Leaders Of Kosovo And Serbia Hold A Meeting At The White House
Kosovar President Hashim Thaci says he has met with his Serbian counterpart, Aleksandar Vucic, at the While House to discuss ways to reach a "final agreement" between the two Balkan countries, RFE/RL reports.
In a telephone interview with RFE/RL, Thaci said that there were no specific topics discussed during the March 2 talks, which he described as "a goodwill meeting, a message of peace sent to Kosovo, Serbia, and the Western Balkans."
He also said that both sides welcomed the "leading role" of U.S. President Donald Trump and the "dynamism and leadership" of his special envoy for Serbia and Kosovo, Richard Grenell.
After the meeting, which was attended by Grenell and national-security adviser Robert O'Brien, Thaci wrote in a post on Facebook that the United States "is our hope and our faith. We are forever grateful!"
- Kosovo Lawmakers Dismissed The Government Kosovo lawmakers dismissed the government of Prime Minister Albin Kurti in a no-confidence vote triggering a political crisis as the Balkan country is trying to stop the spread of the coronavirus, France24...
- Abkhazia's Opposition Candidate Bzhania Leading Presidential Election with 56.5% of Votes With the voting turnout exceeding 71%, far above the 50% threshold, the election is recognized as valid. According to the legislation, the presidential candidate that received more than half of the votes,...
- Two Cyprus Leaders Met in Berlin to Discuss Cypriot Issue President Nicos Anastasiades said on Monday that despite difficulties a "positive first step was made", following the dinner of the UN Secretary-General and the two Cyprus leaders, in Berlin, In-cyprus...
- Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh Kosovo threatens to unite with Albania if the EU continues the isolation policy of the latter. Kosovo’s President Hashim Thaçi made such a statement, referring to the "lingering process" for the EU...
- Magnifier: Direct Dialogue In Serbia-Kosovo Talks “Magnifier” deals with Serbia-Kosovo talks process and the importance of a direct dialogue in conflict settlement.
Amal Clooney Quits UK Envoy Role over "Lamentable" Brexit Bill
PM’s spouse Anna Hakobyan Organizes Voluntary Basic Military Training for Young Women
Seven New Cases of Coronavirus Reported in Artsakh
Boris Johnson Says UK "Now Seeing Second Coronavirus Wave Coming in"
Artsakh National Assembly to Move from Stepanakert to Shushi in 2022
244 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Russia's Ambassador on Russian-Armenian Relations
Armenian Embassy Officially Inaugurated in Tel Aviv
Warsaw Stock Exchange Intends to Take Over the Armenia Securities Exchange
Artsakh President Hosts Foreign Ministry Delegation From Armenia
St. Gregory Armenian Church Center in San Francisco Attacked
PM Pashinyan Conveys Congratulations to President of Chile
Consultations Held between FMs of Artsakh and Armenia
The Air Temperature will Gradually Go down by 3-4 Degrees
Eurasian Inter-Governmental Council to Hold Its Session in Yerevan
Artsakh Reports Three New Coronavirus Cases
Biden Says Trump Should Step Down over Coronavirus Response
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Congratulations to Jewish Community on Rosh Hashanah
239 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Armenian National Team is 101th in FIFA/Coca-Cola World Rankings
Lavrov: Russia Works to Resume Negotiations on Karabakh
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Iran Announces Locally Made Ballistic and Cruise Missiles Amid US Tensions
Artsakh Government to Provide 5 Million Drams to Young Families who Plan to Build Houses in the Rural Communities
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Kamala Harris Makes History as First Woman of Color to Accept a Major Party Nomination for Vice President
The Government of the Artsakh Republic Allocated 25 Million Armenian Drams to the Armenian Community of Lebanon
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Security Council Session: Armenia Is In a Position to Meet the Emerging Security Challenges
New Patrol Service to Start Operating in Yerevan in the First Quarter of 2021
Iran to Hold Presidential Elections on June 18, 2021
Wind: 8 km/h