Azerbaijani Defense Minister Departs for Turkey
Azerbaijani defense minister Zakir Hasanov departed for Turkey on an official visit on March 28, APA reports.
During the visit he will meet with a number of Turkish officials.
On March 31 Zakir Hasanov will participate in the trilateral meeting of the defense ministers of Azerbaijan, Turkey and Georgia in the Turkish city of Giresun.
- Turkey's Biggest Mobile Phone Importing Companies Cancel their Phone Orders According to the traders, the buyers in Anatolia also cancelled their contracts for the purchase of iPhone models.
- Erdogan Says Attempts to Exert Economic Pressure on Turkey Futile Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has described attempts to exert economic pressure on his country, including by means of destabilizing its financial system, as futile.
- Turkey, US Reach Preliminary Agreement on Sanctions Crisis Brunson, who led a Protestant church in the Aegean city of İzmir, is at the center of one of the most serious crises in relations between the NATO allies in years.
- Increasing Tension in Turkish-American Relations In the first case, Ankara categorically refused to release a US cleric detained for involvement with coup organizers and Kurdish militants in Turkey in 2016.
- Turkey Will Respond to US Sanctions Those sanctions were imposed earlier Wednesday in response to Ankara's refusal to release Andrew Brunson, an American pastor who had been imprisoned and then detained in his home by the Turkish government...
- NATO Chief: Georgia to Become NATO Member “We fully support Georgia’s Euro-Atlantic aspirations. Georgia will become a member of NATO. Allied leaders reaffirmed this yesterday. And we will continue to work with you to prepare for membership,”...
- Georgian Ex-President Sentenced in Absentia for Abuse of Power His supporters had denounced the verdict as politically motivated. He has denied all charges against him.
- Developments in Georgia: The Reasons of Prime Minister's Resignation and Prospects of Changes in the Country After the resignation of Prime Minister Kvirikashvili, Mamuka Bakhtadze was nominated for this post, who was the Minister of Finance in the government of former Prime Minister Georgi Kvirikashvili. The...
- A Woman Can Become The President Of Georgia Georgia’s ruling party Georgian dream may nominate a candidate for the presidency of the acting Minister of infrastructure and regional development, Maia Tskitishvili
- Special Police Forces Will Insure the Safety of Tourists in Georgia "20 crews of patrol police subdivision will start patrolling in tourist zones starting from Monday and 20 crews will be added monthly. This is something like tourist police, which will keep order and serve...
- Azerbaijan's Double Game in the Context of Turkish-Israeli Tension Another aggravation in Turkish-Israeli relations occurred after US President Donald Trump decided to move his country's embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, which aroused discontent among Palestinians who...
- Iran and Azerbaijan Plan to Form Joint Oil Company According to the Iranian official, the company will be formed within the framework of a deal recently signed between the two parties.
- Investigation Group Confirmed Systemic Corruption in PACE by Azerbaijan In a 219-page report published on Sunday night, a panel of three judges concluded that "a number of former Pace MPs ... had acted contrary to the Pace code of conduct".
- OSCE: Restriction of Rights Observed in Presidential Elections in Azerbaijan "Presidential elections in the Republic of Azerbaijan were held in conditions of restriction of rights and freedoms with insufficient competition," she said.
- Aliyev Became the President of Azerbaijan for the 4th Time, Receiving 86% of Votes CEC chairman Mazahir Panahov said the commission received protocols from 5201 polling stations.
Kofi Annan, Former UN Secretary General, Dies
Yerevan City Council Early Elections to be Held on September 23
Artsakh Republic President Met with the General Staff of the Republic of Armenia Armed Forces
Trump: US Will Pay Nothing for Pastor
Turkey Arrests Another German Citizen
Angela Merkel to Visit Armenia Next Week
Guinea Citizen Ilegally Crossed Armenia-Turkey Border
"Armenian Velvet Revolution" Book Released
Turkey's Biggest Mobile Phone Importing Companies Cancel their Phone Orders
Government Creates Favorable Conditions for Doing Business and Making Profits – PM Pashinyan
Nikol Pashinyan: "Over the past 100 days, we have solved the key problem: we have ensured the country’s normal functioning and economic development"
Armenian PM, Russia President Talk on Phone
Turkey Intends to Establish Close Ties with EU
Trump Says His Tariffs will Rescue US Industry
Main Side of the Conflict Cannot be Withdrawn or Put Aside from Negotiation Table – Artsakh Parliament Speaker
Dollar Drops in Armenia
At Least 25 Killed in Suicide Blast in Kabul
Turkish Court Releases Local Chair of Amnesty International
Information of the Artsakh Republic State Commission on Prisoners of War, Hostages and Missing Persons
President Sahakyan Visited the Town of Martouni
New Wave of Hysteria Raised in Azerbaijan Due to the Possible Visit of Russian Singer with Armenian Surname
Artsakh Republic President Sahakyan, Minister Minasyan Discuss Economic Cooperation Between Artsakh and Armenia
Robert Kocharyan Released: Court of Appeals Approves Attorneys’ Appeal
Israel: All the Citizens are Equal, but Jews are More Than Equal
Armenia PM: Every Penny Stolen from People Will be Returned
"We are Gure to Gain a Victory in our Common Mission" – Nikol Pashinyan Attends Event Dedicated to Armenian General Athletic Union Centenary
Greens Call for New Zealand's Parliament to Recognise Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of South Ossetia Congratulated on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment of the MFA of the Republic of Artsakh
Artsakh MFA Received Congratulatory Message from Abkhazia MFA on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Coordinator of the "Congress of Refugees from the Azerbaijani SSR" NGO
Wind: 22.53 km/h