Shopping Conditions, Hygiene Rules Get tighter in Armenia (VIDEO)
In the case when there might a shortage of alcogels or toilet paper or any other products at some stores in Armenia due to coronavirus, everything is as usual in the meat market of the country. The Ministry of Economy has issued a message and released a video in this regard, News.am reports.
At the same time, it is emphasized that even if the consumers make an increased demand for products, the country’s market is able to make a relevant offer.
It is also important that shopping conditions and hygiene rules have been tightened in Armenia several times.
- The End of Armenia's Investment Attractiveness It’s no secret that the investment attractiveness of our country has been problematic for many years both for subjective and objective reasons, including the "no war, no peace" situation in which we...
- Embargo on Imports of Turkish Goods: Policy Uncertainty The Armenian government still remains undecided about restrictions on imports of Turkish goods.
- Armenian State Commission for Economic Competition Protection and Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service Sign MoU The State Commission for the Protection of Economic Competition of Armenia and the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation signed a Memorandum of Mutual Understanding in the competition...
- Armenia Central Bank Keeps Refinancing Rate Unchanged The rate of funds attracted from banks by the CBA is 4%.
- Armenian Cenbank Changes 2020 Recession Projection From 7,2% to 7,8% He said they would present the 2021 projections later.
Prime Minister of Armenia Sums Up the Results of the Trilateral Meeting in Sochi
Armenia Defense Minister Meets with Karabakh President, Situation on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact Discussed
Congratulatory Message of Stanislav Zas to Suren Papikyan
Armenian Prime Minister, Russian President, Azerbaijani President Adopt Joint Statement
Armenia is Ready to Start the Process of Border Delimitation and Demarcation: the Speech of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan at Trilateral Negotiations in Sochi
Armenia, Belarus Seek to Increase Mutual Trade
Putin Will Hold a Meeting of Security Council on November 26: Peskov
Putin Regrets that Incidents Still Occur in Karabakh
Putin Holds Bilateral Meeting with Aliyev
President of the Artsakh Republic Sent a Condolence Letter to Vladimir Putin
Armenian Embassy Condemns New “Despicable and Futile” Azeri Propaganda Provocation in Thessaloniki
PM Pashinyan Arrives in Sochi on a Working Visit
Delegation Led by RA NA President Alen Simonyan Takes Part in Conference and IPA CIS Council Meeting in Saint Petersburg
Azerbaijan Returns Two Armenian Captives
PM Pashinyan Pays Working Visit to Russia
Armenia Records 337005 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Roads are Mainly Passable in the Republic of Armenia
Armenian, Russian Military Held Joint Drills
Alen Simonyan Meets with Director of Europe Regional Office at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies in Saint Petersburg
The Government Allocates Another Funding for Solving the Priority Problems in Syunik Province
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
Trilateral Working Group Most Optimal Format for Unblocking Communications: Zakharova
PM Pashinyan receives Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the RF Armed Forces
The Government Will Provide Another Financial Assistance of 13 Billion 575 Million AMD to the Republic of Artsakh
Armenia Records 304546 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Facebook Changes Its Name to Meta in Major Rebrand
Armenian Scientists Become Eligible for the EU's Largest Funding Program
Man Detained near Shushi to Be Handed over to Artsakh Law Enforcement Agencies: Ombudsman
Artsakh National Security Service Releases Statement on Incident Near Shushi Checkpoint
Biden Meets with Pope Francis at the Vatican