Vladimir Putin: Turkey Gets Oil and Petroleum Products from ISIS-Occupied Territories
During the talks with King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, who is in Russia on a working visit, speaking about the Russian Su-24 jet, which was shot down over Syrian territory by an air-to-air missile launched from a Turkish F-16 plane, Vladimir Putin has also announced that a large amount of oil and petroleum products is being supplied to Turkey from ISIS-occupied territories.
''We have long been recording the movement of a large amount of oil and petroleum products to Turkey from ISIS-occupied territories. This explains the significant funding the terrorists are receiving. Now they are stabbing us in the back by hitting our planes that are fighting terrorism. This is happening despite the agreement we have signed with our American partners to prevent air incidents, and, as you know, Turkey is among those who are supposed to be fighting terrorism within the American coalition'', said Vladimir Putin, Kremlin reports.
According to him ''if ISIS is making so much money (about tens or maybe even hundreds of millions possibly billions of dollars ) in oil trade and they are supported by the armed forces of an entire state, it is clear why they are killing people in such gruesome ways, why they are committing terrorist attacks all over the world, including in the heart of Europe''.
- Libyan National Army Claims It Possesses Evidence of Turkey Supporting Daesh Turkey is one of the countries supporting terrorism around the world.
- US Giving Daesh Safe Passage in East Syria under Gold Deal: Local Sources Information suggest that the US forces in the Syrian al-Jazeera area made a deal with Daesh terrorists, by which Washington gets tens of tons of gold that the terror organization had stolen in exchange...
- Trump Says 'Erdogan Can Eradicate' any IS Group Left in Syria US President Donald Trump said his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan assured him that any remaining of Islamic State group fighters in Syria will be eliminated.
- US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan “We must ensure terrorists can never use Afghanistan as a safe haven,” Miller told officials at the ceremony, according to Stars and Stripes.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- EU Agrees Sanctions Against Turkey for Drilling off Cyprus The EU last month warned Turkey it could face sanctions if it did not cease what the bloc called "illegal" drilling in Cyprus's exclusive economic zone.
- Trump Aides Pick Sanctions to Punish Turkey for Russian Missiles The administration chose one of three sets of actions
- First Shipment of Russian S-400 Systems Delivered to Turkey "The delivery of parts belonging to the system will continue in the coming days," Turkey's defence industry directorate said separately.
- US Urges Turkey to Stop Oil Drilling Off Cyprus There has been no comment so far from Turkey which sent a drilling ship to the Mediterranean off Cyprus Monday, sparking a protest by the Greek Cypriots.
- Turkey Stockpiles Crucial Weapons Parts, Anticipating U.S. Sanctions It’s unclear when the stockpiling decision was first taken, but Turkish officials say the preparations were made in anticipation of possible U.S. embargoes.
Artsakh President Chairs Government’s Meeting
The Conclusions Adopted by the EU Will In No Way Affect Turkey's Determination to Continue Its Hydrocarbon Activities in the Eastern Mediterranean: Turkish MFA
Pakistan Reopens Airspace Months After India Standoff
Assange will not Be Extradited to Any Country with Death Penalty
EU Agrees Sanctions Against Turkey for Drilling off Cyprus
Minister of Justice Rustam Badasyan Sworn in at Presidential Palace
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Sarkissian Visited the Megerian Carpet Company
ICE Launches Small-Scale Immigration Raids in Some US Cities
China Says will Cut Ties with US Firms Selling Arms to Taiwan
Boris Johnson to Seek Trump Trade Deal in First Move as Leader
Floods and Landslides Kill at Least 88 People in Nepal and India
Government Discusses Armenia State Interest Fund’s Activities
President Sarkissian Congratulated Emmanuel Macron on the Occasion of National Holiday
France: Riot Police Use Teargas to Disperse Bastille Day Protesters
Leaked U.K. Memo Says Trump Axed Iran Deal To Spite Obama
Short Rain, Thunderstorm Forecast in Armenia
Nikol Pashinyan congratulates French Premier Édouard Philippe on French National Day
Nikol Pashinyan extends congratulations to Emmanuel Macron on the National Holiday of the French Republic
Trump Aides Pick Sanctions to Punish Turkey for Russian Missiles
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Nikol Pashinyan Conveys Sense of Realizing Mistake of Interfering With Law Enforcement
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Armenia-EU Relationships
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Wind: 8 km/h