Intelligence Sources: IS Executed 284 Men, Among Them Also Children
ISIS executed 284 men and boys as coalition forces closed in on Mosul, CNN reports citing to an Iraqi intelligence source.
Those killed on Thursday and Friday had been rounded up near and in the city for use as human shields against attacks that are forcing ISIS out of the southern sections of Mosul.
ISIS used a bulldozer to dump the corpses in a mass grave at the scene of the executions, Mosul's defunct College of Agriculture in the north of the city.
The victims were all shot and some were children, who wanted anonymity because he is not authorized to speak to the media.
- Pompeo: US "Will Continue to Lead" Fight Against Islamic State "The United States will continue to lead the coalition and the world on this essential security effort," Pompeo said as he opened a day of talks in Washington.
- Turkish Police Detain 7 Over ISIS Links One suspect is believed to be responsible for ISIS training camps that train some 2000 foreign militants per year, the daily said citing a statement by Turkey's interior ministry.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers The first X-8 in a conflict zone was spotted in 2015 by Kurdish forces near the Mosul Dam in Iraq, while in October 2016 a bomb-laden X-8 killed two Kurdish soldiers and injured two French commandos in...
Erdogan Calls on Everyone to Respect Turkey's Decision
Armenia Records 31392 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of Christ’s twelve Apostles and Thirteenth Apostle - St. Paul
Artsakh Republic President Met with Armenian Former Defense Minister
US House Panel Implicitly Backs Artsakh Aid
Garo Paylan on Turkish Government's Decision to Convert Hagia Sophia into Mosque
Armenia’s President Met with Artsakh's Ex-President
PM Addresses Security Council with a Message on National Security Strategy
Turkish Council of State Reverses Decree of Hagia Sophia’s Museum Status
President Armen Sarkissian Met with the President of Artsakh Araik Harutyunian
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Spoke on the Phone with the Chairman of the SJC
Italy Bans Entry from 13 Countries Due to Coronavirus Fears
Trump Supported Kanye West’s Decision to Run for President
North Korean Leader's Sister Says Another Summit Unlikely But "a Surprise Thing May Still Happen"
Trump says he expects to wear a mask when he visits military hospital
Armenia Records 30903 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
An Additional 25 Million Drams Will Be Granted to the Shoushi Region for Improving the Housing Conditions
Armenia, UAE Interested in Close Cooperation - PM Holds Farewell Meeting with Outgoing UAE Ambassador
Armen Sarkissian Spoke of the Property Law: There are Human lives Behind Statistics, Our Country, Culture, Our City
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Anouch Toraninan Elected Head of 15th Arrondissement of Paris
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
The Authorities of the Republic of Artsakh Confirm Their Determination to Seek the Restoration of the Territorial Integrity of the Republic: Artsakh MFA
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
partly cloudy (day)
Wind: 4 km/h
Wind: 4 km/h