NATO, EU Leaders to Sign Declaration on Enhanced Cooperation: Stoltenberg
NATO and European Union leaders will sign a declaration on an enhanced cooperation during the summit in July, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said in a statement.
“NATO and EU leaders plan to sign a new joint declaration in July to further enhance their level of cooperation,” Jens Stoltenberg said at NATO Defense Ministers meeting on Friday.
The first declaration, signed in Warsaw in 2016, was expected to ensure the pooling of EU and NATO resources to respond to common challenges, including migration, hybrid threats or cyberattacks.
- European Commission: Von der Leyen's New Team Confirmed by European Parliament Incumbent Jean-Claude Juncker tweeted his congratulations.
- The EU Council Approved EU budget The EU Council approved Monday a draft EU budget with expenditures of € 168.7 billion, which is 1.5% higher than the 2019 budget, said in a statement issued on Monday by the Council of the EU, TASS reported.
- Eurozone Economy Faces More "Prolonged Sag", Mario Draghi Warns Mr Draghi’s comments came after a key survey of business executives showed that the eurozone’s economy was close to stalling, dragged down by a steep drop in German manufacturing activity. The new...
- US Hits EU With Ultimatum US officials warned their EU counterparts that they may be left alone in the face of threats, supposedly including Russia, if Brussels rejected the US defence companies' participation in the creation of...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
- More than 40 Iraqi Protesters Dead in 24 Hours in Bloody Crackdown Security sources told Al Jazeera at least 233 people were wounded in the crackdown on protests in Nasiriya.
- Iraq Unrest: Protesters Set Fire to Iranian Consulate in Najaf Local authorities imposed a curfew following the incident, state media reported.
- Protesters Block Entrance to Iraq's Umm Qasr Port The blockage cost the country more than $6 billion during just the first week of the closure, a government spokesman said at the time.
- Iraqi Protesters Attack Iran Consulate in Karbala The protests are directed at a post-war political system and a class of elite leaders that Iraqis accuse of pillaging the country's wealth while the country grows poorer.
- Iraqi Defense Minister: US Troops Leaving Syria will Depart Iraq within 4 Weeks Esper had said earlier on Wednesday that he plans to talk with Iraqi leaders about the matter.
Russian Foreign Minister to Meet with Pompeo in DC Next Week
Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Armenia PM Visits Epicenter Spitak Town (Video)
Trump Calls for World Bank to Stop Loaning to China
Armenia Deputy FM Receives Guatemalan Delegation
Gabriel Sargissian Wins European Rapid Chess Championship 2019
Armenia Remembers Victims of 1988 Earthquake
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Attended Concert Dedicated to 91st Anniversary of Hovhannes Chekijian
Angela Merkel Visits Auschwitz for the First Time as Germany's Chancellor
Government Continues Discussing Public Agencies’ Budget Requests
We're Acquiring New Weapons: Armenia’s Deputy Defense Minister
Armenian Military Will Have Special Army Sports Club for Distinguished Athlete Conscripts
Mistake Has Occurred while Publishing the Translation of the Text: Armenia's MFA
Unprecedented New Year and Christmas Celebrations Expected in Yerevan: Municipality of Yerevan
PM: State Budget of Armenia Exceeds by AMD 89 Billion in 2019
Armenia Acquired Unprecedented Quantity of Arms, Ammunition Since May 2018: Nikol Pashinyan
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Garo Paylan asked Turkish DM to Clarify Whether Turkish General Staff Has an Action Plan of Airstrikes against Armenia
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Reaffirmed Armenia’s Priorities in the Karabakh Peaceful Settlement Process
Transport Chaos as Strike Against Macron Reforms Enters Day Two
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Colonel Arayik Grigoryan Appointed Frst Deputy Director of the Artsakh Republic National Security Service
Wind: 5 km/h