World Afrin Day: International Protest against Turkish Invasion
24 March was declared as “World Afrin Day” by an international initiative to show support for people of Afrin and to protest Turkish invasion, ANF News reports.
Thousands of activists took it to the streets on World Afrin Day, to show solidarity with the people of Afrin in several cities throughout the world.
There were protests in several German cities like Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Köln, Berlin, Leipzig and Frankfurt. In Hamburg, eight thousand people demonstrated in Sternschanze.
In Swiss city of Lugano, hundreds of activists marched behind the “Rojava and Afrin is not Alone” banner. More than five thousand also attended protest actions in Zurich and Biel.
In France, protests were organized in Paris, Marseille, Rennes and Strasbourg.
There were also mass demonstrations in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Brussels and other cities of the world, where the protestors demand the international community to stand against Turkish attacks.
- Turkey Is Ready For a New Military Operation in Northern Syria Kalyn said. He also added that in the event of a threat, ''an assessment will be made and everything necessary will be done.''
- Russia, Iran and Turkey Discussed the Turkish Operation in Syria Russian side tried to convince Ankara to solve the problem by peaceful means, without resorting to violence.
- US Forces in Syria Attacked after Air rRids on Armed Groups Iran-backed armed groups had earlier promised to retaliate after the US launched several air raids on the groups in Iraq and Syria on Sunday.
- Syria: Assad's Baath Party Wins Majority in Parliamentary Polls More than 7,000 polling stations were set up across government-controlled parts of the country. Voting also took place in former opposition-held areas for the time since government forces retook much of...
- Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey The Security Council will now vote on a rival Russian text that would only approve one Turkish crossing for aid access for six months. During the coronavirus pandemic the council has been operating virtually,...
- Erdogan Says US Delays Deliveries of F-16 Fighter Jets To Turkish Air Force This issue is still on the table, Erdogan explained at a press conference before leaving for the NATO summit in Madrid.
- There Will Be No Early Elections In Turkey: Erdogan General elections in the country – both presidential and parliamentary – will be held in Turkey in June 2023.
- Turkey's Erdogan, Germany's Scholz to Hold Talks in Ankara on Ukraine It has said the invasion is unacceptable and voiced support for Ukraine, but has also opposed sanctions on Moscow, while offering to mediate.
- Blinken and Cavusoglu Discuss Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations According to the State Department, the interlocutors discussed the normalization of Turkish-Armenian relations and additional steps the US could take to support these efforts.
- Turkey’s Leader Met Two E.U. Presidents. The Woman Among Them Didn’t Get a Chair Von der Leyen stood staring at them, gestured with her right hand and appeared to say "um" or "ehm."
Prime Minister Pashinyan Discussed with Samvel Karapetyan the Course of Investment Projects of "Tashir" Group of Companies
Fourth Meeting of the Special Representatives of Armenia and Turkey
The Prime Minister Received the Federal Minister of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany
PM Pashinyan Chairs Security Coucil Meeting
Calling NATO Exclusively Defensive Alliance is Ridiculous, Disgraceful: Lavrov
Finnish FM Speaks On Timing of Country's Entry Into NATO
Gagik Jhangiryan Resigns as Member of Supreme Judicial Council
The Prime Minister Congratulated the Employees of the Prosecutor’s Office
Poland completes Belarus border wall to keep migrants out
Erdogan Allows Sudden Start Of Military Operations In Syria
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
EU Toivo Klaar Welcomes Armenian and Azerbaijani Efforts Towards 'Peaceful Future'
German Federal Minister for Economic Cooperation Visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
2 Armenia Opposition MPs are Recalled from their National Assembly Leadership Positions
President Khachaturyan Nominates Hovakim Hovakimyan for Judge of Constitutional Court
The Residents of Aghavno will be Displaced to Hin Shen and Mets Shen: Artsakh Ombudsman
The Ministries of Foreign Affairs of Armenia and Serbia hold political consultations
Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message To The Prime Minister of Canada
On July 1 at 11:00, by NA President’s Decision Extraordinary Session of National Assembly to Be Convened
Russia Ready to Meet Fertilizer Demand of Friendly States: Putin
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
Wind: 5.14 km/h