Second Terrorist Attcak in Spain
Catalan emergency services have said a further six civilians and a police officer were injured in the attack in the seaside resort town Cambrils, ABC News reports.
Catalan police said on Twitter that a bomb squad in Cambrils would carry out several controlled explosions after they determined that the attackers were carrying explosive belts.
Police shot four of the attackers dead and left another injured during the operation earlier.
Police said a fifth suspect shot in the resort town has since died.
- Pompeo: US "Will Continue to Lead" Fight Against Islamic State "The United States will continue to lead the coalition and the world on this essential security effort," Pompeo said as he opened a day of talks in Washington.
- Turkish Police Detain 7 Over ISIS Links One suspect is believed to be responsible for ISIS training camps that train some 2000 foreign militants per year, the daily said citing a statement by Turkey's interior ministry.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers The first X-8 in a conflict zone was spotted in 2015 by Kurdish forces near the Mosul Dam in Iraq, while in October 2016 a bomb-laden X-8 killed two Kurdish soldiers and injured two French commandos in...
Seeing Aras River Does Not Mean Controlling the Border: MoD Armenia Denies Aliyev’s Claims
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 26 Servicemen
We Should not Forget the Tragedies of the Armenian People: Putin
If Negotiations During the 30 Years Gave no Results it Does not Mean You Must Start Shooting: Putin
Fierce Clashes Take Place Near Artsakh’s Jivani and Shekher Communities
Russia’s President: Conflict in Nagorno Karabakh Started with Crimes Against Armenian People
Azerbaijani War Prisoner Says Azerbaijani Military Officials Make no Independent Decisions
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 40 Servicemen
EEC to Discuss the Proposal to Expel Turkey from List of Countries Using EAEU Tariff Privileges System
Iran Uses Homegrown Missile Defense System in War Game
Armenia PM Office's Security Council Bureau Head Has New Deputy
Peaceful Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Has no Alternative - Peskov
Turkey’s Participation in Karabakh Conflict Settlement Process Possible Only With Consent of Yerevan and Baku – Kremlin Spokesperson
Artsakh President Addresses Armenians with a Special Video Message from the Trench
The Cost of Each Minute of Delay is Human Lives – Karen Bekaryan Addresses the World
The Ontario Parliament Requested to Expel Turkey from NATO, Discuss the Recognition of Artsakh
Fierce Battles Continue in Different Directions: MOD Representative
Destruction of Azerbaijani Military Infrastructure (video)
Armenia Records 70836 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Australia’s New South Wales Legislative Assembly Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Obama Shares His Phone Number
Rouhani Says U.S. Can Impose Neither Negotiations nor War on Iran
Armenia’s New Ambassador to Bulgaria Presents Credentials to President Rumen Radev
Pentagon Vows to Help Israel Keep Military Superiority
Wind: 5 km/h