NATO, EU Leaders to Sign Declaration on Enhanced Cooperation: Stoltenberg
NATO and European Union leaders will sign a declaration on an enhanced cooperation during the summit in July, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said in a statement.
“NATO and EU leaders plan to sign a new joint declaration in July to further enhance their level of cooperation,” Jens Stoltenberg said at NATO Defense Ministers meeting on Friday.
The first declaration, signed in Warsaw in 2016, was expected to ensure the pooling of EU and NATO resources to respond to common challenges, including migration, hybrid threats or cyberattacks.
- Cabinet Approval for Brexit Plan is Secured: Theresa May UK Prime Minister Theresa May late in the evening of 14 November revealed she had secured the backing of her senior MPs for the draft Brexit deal she agreed with Brussels,
- Draft Brexit Deal Reached between UK and EU Downing Street has confirmed that a draft Brexit agreement has been reached between the UK and European Union.
- "I Always Prefer Direct Discussion and Not Making Diplomacy through Tweets": Macron French President Emmanuel Macron says that he prefers "having direct discussion" rather than discussing diplomacy through tweets with President Donald Trump.
- Donald Tusk Not to Participate in Paris Ceremonies Today European Council President Donald Tusk will not participate in ceremonies dedicated to the World War I End Centenary and the Paris Peace Conference, Euronews reports.
- EU Special Payment Mechanism Needs to be Established Immediately to Maintain Economic Cooperation with Iran: Mohammad Javad Zarif Iran FM Held Talks with British, Norwegian Counterparts
- Iraqis Vote for Parliamentary Elections Whoever the new parliament chooses as prime minister will face an array of challenges after a three-year war against Islamic State which cost the country about $100 billion.
- The Geography of Turkey's Aggressive Ambitions is Expanding Despite the statement of the Prime Minister of Iraq, Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan has already stated that if necessary, his country's armed forces can enter Sinjar without warning.
- Terrorist Attack in Baghdad: At Least 27 People Killed Medical sources say the death toll is expected to rise, with many critically injuried.
- Rouhani Believes the Relationship between Iran and EU States is Better Now "We have developed very good relations with the EU, Russia and most of our neighbors. Today we have improved relations with Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Qatar," the president said, noting that...
- Tillerson Explains Why US Forces Should Remain in Iraq Tillerson noted: "We will remain in Iraq until ISIS is defeated and we are confident that ISIS has been defeated."
Relentless California Wildfires Leave 80 Dead, Over 1,200 Others Still Missing
WSJ: With Facebook at "War," Zuckerberg Adopts More Aggressive Style
Macron: Europe Must Grow more Sovereign to Fulfil its Duty of Preventing "Chaos" in Global Affairs
APEC Fails to Issue Joint Statement Amid US-China Tensions
Bako Sahakyan Met In Los Angeles With Armenian Philanthropists
Trump Says Report on Khashoggi Death Expected in a Few Days
200 Injured During Paris Protests
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway Is Closed
Saudi Crown Prince Is Blamed For The Assassination Of Khashoggi
Artsakh Reports More Azerbaijani Ceasefire Violations Over Past Week
Armenian President, Italian Global Leading Aerospace, Defense Company CEO Discuss Opportunities for Cooperation
Sasna Tsrer Party Conducting Automobile Race to Karabakh
UEFA Nations League: Armenia Beats Gibraltar 6:2
Armenia Acting PM to Demand Explanations from Belarus, Kazakhstan Presidents
Bako Sahakyan arrives in U.S. on working visit
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
Nikol Pashinyan Visited Military Base (photos)
France Prepares Transport and Customs Measures in Case of No-Brexit Deal
Chinese Premier: China Ready to Boost Trade With Russia
Armenia Ombudsman Prepares Special Report on Shooting towards Armenian Border Villages by Azerbaijani Side
Azerbaijan Wants to Return Askerov and Guliyev to Make them Heroes as it Happened with Safarov - Babayan
Nikol Pashinyan’s Working Visit to Lebanon Kicks off - Acting Armenian PM, Lebanese President Meet in Beirut
Artsakh: Congratulatory Address to Catholicos of the Holy See of Cilicia Aram I on the 50th Anniversary of Ordination to Priesthood
A Snake Slithering out of Israel's Western Wall is Being Regarded as a Third Sign that the End of the World is Nigh
President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation with Chairmen of Parliamentary Standing Committees and Heads of Factions
Nikol Pashinyan: "We are a Country That has its Unique Place on the Global Map of Information Technology"
Genadi Tavaratsyan Has Been Appointed As Head of the National Defense Research University of the Defense Ministry
President Anticipates Active Participation of the International Financial Institutions to the Implementation of Different Programs in our Country
Declaration of Friendship Signed between Shekher Community of Artsakh and Arnouville Community of France
Would-be Suicide Bomber Called 911 to Notify About Intentions Before Attempting to Enter Government HQ
Wind: 6.44 km/h