Vladimir Putin: Turkey Gets Oil and Petroleum Products from ISIS-Occupied Territories
During the talks with King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, who is in Russia on a working visit, speaking about the Russian Su-24 jet, which was shot down over Syrian territory by an air-to-air missile launched from a Turkish F-16 plane, Vladimir Putin has also announced that a large amount of oil and petroleum products is being supplied to Turkey from ISIS-occupied territories.
''We have long been recording the movement of a large amount of oil and petroleum products to Turkey from ISIS-occupied territories. This explains the significant funding the terrorists are receiving. Now they are stabbing us in the back by hitting our planes that are fighting terrorism. This is happening despite the agreement we have signed with our American partners to prevent air incidents, and, as you know, Turkey is among those who are supposed to be fighting terrorism within the American coalition'', said Vladimir Putin, Kremlin reports.
According to him ''if ISIS is making so much money (about tens or maybe even hundreds of millions possibly billions of dollars ) in oil trade and they are supported by the armed forces of an entire state, it is clear why they are killing people in such gruesome ways, why they are committing terrorist attacks all over the world, including in the heart of Europe''.
- Libyan National Army Claims It Possesses Evidence of Turkey Supporting Daesh Turkey is one of the countries supporting terrorism around the world.
- US Giving Daesh Safe Passage in East Syria under Gold Deal: Local Sources Information suggest that the US forces in the Syrian al-Jazeera area made a deal with Daesh terrorists, by which Washington gets tens of tons of gold that the terror organization had stolen in exchange...
- Trump Says 'Erdogan Can Eradicate' any IS Group Left in Syria US President Donald Trump said his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan assured him that any remaining of Islamic State group fighters in Syria will be eliminated.
- US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan “We must ensure terrorists can never use Afghanistan as a safe haven,” Miller told officials at the ceremony, according to Stars and Stripes.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- Washington Gives Ankara Two Weeks to Abandon S 400 Deal As it stands now, the U.S. State Department’s current offer is the final one, multiple sources who spoke on the condition of anonymity told CNBC when asked whether the deadline had room for more extensions.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
- U.S. Asks Turkey Delay Taking Delivery of Russian Missile The U.S. request comes as Turkish and U.S. officials are in talks to determine a date for a possible trip by President Donald Trump to Turkey.
- US Urges Turkey against Drilling off Cyprus Turkey announced its vessels would be carrying out drilling operations in the Mediterranean until September.
- Local Election Results May Push Erdogan to New Measures International mass-media described the Turkish local elections as the start of Erdogan's major political downturn and suffering.
Turkish Constitutional Court Considers Impeding Elections for Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople to Be Violation of Religious Freedom
Artsrun Hovhannisyan on Ashot Pashinyan's Having Been Moved From Artsakh to Nubarashen.
India Elections: Modi Thanks Voters For "Historic Mandate"
Armenian PM’s Spouse to Azerbaijani Reporter's Question
Guaido: We Will Not Take Part in Fake Dialogues
Theresa May Announces Resignation Amid Brexit Chaos
Ankara’s Allies Turn on Erdogan as House Committee Votes to Block F-35 Sale to Turkey
Armenian Parliament Holding Hearings on Transitional Justice
Chairman of the Supreme Court Council Gagik Harutyunyan Resigned
Serbian Defense Ministry Defense University Delegation Visited Armenia
Iran Will Not Surrender to US Pressure: President
Russia Establishes Visa-Free Regime With All Latin American Countries
Britain's May Due to Announce Date of Her Departure Today
President Armen Sarkissian Congratulates School Graduates
Trump Doubts U.S. Needs to Send More Troops to Middle East
Petition Demanding to Boycott the European League Final in Baku
Julian Assange Faces 17 New Charges in US
Prime Minister Pashinyan Extends Congratulations to Indian Premier Narendra Modi
Russia Repels Militant Rocket Attack at Its Syria Air Base
Two Petitions to Remove Zelensky From Presidency Registered in Ukraine
It Is a Crime that Turkey Doesn't Want to Return Mount Ararat to Armenians: Zhirinovsky
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
"During its EAEU Presidency, Armenia will Make Every Effort to Back the Positive Dynamics of Integration" - Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Meets in Yerevan
Rammstein Released a New Video
Istanbul Mayor’s Office, a Matter of Life and Death For Erdogan
Wind: 5 km/h