US Issues Warning after ISIS Calls for Terror Attacks
The FBI has issued a warning to U.S. churches to be vigilant for threats coming from Islamic State sympathizers after the terror groups called for attacks around the Christmas festival. This warning has expanded from those in the past that warned against attacks against military and law enforcement targets, saying that terror groups ''continue aspirational calls for attacks on holiday gatherings, including targeting churches.''
The warning came after ''terror chatter'' increased over the last few days and ISIS released a list of U.S. churches to target in order to terrorize Christians. The FBI says there are no specific, credible threats, but a warning is being issued out of an ''abundance of caution.''
There were some reports that ISIS was calling for revenge for the police shooting and killing Anis Amri, the Tunisian immigrant that was suspected of committing the horrible Berlin Christmas market truck attack. The terror group claimed responsibility for the attack and called the perpetrator “a soldier of the Islamic State.
- Pompeo: US "Will Continue to Lead" Fight Against Islamic State "The United States will continue to lead the coalition and the world on this essential security effort," Pompeo said as he opened a day of talks in Washington.
- Turkish Police Detain 7 Over ISIS Links One suspect is believed to be responsible for ISIS training camps that train some 2000 foreign militants per year, the daily said citing a statement by Turkey's interior ministry.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers The first X-8 in a conflict zone was spotted in 2015 by Kurdish forces near the Mosul Dam in Iraq, while in October 2016 a bomb-laden X-8 killed two Kurdish soldiers and injured two French commandos in...
- Mississippi Governor Signs Bill Removing state Flag with Confederate Emblem Mississippi residents will head to the polls in November to choose a new state flag. The old flag design will not be an option, per the legislation.
- Biden Tops Trump Nationwide, but Battlegrounds Tilt Trump The former vice president continues to hold healthy leads among women (55% Biden to 41% Trump) and people of color (69% Biden to 26% Trump).
- U.S. Army to Resume Large-Scale Exercise in Europe, but with Coronavirus Precautions Called Allied Spirit, the drill is connected to the scaled-down version of Defender Europe-20, a series of events that was intended to be among the largest Army training efforts on the Continent since...
- Trump Says He Had Good Call with Russia's Putin, Saudi King on Oil OPEC and its allies led by Russia agreed on Thursday to cut their oil output by more than a fifth and said they expected the United States and other producers to join in their effort to lift prices that...
- US Coronavirus Death Toll Rates Second Highest in the World: Reuters U.S. officials warned Americans to expect alarming numbers of coronavirus deaths this week, even as an influential university model on Wednesday scaled back its projected U.S. pandemic death toll by 26%...
The Armenian Side Continues to Strictly Adhere to the Ceasefire Regime- Nikol Pashinyan
Situation in Artsakh’s Peaceful Settlements Calm
Azerbaijan Grossly Violates Ceasefire, Shells Karabakh’s Defense Army Positions in North-Eastern Direction
Security of People, National Interests Iran's Red Lines: IRGC cmdr
Artsakh Strictly Adheres to Ceasefire Dea
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs and OSCE MG Co-chairs to Meet in Geneva October 29
Artsakh Confirms Its Readiness To Comply, On A Reciprocal Basis, With The Terms Of The Humanitarian Ceasefire
U.S.-Armenia-Azerbaijan Joint Statement
Armenia, Azerbaijan reach another ceasefire agreement
Trump Promises to Easily Solve Nagorno Karabakh Conflict
USA Pushing Azerbaijan to Accept Ceasefire Agreement
Our Primary Task is to Ensure the Self-Defense of Nagorno-Karabakh and its People - PM Receives French Parliament Delegation
Artsakh President: Both the Army And the Militia Forces Stand Firmly in Their Positions to Defend the Homeland
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Masis Mayilian Sent a Thank-you Letter to Australian New South Wales MP Hugh McDermott
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 11 Servicemen
Lee Kun-hee, Samsung’s Chairman, Dies at 78
Our people in Nagorno-Karabakh Will Live in Freedom, in Dignity, in Safety, and in Security- Armenian FM
France recalls Ambassador from Turkey
Armenia Records 77837 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
During the Night, the Situation on the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Conflict Zone Remained Relatively Stable, but Tense
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Armen Knyazyan is Awarded with the Highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh"
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Experts of the Human Rights Defender’s Office Have Identified Location and Time of Azerbaijani Criminal Ativities Towards Armenian Prisoners of War
Emmanuel Macron Proposes New Talks on Nagorno-Karabakh
MFA Spokesperson Statement in Response to the Statement by the EEAS Spokesperson on the So-Called "Strikes on the City of Ganja"
Aurora Founders to Provide $2 Million in Assistance to Armenia and Artsakh
Wind: 4 km/h