Second Time: PM Pashinyan
Armenian PM Sends Congratulatory Message to the Chancellor of Germany
Armenia’s Delegation led by Chairman of Competition Protection Commission Departs for Poland
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Mutual recognition of territorial integrity must be basis of peace treaty: Pashinyan
EU Condemns Russian Annexation, will Never Accept "Illegal" Referendums
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
Zelensky says ready for dialogue with Russia, but not with Putin
We Call on Azerbaijan to Return the Troops to their Initial Positions: US Embassy to Armenia
Wind: 0.51 km/h