NATO, EU Leaders to Sign Declaration on Enhanced Cooperation: Stoltenberg
NATO and European Union leaders will sign a declaration on an enhanced cooperation during the summit in July, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said in a statement.
“NATO and EU leaders plan to sign a new joint declaration in July to further enhance their level of cooperation,” Jens Stoltenberg said at NATO Defense Ministers meeting on Friday.
The first declaration, signed in Warsaw in 2016, was expected to ensure the pooling of EU and NATO resources to respond to common challenges, including migration, hybrid threats or cyberattacks.
- European Union Launches “Team Europe” Package to Support Partner Countries with More than €20 Billion: Reuters Most of the money is being reallocated from other, less urgent EU foreign aid schemes in the EU’s common budget, but Borrell said the European Investment Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and...
- The Guardian: EU Leaders Clash Over Economic Response to Coronavirus Crisis Meeting via a video link, the EU’s 27 leaders papered over deep divisions by agreeing that another fortnight was needed to discuss ambitious economic recovery plans. After a testy debate over "coronabonds",...
- CNBC: Nine European Countries Say it is Time for "Corona Bonds" as Virus Death Toll Rises Corona bonds are a controversial issue that has been dividing the 27-country region. Conservative policymakers in countries such as Germany, the Netherlands and Austria are often wary of the idea of issuing...
- Cyber Rapid Response Team Established by Six EU Countries Formed by civilian and military experts, the CRRTs will join neutralisation and investigation of dangerous cyber incidents virtually or, if necessary, physically.
- Ireland Will Hold General Election On February 8 Ireland will hold a general election on Saturday February 8, 2020, Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has confirmed, Euronews reports.
- Iraq Arrests ISIS Leader Abdulnasser al-Qirdash Said to Be al-Baghdadi’s Successor The latest raid that led to the capture and arrest of al-Qirdash comes a month after Mustafa al-Kadhimi, Iraq’s former intelligence chief, became the country’s prime minister.
- Iraq Closes Southern Border with Iran to Travelers The security source said Tehran had demanded the closure because of ongoing public protests in both Iran and Iraq.
- Pentagon Now Says 50 service Members Suffered Brain Injuries from Iran Attack Officials have acknowledged that it can take time for the concussion-like symptoms to present themselves.
- Thousands Rally against US Military Presence in Iraq The rally comes after Influential Iraqi Shia cleric Muqtada al-Sadr called on Iraqis to stage “a million-strong, peaceful, unified demonstration to condemn the American presence and its violations”...
- U.S. Military Resumes Joint Operations With Iraq In a speech to his cabinet, he suggested that Parliament’s decision might not be the final word, saying “If we reach the decision to get the forces out of Iraq, then this would be the decision of the...
Armenia Records 26658 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Feast of the Holy Translators St. Sahak and St. Mesrop
Republican Party of Armenia Supreme Body Holds Session Chaired by Serzh Sargsyan
Ten Thousand COVID-19 Tests Reach Armenia
PM: Compliance with three Primary Safety Rules Should be a Matter of Daily Responsibility
In Near Future I'll Try to Give more Detailed Explanations on All Issues: Armenia's 2nd President
Arayik Harutyunyan Awarded Shoushi Technological University lecturer Artyusha Harutyunyan
Nikol Pashinyan Conveys Congratulations to Justin Trudeau
Arayik Harutyunyan Handed in High State Awards to a Group of Artsakh Republic Investigation Committee Employees
Trump Says He is Becoming 'More and More Angry at China' over Spreading Virus
Mississippi Governor Signs Bill Removing state Flag with Confederate Emblem
Three Deadly Blasts Rock Ethiopian Capital during Protests
Armenia Records 26065 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Artsakh Republic President Convened an Enlarged Consultation on the Assessment of the Situation in the Agricultural Sphere and Community Issues
Japan to Provide Armenia with 3.7 Million USD for Acquiring Medical Equipment
Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew Warns Converting Hagia Sophia into a Mosque, Could Turn Christians against Islam
Schiff Wants US to Impose Sanctions against Russia
Macron Accused Turkey of Massively Importing Jihadists into Libya
New Projects are Envisaged in Hadrout
Armenia's President Says He will not Sign Amendments to Law on Constitutional Court
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
Reddit Cofounder Alexis Ohanian Resigns from Board, Urges Seat Be Filled by Black Candidate
Greek Defence Minister: Turkey’s Behaviour is Aggressive But Our Powerful Armed Forces is a Deterrent
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan Regarding Bellicose Statements of Various Circles of Azerbaijani Authorities
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Wind: 5 km/h