Terrorist Attack Kills Dozens of People in Afghanistan
A suicide attack at a packed Shia mosque in the western Afghan province of Herat has killed dozens of people and injured scores, Al Jazeera reports citing to the officials and eyewitnesses.
At Herat Main Hospital, Dr Shehrzai confirmed that 29 bodies were brought to the medical facility soon after the blast.
The attack took place in the middle of evening prayers when the mosque was packed with about 300 worshippers.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers The first X-8 in a conflict zone was spotted in 2015 by Kurdish forces near the Mosul Dam in Iraq, while in October 2016 a bomb-laden X-8 killed two Kurdish soldiers and injured two French commandos in...
- Iraq Declares War With Islamic State Is Over Iraq's announcement comes two days after the Russian military declared it had accomplished its mission of defeating IS in neighbouring Syria.
- GOP Chairman Warns of ISIS's ‘Cyber Caliphate’ “It is good that we by and large have taken away the physical caliphate,” Johnson, the chair of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, said during remarks at a hearing on...
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Board Members of the International Francophone Press
Donald Trump has talked with King of Saudi Arabia
Turkey to Inspect Saudi Consulate over Journalist’s Disappearance
Kadyrov Invited Pashinyan and Macron to Participate in a Dance Festival in Chechnya
UK PM Launches First Strategy to Combat Loneliness
Russian Border Guards in Armenia Apprehend Trespasser
Armenia 2nd President: PM has Personal Hatred Towards Me
Istanbul Municipality Renames One of Streets of Şişli District After Hrant Dink
PM Receives U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
The Refusal from US State Bonds by the Investing Countries Can Have Crisis-Leading Consequences
Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Are Expecting A Baby
Water Poisoning Cases in Basra Rises to 111.000
1 Dead, 1 Injured as Gunman Opens Fire in Glendale Armenian Restaurant
The Armenian delegation to PACE managed to prevent amendments to one of the resolutions proposed by Azerbaijani delegation. Arpine Hovhannisyan
President Participated at the Produce Festive Fair in Stepanakert (photos)
Trump: China is "A Bigger Problem" than Russia Meddling in US Elections
Britain's Labour Will not Vote for 'Blind Brexit'
Justin Trudeau about Armenian Trip: ''I Had Very Productive Meetings with Nikol Pashinyan''
ISIS Takes 130 Families Hostage in Syria
Trump Has Invited the Fiancée of Jamal Khashoggi to White House
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
Armenian Civilian Wounded as Azerbaijani Military Opens Heavy Cross-Border Gunfire at Border 5own and 3rd Army Corps
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Wind: 6.44 km/h