US House Votes to Revoke Trump's Border Emergency
The US House of Representatives passed a resolution to overturn President Trump's emergency declaration to build a wall on the US southern border, CNN reports.
The votes in favor of the resolution fell short of the two-thirds of the chamber needed to override a presidential veto. Trump has issued a veto threat on the measure.
The resolution now moves over to the Senate, where it must be brought to the floor for a vote within the next 18 days.
- Political Part of Trump's Middle East Peace Plan Might be Delayed Greenblatt said the White House wanted to release the political part of the peace plan during the summer, "but the new elections have thrown us off."
- At White House, Kardashian Promotes Prisoner Reentry Effort Trump pronounced himself a fan of Kardashian West’s advocacy, praising her genes.
- Man Sets Himself on Fire Near White House (video) Secret Service spokesman Jeffrey Adams said in a statement that the agency’s Uniformed Division Officers "responded in seconds" after the "male individual lit himself on fire." Officers then began administering...
- China's Got Its Own Anti-U.S. Trade War Song This privately-produced song has more than 100,000 views on WeChat and is just one of many signs of brewing anti-American sentiment on Chinese social media as trade talks falter.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
Nikol Pashinyan Hosts Renowned Scientist Raymond Damadian
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Incorrect to State Growth of Poverty in Russia: Peskov
Armenian Patriarchate of Constantinople to Elect Interim Leader
Turkey Says US Ultimatum Over S-400 'Not in Spirit of Alliance'
India's Heatwave Turns Deadly
Kazakhstan Updates Tally of Protest Arrests to Nearly 4,000
Xi Jinping to Discuss Denuclearisation with Kim Jong Un During Visit to North Korea
Turkey Orders Arrest of 128 Military Personnel Over Suspected Gulen Links
Trump Set to Formally Launch Reelection Campaign at Orlando Rally
Iran Will Not Wage War Against Any Nation, Says Iranian President
Nikol Pashinyan: “Hayastan All-Armenian Fund Should Become our National Budget”
Syria Says It Doesn't Want to Fight With Turkey
Former Uefa President Michel Platini Arrested Over Awarding of 2022 World Cup to Qatar
Artsakh-France Friendship Circle Statement
China Calls on US to Stop ‘Extreme Pressure’ on Iran
Iran Says Will Breach Uranium Stockpile Limit in 10 Days
US to Send 1,000 More Troops to Middle East
Comment by Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh Ani Sargsyan to the Aparaj Agency
Egypt’s Former President Morsi Buried, a Day After Courtroom Death
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Magnifier: Public Discrepancies and Fight Against Them
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
Despite the Obstacles Imposed by Azerbaijan, Artsakh’s International Ties will Continue to Expand and Deepen
Wind: 17 km/h