RA President: Armenia Has No Longer Individual-Centered Government
RA President Serzh Sargsyan referred to the constitutional reforms and the recent parliamentary elections in Armenia during the "R-Evolution"program of the the "Armenia" TV.
He particularly noted:
"Armenia has no longer individual-centered government and I think, it is merit of our people. Our people witnessed the advantage of it, after the election, when for the first time in the history people did not gather and say they would make a revolution."
- The New Parliament Will Carry Out Multi-Vector and Balanced Foreign Policy In regard with Karabakh conflict, the new Parliament will have a joint approach – to resolve the conflict through peaceful negotiations. Nevertheless, in the approaches of the 4 political forces there...
- Post-Election Armenia: Changes Are Recorded in the Political Culture These elections were obsereved by an unprecedented number of observers, including both international observers and local ones, as well as our compatriots from Diaspora. This means that more representatives...
- Only 1.65% of the Armenian Voters Expressed Themselves in Favor of Great Concessions on Karabakh Issue It should be mentioned that the least votes received the approach adopted by "Congress-PPA" party, which supposed great concessions. Instead, the voters supported the settlement of the conflict with negotiations...
- What Relations with the Diaspora Did the RA Citizens Choose? Armenian Revolutionary Federation, which received 103,48 votes, thinks that the Armenian Diaspora should be fully integrated in the development of Armenian statehood.
- Post-Election Armenia: Global Changes in Politics in the Context of Karabakh Settlement Are Not Expected The results of the elections showed the public reaction to the approaches of the forces on the Karabakh settlement as well. Particularly, the results showed that for example that the approaches of the...
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan
5 Political Forces at Karabakh Parliament: Polarizations are Observed Which are Accompanied by Labeling
Armen Sarkissian Hosted Nora Armani
Armen Sarkissian Met with Gagik Tsarukyan, Chairman of the Prosperous Armenia Party
Heads of Armed Forces’ Air Defense Forces and Engineering Troops Dismissed
Pope Francis Remembers his 2016 Visit to Armenia
Armenia President, Bright Armenia Party Leader Meet, Discuss Domestic Political Situation
Armenia Records 224635 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia Ombudsman: I Sent Video of Azerbaijan President-Turkey's First Lady Talk to EU Administration
Russia, Together with Other MG Co-Chairs, Helps the Parties to the Karabakh Conflict to Build Confidence: Lavrov
Putin, Erdogan Discuss Implementation of November 9, January 11 Statements
Government Extends Temporary Ban on Imports of Turkish-Made Goods for 6 Months
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia Acting PM Signs Decision to Send Delegation to Moscow
Spanish Journalists Working near Armenia-Azerbaijan Border Threatened by Azerbaijani Forces
Five New Cases of Coronavirus Reported in Artsakh
Armenia Records 224533 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Feast of the Holy Translators St. Sahak and St. Mesrop
United States Calls on Azerbaijan and Armenia to Relocate Forces to the Positions They Held on May 11
Elections in Armenia: To Be or Not to Be?
With His Visit Philip Reeker Tried to Understand the Role and Significance of the Region in the US Global Agenda
Ebrahim Raisi Leads Iran Presidential Election with 17.8m Votes
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Regarding the Inadmissibility of the False Charges Against Armenian POWs and Captured Civilians
Armenia Reports 81 Daily Coronavirus Cases
German Chancellor Angela Merkel to Visit White House on July 15
The ''Decapitated" Foreign Ministry and the Growing Challenges of Armenia's Foreign Policy
Armen Sarkissian Holds Phone Conversation with NSS, Police Chiefs Ahead of Snap Elections
Moscow Calls on Yerevan and Baku to Resolve All Emerging Problems Peacefully