NATO, EU Leaders to Sign Declaration on Enhanced Cooperation: Stoltenberg
NATO and European Union leaders will sign a declaration on an enhanced cooperation during the summit in July, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said in a statement.
“NATO and EU leaders plan to sign a new joint declaration in July to further enhance their level of cooperation,” Jens Stoltenberg said at NATO Defense Ministers meeting on Friday.
The first declaration, signed in Warsaw in 2016, was expected to ensure the pooling of EU and NATO resources to respond to common challenges, including migration, hybrid threats or cyberattacks.
- EU Official Urges Tougher Checks on Citizenship Bids Brussels argues that citizenship should be awarded only in cases where there is a genuine link to the country concerned, but decisions are a matter for individual countries.
- Carles Puigdemont Returns to Belgium After Extradition Bid Fails Former Catalan leader Carles Puigdemont has returned to Belgium from Germany after Spain dropped an international arrest warrant for charges of rebellion over an illegal declaration of independence.
- "Party for Macron": What Do French People Complain of? In their turn, the students, who joined the protestors, were concerned by Macron’s plan to reform the higher education system to increase competitiveness, arguing that in that case the universal right...
- Air France Offers Flights with Alcohol and Digital Entertainment The price of the ticket to European destinations departing from Paris starts at €49 (£43) each way, while long haul flights start from €149 each way, excluding checked baggage.
- New Coin Picturing Prince Harry and Meghan Markle The coin, approved by the couple themselves, shows Markle clutching her fiance's arm in a pose they first struck during their official engagement photocall.
- Iraqis Vote for Parliamentary Elections Whoever the new parliament chooses as prime minister will face an array of challenges after a three-year war against Islamic State which cost the country about $100 billion.
- The Geography of Turkey's Aggressive Ambitions is Expanding Despite the statement of the Prime Minister of Iraq, Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan has already stated that if necessary, his country's armed forces can enter Sinjar without warning.
- Terrorist Attack in Baghdad: At Least 27 People Killed Medical sources say the death toll is expected to rise, with many critically injuried.
- Rouhani Believes the Relationship between Iran and EU States is Better Now "We have developed very good relations with the EU, Russia and most of our neighbors. Today we have improved relations with Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Qatar," the president said, noting that...
- Tillerson Explains Why US Forces Should Remain in Iraq Tillerson noted: "We will remain in Iraq until ISIS is defeated and we are confident that ISIS has been defeated."
Trump: the Coming Months Bring Opportunities to Resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 27th Anniversary of Independence
Armenia Marks Independence Day 27th Anniversary
Saudi Arabia Congratulates Sarkissian on Independence Day
Poland Completes Ratification Process of EU-Armenia Deal
Don't Worry, Be Happy, Don't Worry: Jean-Claude Juncker
RF President Vladimir Putin sends RA President Congratulatory Message on Armenia’s Independence Day
PM Welcomes U.S. Physician Dr. Eric Esrailian and UCLA Chancellor Gene Block
Facebook hasn't Complied with EU Consumer Rules Yet
Vox: North and South Korea Just Signed a Major Agreement. It may be Bad News for Trump.
Mother See: Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II Is not Resigning
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
EU Leaders Try to Tackle the Migration Crisis
Artsakh’s President Sent a Congratulatory Letter to President of the South Ossetian on Independence Day
Japan's Abe Re-elected as Party Head, to Stay on as PM
Spokesperson of the MFA Armenia Comments on Situation on Border Between Armenia and Azerbaijan
Robert Kocharyan: Putin's Call Is a Serious Support
Ural Airlines Is Opening Direct Flights from Anapa to Yerevan
Idlib: Who Has Benefits from Putin-Erdogan Agreement?
“Fort Trump” in Poland
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Angela Merkel Arrived in Armenia
Armenian-Chinese Friendship School Opens in Yerevan
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Chancellor Merkel’s Visit is Unprecedented in 26-year-old Diplomatic Relations between Germany and Armenia
"Declaration of Independence Laid Foundation of Artsakh’s State-Building’ – Armenian President Extends Congrats on 27th Anniversary
Wind: 6.44 km/h