World Afrin Day: International Protest against Turkish Invasion
24 March was declared as “World Afrin Day” by an international initiative to show support for people of Afrin and to protest Turkish invasion, ANF News reports.
Thousands of activists took it to the streets on World Afrin Day, to show solidarity with the people of Afrin in several cities throughout the world.
There were protests in several German cities like Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Köln, Berlin, Leipzig and Frankfurt. In Hamburg, eight thousand people demonstrated in Sternschanze.
In Swiss city of Lugano, hundreds of activists marched behind the “Rojava and Afrin is not Alone” banner. More than five thousand also attended protest actions in Zurich and Biel.
In France, protests were organized in Paris, Marseille, Rennes and Strasbourg.
There were also mass demonstrations in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Brussels and other cities of the world, where the protestors demand the international community to stand against Turkish attacks.
- Children Among Eight Killed in Syria as Missile Hits School Syrian forces launched a wide ground offensive last week in the northwest, after weeks of bombardment that displaced tens of the thousands of people in Idlib province.
- High Level Talks on Syria Start Today in Nur-Sultan The 14th round of the high level talks on Syria issues will start today in Nur-Sultan.
- US Doesn't Rule Out Sending Additional Troops to Syria "I think we have enough troops in Syria and if we don’t we would deploy additional troops — that’s one of the things I keep in close contact about with the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff",...
- The Next Round of Syria Peace Talks Will Take Place on December 10-11 Kazakhstan will host the next round of Syria peace talks sponsored by Russia, Turkey and Iran on December 10-11, Kazakh foreign minister Mukhtar Tleuberdi told reporters on Friday, Reuters reports.
- Israel Strikes ‘Dozens’ of Targets in Syria Video footage from Syria appeared to show a Syrian air defense missile crashing to the ground in a heavily populated area shortly after launching, which may account for at least some of the casualties.
- Turkey Earthquake: At Least 19 Dead, More than 600 Injured Tremors were also felt in neighbouring Syria, Lebanon and Iran.
- Erdogan Calls on Putin to Facilitate Ceasefire in Idlib "Our president cited statistics to explain how serious the situation was [in Idlib]. He told Putin frankly that ceasefire violations must come to an end. We also made the same appeal to the international...
- Turkey Restores Wikipedia After More Than 2-Year Ban Rights groups have regularly criticized the erosion of free speech in Turkey under President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, especially since a failed coup attempt in 2016 triggered a massive crackdown on government...
- Trump, Erdogan Discuss Tensions in Iran, Syria, Libya A White House spokesman said the two leaders discussed protests in Iran, where citizens have flooded the streets to express frustration with leaders in Tehran, as well as the Iranians shooting down a Ukrainian...
- Erdogan Says will ask Parliament for Permission to Send Troops to Libya "As soon as parliament is back after recess, we will make a request for sending troops to Libya first thing. If we receive a corresponding invitation [from Libya for sending troops) we will accept it,"...
Regional Peace and Security - Responsibility of Leaders of Armenia, Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Coronavirus: 41 Dead, More Than 1,000 Cases in China
Nikol Pashinyan: “The Most Important Goal of the Ongoing Police Reform is to Forge New Police-Citizen Relationship”
Turkey Earthquake: At Least 19 Dead, More than 600 Injured
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
HBO Max Orders Animated British Royal Family Satire Series 'The Prince'
China Orders Travel Agencies to Suspend Tours to Contain Virus Outbreak
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Prince Charles Visits Armenian Church in Bethlehem
What Takes Place Today will Not end Today: Armenia’s CC chairman Hrayr Tovmasyan on Search in His Apartment
EU Leaders Sign Brexit Withdrawal Agreement
"Yerevan-2800" Silver Collector Coin Takes 3rd Place
EU Chiefs Sign Brexit Deal ahead of Parliamentary Vote
Thousands Rally against US Military Presence in Iraq
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Trump Says will Release Middle East Peace Plan by Tuesday
Government Lowers the Family and Welfare Benefit Allowance Threshold: 11,000 Families will Not be Stripped of Benefits
Two Servicemen Receive Gun Wounds in Artsakh
Maduro Invites Observers from UN and EU to Parliamentary Election in Venezuela
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
Wind: 5 km/h